AN Presents...The Reps Per Minute Contest!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]COME SEE APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS AT THE OLYMPIA AND ENTER THE "RPM" (reps per minute) CURL CONTEST AND WIN A FREE BOTTLE OF RPM!!![/size]

Every half-hour during the expo, we'll be holding a "Reps per Minute" contest. Here's how it works:

2 lucky contestants will line up and curl 25% of their body weight as many times as they can for 60 seconds. Good form must be used and a judge will count each contestant's reps and only legitamate reps will count. The winner every matchup wins a free bottle of RPM!

Plus, the grand prize winner wins a special surprize gift to be announced on Saturday of the expo. More details will be available at the booth.

Gentlemen, start your engines.....

See you in Vegas!

Per words of the big fella Don himself.

Come on guys who doesn't like the idea of winning some free RPM? Beyond that...this is your chance to show what you got. Lifting heavy weight is one thing, but repping lightweight until you absolutely can't go anymore pushes you to your utmost limits...[size=+2]SUCK IT UP and STAND UP to ACHIEVE VICTORY!!![/size]

So without further ado everyone...get your tails out to the olympia and enter the contest and have some fun!

Just to remind everyone that wins...you get a pretty bottle of RPM...

Cheers Everyone!:cheers:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neat.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
where's the olympia at

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
woo woo AN going HXC thats whats up. yall better be up there to kick some ass

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you be out at the olympia with AN sean?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Will you be out at the olympia with AN sean?
This one I will be sitting out. However, I plan on making it to the Arnold for sure. Who knows I may even work in the AN booth if they decide to have me do so. Regardless, I plan on making it to that one to have some fun, swoop in on some killer deals, snatch up plenty of free samples, and just enjoy watching the competition in addition to enjoying the experience in its entirety.

Cheers Brutha Man!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This one I will be sitting out. However, I plan on making it to the Arnold for sure. Who knows I may even work in the AN booth if they decide to have me do so. Regardless, I plan on making it to that one to have some fun, swoop in on some killer deals, snatch up plenty of free samples, and just enjoy watching the competition in addition to enjoying the experience in its entirety.

Good deal. Not sure if RPN is going to have a booth at the arnold yet, but i'll be by the AN booth for sure buddy. :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good deal. Not sure if RPN is going to have a booth at the arnold yet, but i'll be by the AN booth for sure buddy. :D
You'll see him with a petite brunette at the Arnold ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
For sure...that would be good times. :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm shooting to get to the Arnold myself. I believe MST is going to represent like whoa...so I gotta get my arse in action ;)

Maybe we can all say hello. It'd be cool to meet you guys in person!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm shooting to get to the Arnold myself. I believe MST is going to represent like whoa...so I gotta get my arse in action ;)

Maybe we can all say hello. It'd be cool to meet you guys in person!
Absolutely! :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
whoops...sorry Rosie and Trauma's wife.

I meant meet up with you guys....and girls. haha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoops...sorry Rosie and Trauma's wife.

I meant meet up with you guys....and girls. haha
No worries. Guess I best get used to being overlooked standing next to someone so much bigger than me :D

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I want to go to the Olympia weekend so bad...sweet contest though!! Rpm is some amazing stuff

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
ill be stopping by. and winning a bottle. see you guys there!