Muscle Pharm's Looking For Hardcore Testers

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Well I still have to write my review on the samples of bullet proof (not the best tasting...a bit different) and assault (one of the best tasting products I have tried) and I mentioned I was really interested in Battle Fuel. So needless to say I guess you can count me in on this one. However, I am mainly interested in testing out Battle Fuel...so if testers are needed for that alone I would be willing to log Battle Fuel only.

    BTW...do I need to post another app or not Paul? Let me know bud.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.


  2. What a great deal always wanted to try a stack like this!

    Age- 23

    Country- USA

    Staples-ON Whey, Multi, Fish Oil

    Reason for trying-
    -To look the best I can before I return to home port!
    -Currently nearing end of deployment and have been training very hard to get in the best shape of my life.
    -Lower stress
    -To push myself through limits I have never broke in all my years of training

    Goals
    -I would love to improve my bench it is the one exercise that I do where I lack.
    -To keep building lean mass while slowly cutting into better shape.
    -To make all my buddies wonder what I am taking!

    Would love to give this killer looking stack a try. I would love to keep a detailed log of what it does for me. Being on a ship sleep is something I crave Bullet proof can take care of that
    I always feel like I need more drive in the gym to do my best Assault would anwser that call.
    Who does not want more free test and HGH! Battle Fuel!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Well I still have to write my review on the samples of bullet proof (not the best tasting...a bit different) and assault (one of the best tasting products I have tried) and I mentioned I was really interested in Battle Fuel. So needless to say I guess you can count me in on this one. However, I am mainly interested in testing out Battle Fuel...so if testers are needed for that alone I would be willing to log Battle Fuel only.

    BTW...do I need to post another app or not Paul? Let me know bud.

    Cheers!
    No, you don't need to post a full application but let me know what your goals are in here.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  4. I would love to apply, but already busy logging...which is on hold thanks to some issues with pressure in my skull....literally....

    Good luck peeps, i will be watching your logs to see whether or not Pmiller gets my money in the future

    also P just in case you didnt really know why they had you use 45's was to fill out the bar and make it look BA, to get the same effect with 100'lb ers would put 1000 on your back. Now I trust your strong but.....

  5. Keep the apps coming guys, great oppurtunity here.
    •   
       


  6. Sheesh pissy! Haven't seen you in a while, I know the time difference is crazy but still.

    Hows HI doin?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Sheesh pissy! Haven't seen you in a while, I know the time difference is crazy but still.

    Hows HI doin?
    Hahaha, Pissy i like that one first time ive been called that. That can be your cute pet name for me LOL. I was away from home and off the past few days so I had no computer time. The HI is doing nice, humid and sheeit.

    Where is your App Rugger? Better get one in! or your just

  8. Quote Originally Posted by striking View Post
    What a great deal always wanted to try a stack like this!

    Age- 23

    Country- USA

    Staples-ON Whey, Multi, Fish Oil

    Reason for trying-
    -To look the best I can before I return to home port!
    -Currently nearing end of deployment and have been training very hard to get in the best shape of my life.
    -Lower stress
    -To push myself through limits I have never broke in all my years of training

    Goals
    -I would love to improve my bench it is the one exercise that I do where I lack.
    -To keep building lean mass while slowly cutting into better shape.
    -To make all my buddies wonder what I am taking!

    Would love to give this killer looking stack a try. I would love to keep a detailed log of what it does for me. Being on a ship sleep is something I crave Bullet proof can take care of that
    I always feel like I need more drive in the gym to do my best Assault would anwser that call.
    Who does not want more free test and HGH! Battle Fuel!
    not my business, but this man looks like a candidate. sounds like he's got the drive.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    not my business, but this man looks like a candidate. sounds like he's got the drive.
    Thanks for that! Currently I feel this would fit the bill as to what I am trying to do. I like the idea of having everything I want in one batch would make my day much easier! All I can do now is hope!

  10. Great looking stack. Would love to try this out, so I'll throw my hat into the ring.

    Age - 35
    Country - USA
    Staples - Whey, Vitamins, Fish Oil, Sesamin

    Reason for Training
    I've been lifting for the majority of 10 years now. Due to age and injuries (partial tear in rotator cuff) I've seen my #'s fall in the last year. Although I have been lifting in the last year, it's just been more from a rehab aspect, using high reps/low weights, but I feel like I'm at the point now to start hitting it heavy. I would like to try this stack out and see if I can get back to my old #'s. Also, in my 20's and even early 30's my metabolism has always been high, but I've noticed in the last couple of years, it's taken a serious hit. So now, not only do I need to train to try and gain/retain muscle, but more importantly, to stave off fat gain.

    Goals
    Main goal is to get chest and shoulder lifts back to pre-injury marks. For example, Chest Press pre-injury was 300 x 5. Right now I'm at 205 x 3. Been investigating supp's lately to make a stack for my so called "Don't call it a comeback" phase.

    I have multiple logs that I've previously ran that I can attach for your viewing pleasure, if you want to assess my logging capabilities.
    Before and After pics can be taken as well, if needed.

