Who would be interested in a bulk N-carbamylglutamate (NCG)? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Who would be interested in a bulk N-carbamylglutamate (NCG)?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I do not call anyone out. I do not have to. That is not the type of reputation I have on this board. I also sent you a PM on this matter. Yet, you decided not only to respond in an open thread such as this, but also went as far as to suggest I was asking for free products!!! That was the one that got me going! I have enough supplements for a full year of stacks, so I do not need any free products. If you had not decided to discuss this subject in this thread, no one else would have had the chance to read this here. Your choice.
    Sup buuuuuuddddyyyy? LOL. . Seriously, just saying hi Ike. Just to elaborate on your reputation...its impeccable and beyond repute...nuff said!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Sup buuuuuuddddyyyy? LOL. . Seriously, just saying hi Ike. Just to elaborate on your reputation...its impeccable and beyond repute...nuff said!

Cheers!
  3. Diamond Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post

Cheers!
    Thanks, bud! Always a pleasure to see you post!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

BUMP for an update. I'm reaaallly looking forward to this
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by apsnutrition View Post
    Patience my friends. We could be like some companies and advertise something and take a year to release it. LOL
    well its been over another month since this post and no updates.... so your 1/12 of the way there bud .. whats up?
  6. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    well its been over another month since this post and no updates.... so your 1/12 of the way there bud .. whats up?
    I responded on 10/19. 1/26th the way there.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JOakman View Post
    I responded on 10/19. 1/26th the way there.
    re-read... the context of the post is regarding announcing the product and the release, not updates.... if thats what you call your "stuff in the works" post....

what all does it take to really put out a BULK product of a single compound? not much more in the works other then dumping powder in bottles and putting a label on em....

not trying to be a **** here just sayin dont make comments like your getting along speedily when you have yet to make a single update other then the introduction and assessment of the want for such a product.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

same, it looks really good, but is it all lean gain or is some fat gain possible? will you be selecting testers and aps? Alex
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

man howd u dose it and when?
  10. Diamond Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Final comment.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Free product? Did you say free product? Now, you are playing unfair! My agreement with APS, since you now prefer to go public with it is as follows (and I still have all the private-message and e-mail correspondences):
    You approached me in August 2008 to produce two write-ups for APS. One for Plasmagen (see: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/aps-n...-advanced.html) and the other for Phenadrine (see: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/aps-n...lipolytic.html).
    In return, I was going to get cash compensation plus some bottles of Plasmagen and Phenadrine. I kept my end of the bargain and produced the write-ups within three days. Since then you have circulated the write ups everywhere (Bodybuilding.com, here on AM, to your online retailers, and so on). Yet, you do not want to keep your end of the agreement. It took me several e-mail reminders to get you to pay me the cash. Since August, I have been waiting for the products that were a part of the initial agreement. Now we are in October and all I have heard from you are excuses! As late as three or so weeks ago (I still have the PM), you informed me everything was ready to ship, and that you were waiting to have it sent via UPS. Three weeks later, still excuses. I suggested you should use USPS, but you somehow do not want to. I do not ask anyone for free products, Sir! . That is not my style. People can vouch for me on that one here on this forum. Apparently, you are trying to renege on our agreement. But, please do not suggest again, even if indirectly, that I am asking for free products! Disappointing style. Now, once again, when would you send me the compensation products, in line with our agreement in August 2008?
    One final update. Considering the amount of support and positive comments I received on this subject via private messages and e-mails, I thought it would make sense to make one final update on this issue.

After the e-mail exchanges with the member apsnutrition in this thread, I decided to write this one last gentle and modest e-mail reminder to him and his boss (the company owner) on October 16th, in one last attempt to sort this out outside of this thread. To date, I have not received any response to that e-mail. To date, they have not sent any products, either. I do not think anything would come out of this. It is at once funny and regrettable how far some companies are willing to go or not to go, when really small things are involved. I leave you to reach your conclusions.

Again, thanks to all those that took the time to show their support via private messages and e-mails.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

.... so far I dont have anything that turns me on to APS....

Going back on agreements and talking crap bout other companies then not backing up their own plans of quick action.... and what do they really even have available anyways???? more of the same clones available from 10 different companies in higher doses so a more exact and appropriate dose cant be chosen by the consumer

ya very sad.

/unsub
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    .... so far I dont have anything that turns me on to APS....

Going back on agreements and talking crap bout other companies then not backing up their own plans of quick action.... and what do they really even have available anyways???? more of the same clones available from 10 different companies in higher doses so a more exact and appropriate dose cant be chosen by the consumer

ya very sad.

/unsub
    While we do have clones of select prohormones have you checked out Plasmagen Nitrate or Phenadrine. APS was first to market with GPLC in the sports nutrition industry and the only company using a double methyl ring form of PEA. These are two innovative products and the reviews have been great.

What companies has APS bashed? If you frequent various boards we are constantly complimenting companies with great products. I have praised Core Nutritionals ABC on numerous occassions since I live on the stuff.

Furthermore, to address the other comment as to APS not holding their end of the deal. We paid in full the dollar amount agreed upon.

Once again thanks to everyone who supports APS!!

Best Wishes
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk N-Carbamylglutamate?
    By Aoba in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 09:50 PM
  2. If anyone is interested BAM log?
    By speedpastu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 03:55 PM
  3. N-carbamylglutamate increases protein synthesis
    By DrDave1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 08:10 PM
  4. Is this a log you would be interested in seeing?
    By BifWebster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 04:02 PM