APS is looking for tester for Phenadrine "Superior Lipolytic Stimulant" - AnabolicMinds.com

APS is looking for tester for Phenadrine "Superior Lipolytic Stimulant"

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

APS is looking for tester for Phenadrine "Superior Lipolytic Stimulant"

We posted this in the welcome thread but thought this may get more attention. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss out on.

Phenadrine represents the future of preworkout supplementation. By using proven ingredients at the correct doses and ratios APS has set a new standard in lipolytic stimulants!!

Serving size: 1 cap/60caps per bottle
    750mg per (1) capsule

N-acetyl-Tyrosine
    Icariin
    Caffeine
    1,3 dimethylamylamine
    N-methyl-beta-methylphenylethylamine hcl
    Methyl-synephrine

Height/Weight:

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc):

How long have you been training:

Prior supplement use:

Current supplements:

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:

Will you post progress or before/after photos?

We prefer testers to be stimulant free for 2-4 weeks if applying to test this product. :bb3:

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely looks interesting.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.

too bad im bulking, otherwise looks nice!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Wow, looks very nice guys!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I promised a review for another product(unsponsored). However, I will be happy to purchase a bottle in a couple of weeks and give a review of it.
  6. Banned

Reserved for application...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    too bad im bulking, otherwise looks nice!
    Taking on workout days only for a preworkout jolt this product would not interfere with bulking at all. Remember Icariin has some potent anabolic ativity. This is a multi-purpose product.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im interested I love stimulant fat burners. I'll put in my info later tonight or early tomorrow. here it is:

College student in Nutritonal Science/Pre-Health. So would use the energy to stuff definitely.

Height/Weight: 5'10-11 188-87lbs

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): Love recomp, but right now wanting to cut about 8-10lbs of fat so I can bulk up to about 190 staying lean/ripped

How long have you been training: First weight bench at 12 in middle school. Hardcore through Highschool Football and beyond. The longest I have taken off in the past decade is 2 weeks.

Prior supplement use: Wow too much to list lol just about everything out there at one time or another. Spent way too much on worthless supps at the beginning like we all did.

Stiulants/fat loss though:
    Germanium
    ZAP
    RPM
    Drive
    ECA
    ECY
    Venom
    ReDuction
    Recreate
    Leviathan (Orig and Reloaded)
    Basic Cuts
    TTA
    Original ECA stacks like Clenbutrx and Xenadrine
    Clen/Alb
    T3
    Triac
    and others I cant recall off the top of my head.

Current supplements: Right now Purple Wraath and Pre workout White Flood and Reduction. Some Gemanium here and there to keep going and ofcourse Protein/multi/fish oil/calcium

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): Zero

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: I have one and it is Dermacrine and Epichloro stack......Dermacrine and Epichloro Mini-log

Will you post progress or before/after photos? YES.

Obvioulsy If selected id get off all stims and pre workout things prior to and during.

Any other specific questions ask me.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by apsnutrition;
    ...Remember Icariin has some potent anabolic ativity....
    Yep! One of the most established testosterone mimetics around...
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

too bad ive been using stims....
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

how can it be jitter free when there is synephrine in it? that stuff makes me shake like a teenie bopper at an NSync concert

what are the effects of synephrine, if any, on white adipose tissue? all the studies I've read claim synephrine effects brown adipose, which humans have little of.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am curious to see the response to this product. I am glad I applied on the other thread, this looks very interesting
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I am curious to see the response to this product. I am glad I applied on the other thread, this looks very interesting
    We are curious as well. The owner and I do not think anyone has noticed what sets this product apart from similar products in the same category category. Just this week we recieved the ultimate compliment. The owner of a multi-million dollar company who has one of the best selling thermogenics on the market admitted we have some very special with this product.
  14. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by edwards;
    how can it be jitter free when there is synephrine in it? that stuff makes me shake like a teenie bopper at an NSync concert

what are the effects of synephrine, if any, on white adipose tissue? all the studies I've read claim synephrine effects brown adipose, which humans have little of.
    I believe the difference lies in the specific form of Synephrine used. Using the methylated form of synephrine considerably alters its pharmacological pathway, and appears to make the compound significantly more effective than pure synephrine. Methyl synephrine is an adrenergic amine that has unique pharmacological effects by acting, not only as a beta-3 receptor agonist, but also as an alpha-1 adrenergic agonist. This means it works by significantly upregulating the metabolic rate and enhancing fat metabolism and thermogenesis, while only mildly stimulating the central nervous system without adversely impacting blood pressure and heart function, unlike beta-2 receptor agonists such as ephedrine that trigger anxiety and irregular heartbeat. As a beta-3-receptor agonist, methyl synephrine up-regulates the action of epinephrine and norepinephrine (the most potent endogenous fat-burning agent around) within adipose tissue, leading to significant lipolysis. So methyl synephrine not only up-regulates fat breakdown (as a beta-3 receptor agonist), but also enhances the burning of released body fat for energy (as an alpha-1 agonist).
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I believe the difference lies in the specific form of Synephrine used. Using the methylated form of synephrine considerably alters its pharmacological pathway, and appears to make the compound significantly more effective than pure synephrine. Methyl synephrine is an adrenergic amine that has unique pharmacological effects by acting, not only as a beta-3 receptor agonist, but also as an alpha-1 adrenergic agonist. This means it works by significantly upregulating the metabolic rate and enhancing fat metabolism and thermogenesis, while only mildly stimulating the central nervous system without adversely impacting blood pressure and heart function, unlike beta-2 receptor agonists such as ephedrine that trigger anxiety and irregular heartbeat. As a beta-3-receptor agonist, methyl synephrine up-regulates the action of epinephrine and norepinephrine (the most potent endogenous fat-burning agent around) within adipose tissue, leading to significant lipolysis. So methyl synephrine not only up-regulates fat breakdown (as a beta-3 receptor agonist), but also enhances the burning of released body fat for energy (as an alpha-1 agonist).
    Yes, methyl-synephrine is one of the key components in Phenadrine, but it still not what sets it apart. You nailed it though on the benefits of methyl-syneprhine versus regular synephrine.
  16. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by apsnutrition;
    Yes, methyl-synephrine is one of the key components in Phenadrine, but it still not what sets it apart....
    Agree. My response was restricted to the role of methylated form of synephrine in the blend.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

what is......."with phenylmaxx"?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post

