Take the Osteo-Sport Challenge

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're putting our product where our mouth is, and hope you will too. The first 5 qualified people to PM me and send me an empty bottle of their normal joint support product (Animal Flex, Celadrin, Glucosamine, SuperCissus, etc, pm me first if you aren't sure) will get a free bottle of our new Osteo-Sport.

The catch? you have to comply with the following rules
  • This offer doesn't apply to reps or other sponsored athletes of companies sending a bottle of their own company's product
  • You must be 18 or older
  • You must agree to keept a log with at least 2 entries per week (more is fine) detailing
    - Reduction in joint pain
    - Mood elevation
    - Changes to range of motion
    - Flexibility
    - Sleep quality
    - Atheletic/weight lifting performance
    - Any other details you feel like adding.
  • You must compare Osteo-Sport to the joint support/repair that you got from whatever the product is that you sent in to us
Simple, straightforwards. You don't need a hugely detailed log with all your lifts and diet, but its fine if you want to include that. No need for a detailed "application" for the PM, just include your name, age, and what bottle you'd be sending me.

We believe we've created the best currently available joint product, and have no fear of comparison with other available products.

First come first serve, and nothing gets shipped out till you've shipped the empty bottle to us first :)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Sent you a PM. I'm an Animal Flex user myself, but always open to better things if they exist.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
werd

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bring It On People!!!!!!!

VERY NICE, Easy my dawg.

:goodpost:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I haven't gotten any response yet... Has anyone else received a PM back?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry i'm just slow :D I'll pm you with the address to send the bottle to hopefully today

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
easy yours is more popular than my promo? WTF and yours takes more effort than mine. People just dont like to be creative on here...:(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
easy yours is more popular than my promo? WTF and yours takes more effort than mine. People just dont like to be creative on here...:(
its funny but true :) it is difficult to be creative, thats for sure

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D yeah, I was busy as heck all week, hopefully tonite or tomorrow I get back to everyone, sorry for the delay!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
its funny but true :) it is difficult to be creative, thats for sure
You were an inspiration for one of my entries on Tex's contest. Thanks for making it easy, Easy!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jump on this one guys. I have a really jacked knee and some hard training going on and it is really helping me out. My knee is slowly getting better.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Crap. I use Celadrin but have a kilo of the powder from Custom.
Oh well.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Did you get your 5?

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Is this still in effect? I just got done with a bottle of glucosamine and msm.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
This promo never even happened. I'm assuming it just fell through.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Well damn

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all my fault sorry. a new job and baby being sick has had me all spastic for weeks, and this has fallen thru the cracks. i'll send out pms tonite on the details of where to ship the empties, sorry!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I threw my two of old bottles away after all this time. i have two joint stuff Ive been using saved. No worries .

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
all my fault sorry. a new job and baby being sick has had me all spastic for weeks, and this has fallen thru the cracks. i'll send out pms tonite on the details of where to ship the empties, sorry!

Awww sometimes sick little ones take priority. Poor little guy! Is he better? Hang in there daddy. And don't get sick;)

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Probably way too late on this, but sent a pm with details anyways :p

Good luck catching up and taking care of the rugrat, hah!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awww sometimes sick little ones take priority. Poor little guy! Is he better? Hang in there daddy. And don't get sick;)
Crader's calling Easy daddy...lol....sexual minds . com=) esp with that new picture Crader