    Good luck to all who apply and thanks for the opportunity

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Hahaha, Pissy i like that one first time ive been called that. That can be your cute pet name for me LOL. I was away from home and off the past few days so I had no computer time. The HI is doing nice, humid and sheeit.

    Where is your App Rugger? Better get one in! or your just

    nah I gotta spread the love; give someone else a shot

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    nah I gotta spread the love; give someone else a shot
    i think you should also throw in an app. i think i speak for everyone when i say, i want another rugger video log.

  13. BUMPAGE!!! Get those apps in peeps! Can't wait to read the logs from this one!

    I have been excited about these products forever!!! They are just a little pricey......

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjames View Post
    BUMPAGE!!! Get those apps in peeps! Can't wait to read the logs from this one!

    I have been excited about these products forever!!! They are just a little pricey......
    They will be competitively priced once they hit retailers.


    PS- I can't believe this thread hasn't reached like 5 pages already. Friggin crazy

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    They will be competitively priced once they hit retailers.


    PS- I can't believe this thread hasn't reached like 5 pages already. Friggin crazy
    Can't wait until they hit retailers!!!

    Yeah, why the hell aren't people putting in apps for this!!?!?!?!?

    Well the less people who apply the better my chances to do a FING BADASS HARDCORE FUNFILLED HARDCORE LOG!

  16. Me either! Not much longer

  17. Age 20
    Weight currently fluctuates from 174-180, due to CKD.
    Country AMERCIA, F**K YEAH! (CA more specifically)
    Other Staple Supplements BCAA, Multi, Fish Oil, Whey, and lots and lots of chicken and eggs.
    Reason for training it started out being to lose weight, however now im planning on competing in the next 2 years, however i still need to put on a good deal of mass, probably around 20 pounds. but i can only do so much with the time ive given. i also lift because i like being stronger than the average person, and i also love the healthy habits ive attained due to bodybuilding, ie proper diet, adequate physical activity, and knowledge to help those around me.
    Goals im currently rehabbing my shoulder/biceps tendon, which is going tremendous. however in the next couple weeks i will be switching to recovery, and rebuilding, in order to bring back my pre-injury strength, mainly my chest and shoulder movements. ive also been, how do i say this, obsessed, with increasing my deadlift. basically has its own day right now. id like to be able to deadlift 315 for a set of 6-10 quality reps. right now my max is 315x2, but that was a couple weeks ago.
    Past logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...eutical-s.html
    Adrenalean: An Epic Story of Fat Loss (sponsored)
    i would like to introduce you to my six pack (kind of dropped this log due to getting super busy with school, work, and everything else in life)
    Why I am an excellent candidate nothing is more depressing than seeing your strength plummet due to an injury. whether i am picked or not, i will attain my pre-injury number in 4-6 weeks time, however i think i can surpass this goal using hardcore products from a hardcore company in a very, very hardcore manner (no homo)

  18. Guys that already posted, id just try not to bump the thread, gives you a better chance lol. Seriously this is a crazy stack and the products arent even fully available yet. This is a great oppurtunity to really enhance your training and overall muscle building.

  19. eta for musclepharm at NP?

  20. im pretty sure it will be at least 6 months.

  21. bummer. is that for all retailers, or just NP?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Keep the apps coming guys, great oppurtunity here.

    Def a sweet oppurtunity...Im In!!!

  23. AGE: 31

    COUNTRY: USA

    STAPLES: ON WHEY, or MUSCLE MILK, MULTI-V, FISH-GUTS, H2O,

    GOALS:
    -Get to the 225-230lbs range, while still keeping speed, quickness, agility.
    -Trying out for Arena Football Leauge team this winter.
    -Former Div.I Athlete, would like to stay in great shape, look young in my 30's, get back those abs from the teenage days.
    -Stay healthy and fit for my 2 young daughters, so I can keep up with them in the sports they choose.
    -Over all just have solid, cut look.

    WHY I TRAIN:
    -I train because it makes me feel good.
    -Training is something I take pride in, Ive always been active and competitive, and now with a family the gym is where i strive to be competitve with myself, pushing myself past old bounderies.
    -I get that same uphoric{spell} feeling, that rush, that i got on the football field, or basketball court.
    -I train to maintain health so im here to take care of my family.
    -I train to aleviate stress in my everyday life.
    -I train to unleash anger.
    -And over-all, I train because I LOVE IT!!!!!

    1 LIFT I WOULD LIKE TO IMPROVE ON:
    -Squats!!!!!.....Legs got pretty weak after my daughters were born.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    bummer. is that for all retailers, or just NP?
    Just NP, The products are available on our site now. If you send me a PM I can give you a discount for there.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  25. Many solid apps. I just received my MP products in the mail this week from the previous contest. I'll get my log up after the olympia. I can't freakin' wait to try "Assault" and "Bulletproof" out! The ingredient profiles are very impressive. Not to mention the graphic designs on the bottles are very well done. Very well presented all the way around imo.

    Good luck to those that applied!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 05:51 PM
  2. Genomyx is looking for 5 testers to try out PerformaStrips
    By JakeVendetta in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 06:02 PM
  3. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 09:50 AM
  4. Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
  5. Muscle Pharm Needs a Ton of Testers!
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 08:09 PM
Log in
Log in