Welcome Our Newest Product Educator: Strategicmove!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Welcome Our Newest Product Educator: Strategicmove!!

After a lengthy application process, with an astounding amount of qualified resumes reviewed, we have chosen Strategicmove as our new Product Educator!

Stragipedia as he is known, brings consistency, intelligence, intuition and a vast attention to detail that is unrivaled!

Willkommen: Strategicmove

2. Congratulations!

3. Good stuff Strat..............Product Educator = rep?
    •   

4. It is most definitely similar in some aspects, but transcends mere hobby into the category of vocation; our product representatives are involved with both off- and online activities, as well as meeting the demand of higher contributions to the company. These contributions take the form of facilitating communication in an offline capacity between the customer and ownership, contributing to marketing initiatives, as well assisting in the perpetual groundwork of running an ever-expanding supplement company. It is a very inclusive opportunity!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    After a lengthy application process, with an astounding amount of qualified resumes reviewed, we have chosen Strategicmove as our new Product Educator!

Stragipedia as he is known, brings consistency, intelligence, intuition and a vast attention to detail that is unrivaled!

Willkommen: Strategicmove
    Vielen Dank, USPLabs! Vielen Dank, Mulletsoldier! Vielen Dank, USPLabs-Team! Ich werde mein Bestes geben!

Permit me to thank the entire USPLabs team for making this possible. The position of a Product Educator at USPLabs is definitely unique, and will certainly be filled with fun and and positive challenges. Standing on the shoulders of giants, I will seek to fill this position with humility and appropriate rigour. I will give my utmost to make this a worthwhile adventure for USPLabs. Duc in altum!

To my fellow contestants, I extend my sincere appreciation to you for making this selection process an engaging one. Every one of us deserved the honour. Please continue to nurture your respect for, and admiration of, USPLabs. There is always a next step!

Awesome to be a part of the USPLabs team!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

6. TOP CHOICE!
    {Congrats, Ike!}

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Good stuff Strat......
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    TOP CHOICE!
    {Congrats, Ike!}
    Thanks!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

8. Couldn't have picked anyone better!! Congrats Ike!

9. Congrats, knew they would make the right choice!!!!!!!!!
    PHF Rep

10. eww u picked this guy

jk awesome pick up and great for both parties
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Couldn't have picked anyone better!! Congrats Ike!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Congrats, knew they would make the right choice!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    eww u picked this guy

jk awesome pick up and great for both parties
    Thanks a lot, buds!

12. Wise strategic move USPlabs

Gratuliere Strat

13. Great choice, for sure. Strategic knows his stuff. Congrats bro!

14. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Wise strategic move USPlabs

Gratuliere Strat
    I like the play on words. Danke!

15. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Great choice, for sure. Strategic knows his stuff. Congrats bro!
    Thanks, RR!

16. congrats bro!!! ur always a help! this guy is a great pick up, good job!

GJJ

17. Doh, my post didn't make it up there. That's what I get for stolen wireless signals I guess. I even had a witty "You had me at hello" line !

18. Congrats Ike...USP Labs couldn't have made a better choice!

19. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    congrats bro!!! ur always a help! this guy is a great pick up, good job!

GJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Doh, my post didn't make it up there. That's what I get for stolen wireless signals I guess. I even had a witty "You had me at hello" line !
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Congrats Ike...USP Labs couldn't have made a better choice!
    Thanks!

20. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
    Danke sehr!

22. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Danke sehr!

Bitte schön.

23. great choice USP, now you guys have the best
    SM, congrats and I wish you the best of luck bro

24. strategicmove is one smart dude, SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!....oh sorry, too soon?

25. wow mulllet. i cant complain at all about the knowlege USP labs has now has behind it just from the people i know on yalls team
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

26. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    wow mulllet. i cant complain at all about the knowlege USP labs has now has behind it just from the people i know on yalls team
    "I picks 'em good I does."

Intelligent such as that?

27. You guys know how to pick 'em! Gratz StrategicMove!

Heck, SM has been performing the role as a product educator for as long as I've been around. I had actually thought he was an undercover rep... just couldn't place which company cause he was everywhere, lol. Well, now an official title to go with what he's no doubt been doing for a very long time.

/cheer

28. Congrats Stratski. Always schoolin' us and now you have a cool title. USP made a very good move here. Would have said strategic, but that was taken already.

29. congrats to you strategicmove! this guy is full of knowledge!

30. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    great choice USP, now you guys have the best
    SM, congrats and I wish you the best of luck bro
    Highly appreciated, bud!

31. Congrats, my man!

32. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    You guys know how to pick 'em! Gratz StrategicMove!

Heck, SM has been performing the role as a product educator for as long as I've been around. I had actually thought he was an undercover rep... just couldn't place which company cause he was everywhere, lol. Well, now an official title to go with what he's no doubt been doing for a very long time.

/cheer
    Thanks!

33. Congrats Ike.

Cheers to ya bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

34. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Congrats Stratski. Always schoolin' us and now you have a cool title. USP made a very good move here. Would have said strategic, but that was taken already.
    Strategic move, right?

35. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    congrats to you strategicmove! this guy is full of knowledge!
    Thanks, PP! Appreciated!

36. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Congrats, my man!

37. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Congrats Ike.

Cheers to ya bud!
    Hey, S! Thanks!

38. Congrats strategic. Seriously couldn't pic anyone who knows more lol. Bueno!

39. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Congrats strategic. Seriously couldn't pic anyone who knows more lol. Bueno!
    Thanks! I just had more luck on my side!

40. Congrats Ike

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 06:02 PM
  3. Product Educator
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 06:40 PM