Applied Nutriceuticals Osteosport is now available!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Osteosport now at Nutraplanet

Osteo-Sport: With Concentrated Cissus and Hyaluronic Acid!!!
Osteo-Sport™ is the first and only multi-functional, time-release joint support designed specifically for athletes; from the weekend warrior to elite professionals!
It contains Applied Nutriceuticals’ proprietary Joint-Glide™ Mobility Complex, which naturally reduces inflammation caused by over-use and rigorous exercise. It also stimulates your body’s production of synovial fluid - which helps lubricate and cushion joints and tendons.
Osteo-Sport also incorporates our exclusive CGC2 Joint Regeneration Matrix™ which promotes collagen synthesis and aids in the regeneration of connective tissue. A potent anti-catabolic, Osteo-Sport also supports lean muscle and recovery after training or stress by suppressing cortisol and promoting nutrient delivery into tendons, cartilage and ligaments.
Osteo-Sport comes in convenient, easy-to-swallow capsules and you only need 3-5 per day (depending on body weight – see dosage chart for details). Best of all, it takes only days - not weeks or months - to feel the positive effects of Osteo-Sport!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
First !

and . . 'mmm' !!! I love my Cissus !

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good stuff for sure man! Im coming up Saturday to College Station for the Arkansas State game

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
recovery aid? or pain reliever for joints?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
think i could get sample that? i switched to this hypertrophy WO routine and i'm sore nonstop now. would be a great time to test one of these and get ya'll a review =D

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
well how fortunate that i'm feeling lucky lol.

(never specified good luck or bad luck)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
would this product be ok to take while taking xfactor

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
im wondering if it wouldn't be the perfect thing to take with it...easyjl is doing a log with xfactor and said that once he got up to 1500 mgs that joint pains were more noticable...if this would counteract that that would be insane

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking the same thing but didnt want to take something that is counteractive too xfactor

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This ish is bonkers! Works SO well, unbelieveable.

I had the beta version, and now just got a retail version because I couldn't give it up :).

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking the same thing but didnt want to take something that is counteractive too xfactor
no no no....im not saying couteract the effects of xf, just counteract a side effect of lifting with an extra kick (the soreness)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do NOT use Cissus and X-factor simultaneously

X-Factor works the inflammatory reponse to aid in muscle growth. Cissus is an ANTIinflammatory. Therefore, yes, OsteoSport (or ANYthing containing Cissus) would be counterproductive to using X-Factor (i.e. it would cancel out the effects of X-Factor). I would recommend using the OsteoSport AFTER finishing the X-Factor, though.