Who would be interested in a bulk N-carbamylglutamate (NCG)? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Who would be interested in a bulk N-carbamylglutamate (NCG)?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned

I'll buy it for $20. Great price!
    Count me in.

2. New Member

Why not offer bulk N-carbamylglutamate (NCG) in powder
    for a real bulk deal?
    I would love to try it
    Quote Originally Posted by apsnutrition View Post
    As you all are aware BSN created a ton of interest in N-carbamylglutamate (NCG) by advertising NCG-CR. There was also a nice article in MD about this compound touting it as "the next big anabolic supplement".

APS was thinking of making a bulk NCG product containing 250mg/cap at 60 caps per bottle for an unbelievable price. This would give everyone a chance to try this compound without diggng deep into their pockets. Who would be interested. This compound holds on a ton of potential.

Here is some information.

NCG: The Ultimate Anabolic Supplement?
    Written by Anssi Manninen, MHS
    Friday, 09 March 2007
    A recent study at Baylor College of Medicine examined the effects of oral N-carbamylglutamate (NCG) supplementation on growth rate in piglets. NCG is an activator of arginine synthesis. Interestingly, the investigators reported that piglets supplementing with NCG gained 28 percent more weight than control pigs over the seven-day period. Protein anabolism rates in longissimus dorsi and gastrocnemius muscles were 30 percent and 21 percent greater, respectively, in NCG-supplemented piglets compared with control pigs.

Futhermore, piglets treated with NCG had greater blood concentrations of arginine and growth hormone (GH) than control pigs. Thus, the authors concluded that oral NCG supplementation increases blood arginine and GH levels, leading to an increase in growth rate and muscle protein synthesis. While the results of this study are intriguing, it's currently unknown whether NCG supplementation has similar effects in humans.

The author of this article has no financial relationship with companies producing N-carbamylglutamate.

Reference: Frank JW, et al. Oral N-carbamylglutamate supplementation increases protein synthesis in skeletal muscle of piglets. J Nut,. 2007 Feb;137(2):315-9.
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Its only been 2 days since thread started.......Im sure alot more people will say "Yes" when they see this thread.

I mean anything that, increases blood arginine and GH levels, leading to an increase in growth rate and muscle protein synthesis, Is a must try in my opinion!!!!!!!!!!! And everyone elses too!!

In pigs.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    In pigs.

Yes fat chicks are eligible too!
  5. Senior Member

Whats happening with this? would it be legal in australia?
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We are also looking at releasing a pure methyl-synephrine product (please do not compare to regular synephrine...M-synephrine is VERY thermogenic), a PEA blend using r-beta
    methylphenylethylamine
    and our new N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine . These are the most highly evolved forms of PEA in one little capsule

What are your guys thoughts?

Of course these would be at a unbeleivable price. APS is striving to be your one-stop shop for all your ADVANCED supplement needs.
    Nice!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

i'd like to see some logs on this stuff.
  8. Board Supporter

[QUOTE=apsnutrition;1544282]We are not stating anything to be fact based on the study. We have been trying different dosages and find 1-1,500mg to effective with local trainees.

What sort of results/gains have the trainees been experiencing
  9. Senior Member

in for bulk
  10. New Member

We can have this done in a matter of days. I will speak with the owner of APS today.

What's the word from the big man??
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  268 lbs.

i have used the N-Zero by cellucor along with there M5 and i saw some really good gains! im sure the N-carbamylglutamate In the N0 had alot to do with it.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

APS is currently at the Olympia in Vegas and will have some major annoucements next week!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Sweet, cant wait!
  14. Senior Member

so u releasing bulk of this?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

We had to get the Olympia out of the way and now we can focus on a few more projects. I Know every company says this but growing pains have sucked the last month. The dust should finally settle by weeks end and you will see a few new things popping up
  16. Advanced Member

17. Advanced Member

I'm in for bulk. (no pun)
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

that would be sick...bulk that sh!t
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

ok you asked and we answered...NOW WHERRE IS IT????
  20. New Member

lets dont leave us in the dark. its all psychological AAAAHHH!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Patience my friends. We could be like some companies and advertise something and take a year to release it. LOL
  22. Advanced Member

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
  24. New Member

What bulk capped product would you guys like to see first?

I will forward this to the owner..

1.) Bulk NCG
    2.) Bulk Methyl Synephrine
    3.) Bulk PEA with r-beta-methylphenylethylamine and N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine.

Let us know and I will meet with the owner about it over the weekend to get it done.

Thanks a bunch.
  25. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JOakman View Post

1.) Bulk NCG
    3.) Bulk PEA with r-beta-methylphenylethylamine and N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine.

Let us know and I will meet with the owner about it over the weekend to get it done.

