Take the Osteo-Sport Challenge
- 09-16-2008, 09:50 AM
Take the Osteo-Sport Challenge
We're putting our product where our mouth is, and hope you will too. The first 5 qualified people to PM me and send me an empty bottle of their normal joint support product (Animal Flex, Celadrin, Glucosamine, SuperCissus, etc, pm me first if you aren't sure) will get a free bottle of our new Osteo-Sport.
The catch? you have to comply with the following rules
- This offer doesn't apply to reps or other sponsored athletes of companies sending a bottle of their own company's product
- You must be 18 or older
- You must agree to keept a log with at least 2 entries per week (more is fine) detailing
- Reduction in joint pain
- Mood elevation
- Changes to range of motion
- Sleep quality
- Atheletic/weight lifting performance
- Any other details you feel like adding.
- You must compare Osteo-Sport to the joint support/repair that you got from whatever the product is that you sent in to us
Simple, straightforwards. You don't need a hugely detailed log with all your lifts and diet, but its fine if you want to include that. No need for a detailed "application" for the PM, just include your name, age, and what bottle you'd be sending me.
We believe we've created the best currently available joint product, and have no fear of comparison with other available products.
First come first serve, and nothing gets shipped out till you've shipped the empty bottle to us first
- 09-16-2008, 02:14 PM
09-16-2008, 05:36 PM
09-16-2008, 07:33 PM
09-16-2008, 09:27 PM
09-16-2008, 09:32 PM
Hmmm, might put my dad on this. Will PM you details.
09-16-2008, 09:34 PM
09-16-2008, 10:28 PM
09-17-2008, 07:04 AM
09-17-2008, 11:39 AM
09-17-2008, 12:22 PM
09-18-2008, 12:51 PM
09-19-2008, 06:46 PM
easy yours is more popular than my promo? WTF and yours takes more effort than mine. People just dont like to be creative on here...
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
09-19-2008, 07:07 PM
09-19-2008, 07:08 PM
09-19-2008, 07:11 PM
yeah, I was busy as heck all week, hopefully tonite or tomorrow I get back to everyone, sorry for the delay!
09-19-2008, 07:14 PM
09-19-2008, 07:17 PM
09-19-2008, 07:18 PM
09-19-2008, 08:07 PM
Jump on this one guys. I have a really jacked knee and some hard training going on and it is really helping me out. My knee is slowly getting better.
09-20-2008, 02:13 PM
09-24-2008, 09:50 PM
Did you get your 5?
"I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
10-16-2008, 02:17 AM
10-16-2008, 09:34 AM
10-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SamBoz19 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 117Last Post: 07-02-2009, 12:04 PM
- By heavies in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 878Last Post: 08-01-2008, 11:12 AM
- By cookmic5 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2003, 10:49 AM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:02 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-28-2003, 02:46 PM