Muscle Pharm's Looking For Hardcore Testers

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I am pulling out of this one... SORRY!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else that submitted apps!!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. 26, Canada, protein , I want to be the biggest and strongest in my gym, want to bench at least 300 before the end of winter (Currently at 250, I'm only 170 lbs.)
    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Alright guys, we need a few testers for the "Hardcore Stack" which consists of Assault, Battle Fuel, and Bullet Proof. Throw your applications up in this thread and make sure to include Age, Country, Other Staple Supplements, your reason for training, and finally your goals ( 1 lift you want to improve at least ) Winners will needs to post there log both here as well as musclepharm.com's forums, so I suggest anyone that wants to log get registered at MP's sites and PM me over there just to say hello.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Last night for Apps guys. Winners will be announced tomorrow sometime....
    Oh how the anticipation makes one impatient...lol.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

4. this is tough!

5. the aniticipation! it would be really cool to see how well this stuff maintains or increases strength and size on a cut of i get picked

6. necro do you have any past logs?

this goes for others as well. We arent picking based on if you have good logs or have even done any logs but it would help a little. We need people that will put up detailed dedicated logs. The winners will be announced shortly....
  7. Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

8. yeah i have quite a few. ill dig them up in a minute.

9. Here is an unsponsored log that I did... if it helps

JonnyJames' PuRpLe WrAaTh and Uni-Liver Log!

I would love the chance to do a sposored one for MusclePharm, intense details and daily updates GUARANTEED!!!
    •   

10. time for sleep.

can't wait to wake up and see the results

Goodnight AnabolicMinds!

11. Sweet cant wait!!

This is exciting!!

Good luck.

Time to get LiveWire w/MST's Cre-02 (Sponsored)

12. This would be my first log, as I'm new to AM. I give my personal guarantee that my log will be well-organized, detailed, and updated daily though!

13. Well guys let me first thank everyone for applying, and I hope that no one gets discouraged. Muscle Pharm is going to be running some promotion every month here at Anabolic Minds and PistonPump and I will remember who is interested in our products. I suggest any one that is not a musclepharm forum member join up ( even if you are one hit up the following link and vote in the poll for either myself or Pistonpump )
    http://musclepharm.net/forum/index.php/topic,274.0.html

With that said the testers are:
    Samboz
    SilentBob (make sure you get back at rugger and make fun of his mom in your log)
    and
    Resolve

Congrats guys, PM me your information !
    Muscle Pharm Rep

14. Congrats and Goodluck to all! I'll be subing to some logs!

I can't wait for MusclePharms products to hit BB.com! Maybe i'll have money by then.

15. ThaOrleanyte is ready for the test!!!

Age 24 y/o

From the US

Train because
    -Im a badass mofo
    -a weight addict
    - I need bigger muscles cause it makes crushing people easier
    -did I mention the badass that I am
    -but seriously, I love to train...

Supps-
    Protien
    CGT-10 (creatine)
    Fish oil
    Flax oil
    Cissus
    Multi Vitamin
    Vit. C
    ECY stack
    Glucosamine/Msm

Would like to get all the big lifts up, mainly to get Deads over 500
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

16. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    ThaOrleanyte is ready for the test!!!

Age 24 y/o

From the US

Train because
    -Im a badass mofo
    -a weight addict
    - I need bigger muscles cause it makes crushing people easier
    -did I mention the badass that I am
    -but seriously, I love to train...

Supps-
    Protien
    CGT-10 (creatine)
    Fish oil
    Flax oil
    Cissus
    Multi Vitamin
    Vit. C
    ECY stack
    Glucosamine/Msm

Would like to get all the big lifts up, mainly to get Deads over 500
    dude... your late

17. aww sh!t.......
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

18. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Well guys let me first thank everyone for applying, and I hope that no one gets discouraged. Muscle Pharm is going to be running some promotion every month here at Anabolic Minds and PistonPump and I will remember who is interested in our products. I suggest any one that is not a musclepharm forum member join up ( even if you are one hit up the following link and vote in the poll for either myself or Pistonpump )

Samboz
    SilentBob (make sure you get back at rugger and make fun of his mom in your log)
    and
    Resolve

lucky SOB's. im going to be waiting anxiously for all three of these logs to start. congrats guys and tear it up!

19. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Well guys let me first thank everyone for applying, and I hope that no one gets discouraged. Muscle Pharm is going to be running some promotion every month here at Anabolic Minds and PistonPump and I will remember who is interested in our products. I suggest any one that is not a musclepharm forum member join up ( even if you are one hit up the following link and vote in the poll for either myself or Pistonpump )

Samboz
    and
    Resolve

I'm on the MusclePharm forums!

20. If anyone that didn't win wants a discount for the Muscle Pharm store let me know via PM.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

21. wow...thank you so much!
    I'm unemployed right now, so this stack will provide an extra boost to my workouts that there is no way I could afford otherwise.
    Ah, man I'm stoked!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

22. congrats guys those are some serious products! I have used!

23. Congrats to the winners!

24. Sweet combo. Congrats guys!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

25. Awesome! Man I am excited for that Battle Fuel!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

26. As an fyi...

For those of you interested in following along on my tester log I will be running my log in my ongoing workout log on both here at AM and on BB.com, and also on the MP forums as well.

The link to my workout log here is as follows: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/worko...19-s-epic.html

Forewarning...I get in-depth with my normal updates. Recently I have not had time to get back to my log as much as I would like, but now I will make sure I set aside time everyday to make updates. Feel free to come on by and check it out.

Cheers!

27. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Awesome! Man I am excited for that Battle Fuel!

Cheers!
    Agreed with the battle fuel. Kick some azz with your log sean. Your review logs are always very informative and enjoyable to follow along.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Pharm Needs a Ton of Testers!
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 09:09 PM
  2. Muscle Pharm Wants Some More Testers!
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. Muscle Pharm Needs Testers For Shred Matrix
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 12:38 PM
  4. Muscle Pharm Needs Assault Testers!
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 08:33 PM