APS is looking for tester for Phenadrine "Superior Lipolytic Stimulant"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. APS is looking for tester for Phenadrine "Superior Lipolytic Stimulant"


    We posted this in the welcome thread but thought this may get more attention. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss out on.



    Phenadrine represents the future of preworkout supplementation. By using proven ingredients at the correct doses and ratios APS has set a new standard in lipolytic stimulants!!

    Serving size: 1 cap/60caps per bottle
    750mg per (1) capsule

    N-acetyl-Tyrosine
    Icariin
    Caffeine
    1,3 dimethylamylamine
    N-methyl-beta-methylphenylethylamine hcl
    Methyl-synephrine


    Age:

    Height/Weight:

    Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc):

    How long have you been training:

    Prior supplement use:

    Current supplements:

    ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):

    LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:

    Will you post progress or before/after photos?

    We prefer testers to be stimulant free for 2-4 weeks if applying to test this product. :bb3:


  2. Definitely looks interesting.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  3. too bad im bulking, otherwise looks nice!

  4. Wow, looks very nice guys!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. I promised a review for another product(unsponsored). However, I will be happy to purchase a bottle in a couple of weeks and give a review of it.
    •   
       


  6. Reserved for application...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    too bad im bulking, otherwise looks nice!
    Taking on workout days only for a preworkout jolt this product would not interfere with bulking at all. Remember Icariin has some potent anabolic ativity. This is a multi-purpose product.

  8. Im interested I love stimulant fat burners. I'll put in my info later tonight or early tomorrow. here it is:

    Age: 22

    College student in Nutritonal Science/Pre-Health. So would use the energy to stuff definitely.

    Height/Weight: 5'10-11 188-87lbs

    Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): Love recomp, but right now wanting to cut about 8-10lbs of fat so I can bulk up to about 190 staying lean/ripped

    How long have you been training: First weight bench at 12 in middle school. Hardcore through Highschool Football and beyond. The longest I have taken off in the past decade is 2 weeks.

    Prior supplement use: Wow too much to list lol just about everything out there at one time or another. Spent way too much on worthless supps at the beginning like we all did.

    Stiulants/fat loss though:
    Germanium
    ZAP
    RPM
    Drive
    ECA
    ECY
    Venom
    ReDuction
    Recreate
    Leviathan (Orig and Reloaded)
    Basic Cuts
    TTA
    Original ECA stacks like Clenbutrx and Xenadrine
    Clen/Alb
    T3
    Triac
    and others I cant recall off the top of my head.

    Current supplements: Right now Purple Wraath and Pre workout White Flood and Reduction. Some Gemanium here and there to keep going and ofcourse Protein/multi/fish oil/calcium

    ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): Zero

    LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: I have one and it is Dermacrine and Epichloro stack......Dermacrine and Epichloro Mini-log

    Will you post progress or before/after photos? YES.

    Obvioulsy If selected id get off all stims and pre workout things prior to and during.

    Any other specific questions ask me.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by apsnutrition;
    ...Remember Icariin has some potent anabolic ativity....
    Yep! One of the most established testosterone mimetics around...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. too bad ive been using stims....

  11. how can it be jitter free when there is synephrine in it? that stuff makes me shake like a teenie bopper at an NSync concert

    what are the effects of synephrine, if any, on white adipose tissue? all the studies I've read claim synephrine effects brown adipose, which humans have little of.

  12. I am curious to see the response to this product. I am glad I applied on the other thread, this looks very interesting

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I am curious to see the response to this product. I am glad I applied on the other thread, this looks very interesting
    We are curious as well. The owner and I do not think anyone has noticed what sets this product apart from similar products in the same category category. Just this week we recieved the ultimate compliment. The owner of a multi-million dollar company who has one of the best selling thermogenics on the market admitted we have some very special with this product.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by edwards;
    how can it be jitter free when there is synephrine in it? that stuff makes me shake like a teenie bopper at an NSync concert

