For those who missed out on ESSENTIALS

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. Too see if they really ARE essential uzzled:

2. With all of the all-in-one intra and postworkout supps being released lately... an extended sample would definitely help make a decision.
    •   

3. Additionally, the wife would love the extra cabinet space this provides, lol. Just as Ragnarok initially helped me clear some space of bulks, this would make my supplementation significantly simpler... although I'd probably try to spiff it up and continue buying bulks, as is my nature... lol.

4. I'd love to try it because I've really strayed from the basics (other than protein) and really should get back on track.

5. i would love to have some essentials beacuse it has most essentials in it
    •   

6. I want to try essential because it's a steal to have a multi, creatine, BA, glucosamin/chondroitin/msm, and bcaas all in one powder.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

7. I'd like to try essentials because it looks very unique. I like the inclusion of a multi and joint support.

8. Monkey want ESSENTIALS!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

9. I would like to try ESSENTIALS for the joint support

10. I would like to try ESSENTIALS because I feel like a Big

Steamy Pile of Cow Dung right now!!!!!!!!!!

11. I would like to try Essential to see if the product can be as effective as all the 'essentials' that I would be taking separately. Would just be nice time saver if it maintained its cost/result effectiveness.

12. Put my name in the hat for the "essential"

Getting ready to restock the cabinet with Creatine and Beta alanine, so why not get it all in one.

13. i just want to try essentials and win something for once!

14. I want ESSENTIALS because it would be much more convenient to take just one product instead of all of the others at once.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

15. I want ESSENTIALS because I'm running low on $$ this month because of car insurance and gas bills, and don't have enough to buy all the basics that would come in ESSENTIALS.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

16. Joint support. Never really been a regular supplement taker, though my training, sleep and diet are almost always spot on. If taking the "essential" supplements makes a dent, I might start tossing some coin in regular-like.

17. Keep them coming.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

18. I wanna try ESSENTIALS to get rid of my skeeky shoulders!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Keep them coming.
    i want essentials because pembroke is promoting it
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

20. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i want essentials because pembroke is promoting it

LOL thanks bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

21. I think a good foundation should include all the essentials. I'm working on a foundation. Please include me in on the drawing.

22. I'd like to try Essentials because it would cut down on the number of things I have to remember to take each day. Also because I'm getting to the point where my joints aren't able to keep up with my muscles.

23. What about adding fish oils to Essentials. That's totally an essential to go with the Multi IMO... Something similar to what Animal Omega (Not promoting) has in it...

It would be great to buy one product that's got all the bases covered...

24. ESSENTIALS is essential for me to achieve what i want to achieve!!!

25. I want the essentials because I want to see what makes all of these SUPPLEMENTS essential.

26. I wanna try ESSENTIALS to support my boy Pembroke!!!

Ur my Boy Blue!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    I wanna try ESSENTIALS to support my boy Pembroke!!!

Ur my Boy Blue!!
    you copied me.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

28. I'd like to try essentials for the joint support. I've slacked in taking care of my ankle/back from a supplementation standpoint, and having right there in my daily supplement stack would ensure I get some much needed nutritional support.

29. I would like to try essentials i am also interested in the joint support.

30. I need essentials because... ramble.... side note: Swordsedge congrats on your 1st post , it might be a lucky one!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 01:50 PM
  2. Essentials
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 11:45 PM
  3. the essentials...
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 01:06 AM