Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport FREE GIVEAWAY !!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. By the way, the attachment is the main part of my entry. Hope you have Microsoft WORD, LOL.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by GreenSquats View Post
    By the way, the attachment is the main part of my entry. Hope you have Microsoft WORD, LOL.
    well the object is to come up with a way of describing what product "AN" does. using picture to desribe what it has done for you, what it is meant to do, or what it can do...not so much just random things.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    well the object is to come up with a way of describing what product "AN" does. using picture to desribe what it has done for you, what it is meant to do, or what it can do...not so much just random things.

    OK. I understand. Though I was trying to portray that it's something really powerful... hence the end of world scene. But I guess the whole hollywood part might have thrown you off. Just trying to be creative.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by GreenSquats View Post
    OK. I understand. Though I was trying to portray that it's something really powerful... hence the end of world scene. But I guess the whole hollywood part might have thrown you off. Just trying to be creative.
    ah alright i may have misinterpreted
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.
  5. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    BLUE FIN TUNA


    +



    +



    =

    THE NEW IMPROVED BARRY BONDS


    TUNA + NEOVAR + ROOKIE BARRY BONDS = STRONG MUSCULAR BARRY BONDS.......Arrrrrrrgggggggg!! !!!!
    ROTFL
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  6. Morning Bump. I know some of yall are hurting COME ON!!! i want to give more away, but yall have to help me out here!!
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    ROTFL

    Thx, sheet is pretty funny...
    Just shows the true effects of AN products....Worked for Bonds!!

  8. AP products? ...Booooooo you mean AN?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  9. Whatever it is...just give it little boy, before i take it!!!!!!!

  10. OSTEO-SPORT: THE ONLY TOOL FOR JOINT REPAIR

    (well in my case, joint AND tendon repair )

  11. nice! i like it
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    OSTEO-SPORT: THE ONLY TOOL FOR JOINT REPAIR

    (well in my case, joint AND tendon repair )
    prob the best official(right on with example) entry yet.

  13. Looks like rolandajoint will be running back to back logs of this stuff, lol.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    prob the best official(right on with example) entry yet.
    Agreed.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Looks like rolandajoint will be running back to back logs of this stuff, lol.
    i could only hope. its pretty f*cking amazing stuff.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GreenSquats View Post
    Agreed.
    agreed.

  17. Shake things up in the gym with Neovar



    (There, used my old bottle that I went to work and dug out of our big trashcan!!)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Shake things up in the gym with Neovar



    (There, used my old bottle that I went to work and dug out of our big trashcan!!)
    f*ck im jealous of your bowflex dbs. are they the 55 lbers, or the bigger ones?

  19. 55 lbers. I got the set, and then for some reason they sent me an extra db. So now I have 3 dbs. I NEED ANOTHER ARM!!

  20. LMAO... 3 db's??? wtf, thats rich

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    55 lbers. I got the set, and then for some reason they sent me an extra db. So now I have 3 dbs. I NEED ANOTHER ARM!!
    You shoulda got Powerblocks

    just messin with ya.. just make sure those plates to slide out when you're using them, kinda like my incident at Sports Authority..
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  22. bump because ive got a little less than half of my current bottle left

  23. BUmp guy
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  24. BuMp for last day of contest !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    BuMp for last day of contest !

    I need me some Osteo-Sport!

  26. Did the ending date of this contest get pushed back?

    Me r confused?

  27. naw im just slow and caught up in some school work. ill get them up within the next day or so.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  28. Bumptastic

  29. Bump-a-diddly

  30. Bump-Power

  31. alright guys here are the winners...
    • Rolandajoint
    • orangepeel
    • AK32408


  32. if i can go ahead and please get address via PM that would be great!


    To the others...stay tuned lots of good stuff to be coming from AN!!
10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
Mind And Muscle Representative
Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  • Congrats fellas! Can't wait for the logs to start.

  • Nice ! Can't wait to start it
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  • Congrats fellas. Can't wait to check out your logs of this stuff.

  • Great choices...congrats to all

  • great pics! congrats guys! cant wait to see the logs.

  • **** missed this one!

  • Hey Austin, I'm just checking to see if you got my address or if the stuff shipped yet. I'm 'aching' to log Osteo-Sport !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  • yeah to the winners, send me your addresses again so that i can verify they were shipped! thanks guys
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.
  •   

      
     

    Similar Forum Threads

    1. Applied Nutriceuticals osteo-sport log (unsponsored)
      By Random181 in forum Supplement Logs
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 08-28-2009, 02:15 PM
    2. Applied Nutriceuticals vs Millennium Sport
      By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 05-10-2009, 04:06 PM
    3. Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-sport testing by Smeton
      By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
      Replies: 92
      Last Post: 12-27-2008, 11:18 PM
    4. Applied Nutriceutical's Osteo Sport
      By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
      Replies: 48
      Last Post: 11-06-2008, 06:49 PM
    Log in
    Log in