Who says methyl-synephrine feels like synephrine? There will always be exceptions but synephrine in general is a very mild CNS stimulant and methyl synephrine is very very smooth.
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

the methyl phenylalamine is what interests me
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    what is......."with phenylmaxx"?
    Its a trademark pending name for the advanced form of PEA we are using.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the methyl phenylalamine is what interests me

And it should...wink wink
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i cant recall seeing it methylated before anywhere, or find any references so far to it that way
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i cant recall seeing it methylated before anywhere, or find any references so far to it that way
    It is in the methylated form in many products such as Lipo-6x, Meltdown etc however we are still one step ahead with the form we are using. Only the innovator of this compound and APS are using this form. The gentleman is one of the foremost authorities on pea supplementation.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

When will you be deciding on who you will send the product too for logging? Just wondering
    Hope its ok my App is in the thread. I just realized no one else did that Should i send it somewhere in particular?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    When will you be deciding on who you will send the product too for logging? Just wondering
    Hope its ok my App is in the thread. I just realized no one else did that Should i send it somewhere in particular?
    We are checking both threads so the other is fine as well. We would like 3-5 worthy testers so hopefully we will have them picked by the end of next week.,
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Height/Weight: 6'2'' 184 12% bf

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): bulk

How long have you been training: 5 months

Prior supplement use:
    -SuperPump 250
    -SizeOn
    -RPM
    -Drive
    -Neovar
    -Neovar recomped
    -Hypertrop X
    -REDuction
    -Glycergrow
    -Blue UP
    -Green Mag
    -Purple Wraath
    -HyperPump
    -Golden Finish
    -Thermotabs
    -NO3-Overload
    -NO Shotgun
    -Redline fat burner
    -noxavol
    -ZMK
    -Nocturnabol

Current supplements:
    -HypertropX

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): none

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:
    CL cut log
    AN log

Will you post progress or before/after photos? always do

*if chosen will quit taking stims from time of selection till receive product
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

it a pity, I can't recall the last time I went 2 weeks stim free
    This space for rent

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

2 weeks is preferred not mandatory. We just dont want someone who has zapped out adrenals trying the product when they probaly would not feel anything, lol.
  29. New Member

Wow glad theres no yohimbine in it, I'll probably pick up a bottle when it hits nutraplanet.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

applied in the other thread. when do you guys plan to pick the testers?
  31. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

is this available for sale somewhere? i'm about to start a log for assault and bulletproof from musclepharm, but would like to try this. I did some web searches, but phenadrine only seems to show up as other products, not yours.
    This space for rent

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

It's a shame I'm starting a log from PAL next week.
    I just finished up 1.5 bottles of Reset AD so I'm 4 weeks stim sober.
    Oh well, I'm interested in what some of the stim junkies have to say about this product after trying it.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

is this available for sale somewhere? i'm about to start a log for assault and bulletproof from musclepharm, but would like to try this. I did some web searches, but phenadrine only seems to show up as other products, not yours.
    We are set to release the product today so you will see it at major retailers next week. We are not currently carried by Nutraplanet but feel to reccomend our company in their forum. Yes, that is a shameless request
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Be sure to check out the APS forum for the new Phenadrine write-up. I will let the author of this fine write-up chime in if he wants it announced.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Needing more applications for testers.

Come on peeps..we need some more applications for tester.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

that or you could just choose the alrdy submitted ones
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

lol now i see why you cant do that....not even a handful of apps
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

App. removed due to increased applicant pool. Good luck gentlemen.

Lets get some more applicants in here!
    Last edited by SilentBob187; 08-28-2008 at 08:50 PM.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Height/Weight: 5'10" currently 168.

Short Term Goal: Recomp and bulk back up to my former weight of 187 after almost a year off. Also seeking a stim that can aid with the sort of work I do..long days hiking around in rough terrain.

Years of training: 15

Prior stim use: ECA, Yohimbine/Yohimbe, geranium oil, Drive, RPM, Fyre, Sulbutiamine, PEA, L-Tyrosine, ALCAR, PLCAR, Choline, and lots of caffiene.

Current Supplements: Multi vitamin/minerals, Poseidon, fish oil and Relora.

Too many reviews to dredge up.

If the results are great and I can keep diet/training on track the entire time, then I will post photos.
  40. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    lol now i see why you cant do that....not even a handful of apps
    Now that's really showing your age.you are awfully judgemental for someone who quotes the bible!On a more positive note bioman looks like someone very experienced with these types of products would love to see some feedback from him as i believe it would be backed by a good amount of experience.looks like a good product,I'll give it a whirl.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. "Joint Juice" Tester Log!
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 04:39 PM
  2. Here's a good one, FOX NEWS : "...HGH, a stimulant..."
    By Topfueljunkie in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:58 PM
  3. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 03:17 PM