Thanks a bunch.
    How would bulk NCG stack with Plasmegen? I'm thinking the pumps would be tooo intense.
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    How would bulk NCG stack with Plasmegen? I'm thinking the pumps would be tooo intense.
    Personally, I have not run NCG so I wouldn't be able to judge. If we do go with NCG I will report feedback on it with the Plasmagen.

Maybe Chad (apsnutrition) has more insight than myself.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Im in BUT only if its adequately dosed. Sorry even if it is 20 bucks if its offered at 1/4 the neccesary dose to get effects then its 20 bucks wasted and/or 80 bucks to really get results that can be found for a fraction from another source....

SO do it, BUT do it right.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

this is also in anabolic signal by CMI
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    this is also in anabolic signal by CMI
    "you shut your mouth when you're talking to me"...:bruce2:
  30. New Member

BUMP fo MOAR INFO!!
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

agreed... bump on whats up with this???
  32. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any news about my parcel?
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Any news about my parcel?
    Ike,

As discussed via email the status of your parcel remains the same. We are catching up on orders and everything from our trip to Vegas. As mentioned we are more than happy to send free product but we are playing catch up for our paying customers. Thanks again for all your help.
  34. Diamond Member

Ike,

As discussed via email the status of your parcel remains the same. We are catching up on orders and everything from our trip to Vegas. As mentioned we are more than happy to send free product but we are playing catch up for our paying customers. Thanks again for all your help.
    Free product? Did you say free product? Now, you are playing unfair! My agreement with APS, since you now prefer to go public with it is as follows (and I still have all the private-message and e-mail correspondences):
    You approached me in August 2008 to produce two write-ups for APS. One for Plasmagen (see: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/aps-n...-advanced.html) and the other for Phenadrine (see: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/aps-n...lipolytic.html).
    In return, I was going to get cash compensation plus some bottles of Plasmagen and Phenadrine. I kept my end of the bargain and produced the write-ups within three days. Since then you have circulated the write ups everywhere (Bodybuilding.com, here on AM, to your online retailers, and so on). Yet, you do not want to keep your end of the agreement. It took me several e-mail reminders to get you to pay me the cash. Since August, I have been waiting for the products that were a part of the initial agreement. Now we are in October and all I have heard from you are excuses! As late as three or so weeks ago (I still have the PM), you informed me everything was ready to ship, and that you were waiting to have it sent via UPS. Three weeks later, still excuses. I suggested you should use USPS, but you somehow do not want to. I do not ask anyone for free products, Sir! . That is not my style. People can vouch for me on that one here on this forum. Apparently, you are trying to renege on our agreement. But, please do not suggest again, even if indirectly, that I am asking for free products! Disappointing style. Now, once again, when would you send me the compensation products, in line with our agreement in August 2008?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Ike,

There is some sort of misunderstanding going on here. As you know APS had issues with Paypal as per your emails with our secretary Anne. Therefore the owner took time to make sure you got paid in which you kindly thanked us via email.

We sincerely do not wish to make this public matter but it seems you are calling us out. Yes, we did discuss sending your parcel via USPS but again, as I stated we are extremely busy, BUT will go to the local post office as soon as possile and you will recieve your product.

For the people reading this please note this requires international shipping which our UPS program is not set up to ship. Therefore special shipping arnagements must be made.
  36. Diamond Member

Ike,

There is some sort of misunderstanding going on here. As you know APS had issues with Paypal as per your emails with our secretary Anne. Therefore the owner took time to make sure you got paid in which you kindly thanked us via email.

We sincerely do not wish to make this public matter but it seems you are calling us out. Yes, we did discuss sending your parcel via USPS but again, as I stated we are extremely busy, BUT will go to the local post office as soon as possile and you will recieve your product.

For the people reading this please note this requires international shipping which our UPS program is not set up to ship. Therefore special shipping arnagements must be made.
    I do not call anyone out. I do not have to. That is not the type of reputation I have on this board. I also sent you a PM on this matter. Yet, you decided not only to respond in an open thread such as this, but also went as far as to suggest I was asking for free products!!! That was the one that got me going! I have enough supplements for a full year of stacks, so I do not need any free products. If you had not decided to discuss this subject in this thread, no one else would have had the chance to read this here. Your choice.
  37. Senior Member

Anyway, Whats happening with the bulk?
  38. New Member

I vote for 1.) Bulk NCG (powder) Real bulk

Quote Originally Posted by JOakman View Post

1.) Bulk NCG

Thanks a bunch.
  39. New Member

Thanks for the response guys. We have some stuff coming in the future, stay tuned.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Interested. APS has earned a place in my stash cabinets thanks to Phenadrine, and I'm eager to find out what else you have up your sleeves :P

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk N-Carbamylglutamate?
    By Aoba in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 09:50 PM
  2. If anyone is interested BAM log?
    By speedpastu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 03:55 PM
  3. N-carbamylglutamate increases protein synthesis
    By DrDave1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 08:10 PM
  4. Is this a log you would be interested in seeing?
    By BifWebster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 04:02 PM