    what are the effects of synephrine, if any, on white adipose tissue? all the studies I've read claim synephrine effects brown adipose, which humans have little of.
    I believe the difference lies in the specific form of Synephrine used. Using the methylated form of synephrine considerably alters its pharmacological pathway, and appears to make the compound significantly more effective than pure synephrine. Methyl synephrine is an adrenergic amine that has unique pharmacological effects by acting, not only as a beta-3 receptor agonist, but also as an alpha-1 adrenergic agonist. This means it works by significantly upregulating the metabolic rate and enhancing fat metabolism and thermogenesis, while only mildly stimulating the central nervous system without adversely impacting blood pressure and heart function, unlike beta-2 receptor agonists such as ephedrine that trigger anxiety and irregular heartbeat. As a beta-3-receptor agonist, methyl synephrine up-regulates the action of epinephrine and norepinephrine (the most potent endogenous fat-burning agent around) within adipose tissue, leading to significant lipolysis. So methyl synephrine not only up-regulates fat breakdown (as a beta-3 receptor agonist), but also enhances the burning of released body fat for energy (as an alpha-1 agonist).
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I believe the difference lies in the specific form of Synephrine used. Using the methylated form of synephrine considerably alters its pharmacological pathway, and appears to make the compound significantly more effective than pure synephrine. Methyl synephrine is an adrenergic amine that has unique pharmacological effects by acting, not only as a beta-3 receptor agonist, but also as an alpha-1 adrenergic agonist. This means it works by significantly upregulating the metabolic rate and enhancing fat metabolism and thermogenesis, while only mildly stimulating the central nervous system without adversely impacting blood pressure and heart function, unlike beta-2 receptor agonists such as ephedrine that trigger anxiety and irregular heartbeat. As a beta-3-receptor agonist, methyl synephrine up-regulates the action of epinephrine and norepinephrine (the most potent endogenous fat-burning agent around) within adipose tissue, leading to significant lipolysis. So methyl synephrine not only up-regulates fat breakdown (as a beta-3 receptor agonist), but also enhances the burning of released body fat for energy (as an alpha-1 agonist).
    Yes, methyl-synephrine is one of the key components in Phenadrine, but it still not what sets it apart. You nailed it though on the benefits of methyl-syneprhine versus regular synephrine.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by apsnutrition;
    Yes, methyl-synephrine is one of the key components in Phenadrine, but it still not what sets it apart....
    Agree. My response was restricted to the role of methylated form of synephrine in the blend.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. what is......."with phenylmaxx"?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    how can it be jitter free when there is synephrine in it? that stuff makes me shake like a teenie bopper at an NSync concert

    what are the effects of synephrine, if any, on white adipose tissue? all the studies I've read claim synephrine effects brown adipose, which humans have little of.
    Who says methyl-synephrine feels like synephrine? There will always be exceptions but synephrine in general is a very mild CNS stimulant and methyl synephrine is very very smooth.
  19. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    the methyl phenylalamine is what interests me
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    what is......."with phenylmaxx"?
    Its a trademark pending name for the advanced form of PEA we are using.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the methyl phenylalamine is what interests me

    And it should...wink wink
  22. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    i cant recall seeing it methylated before anywhere, or find any references so far to it that way
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i cant recall seeing it methylated before anywhere, or find any references so far to it that way
    It is in the methylated form in many products such as Lipo-6x, Meltdown etc however we are still one step ahead with the form we are using. Only the innovator of this compound and APS are using this form. The gentleman is one of the foremost authorities on pea supplementation.

  24. When will you be deciding on who you will send the product too for logging? Just wondering
    Hope its ok my App is in the thread. I just realized no one else did that Should i send it somewhere in particular?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    When will you be deciding on who you will send the product too for logging? Just wondering
    Hope its ok my App is in the thread. I just realized no one else did that Should i send it somewhere in particular?
    We are checking both threads so the other is fine as well. We would like 3-5 worthy testers so hopefully we will have them picked by the end of next week.,

  26. Age: 18

    Height/Weight: 6'2'' 184 12% bf

    Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): bulk

    How long have you been training: 5 months

    Prior supplement use:
    -SuperPump 250
    -SizeOn
    -RPM
    -Drive
    -Neovar
    -Neovar recomped
    -Hypertrop X
    -REDuction
    -Glycergrow
    -Blue UP
    -Green Mag
    -Purple Wraath
    -HyperPump
    -Golden Finish
    -Thermotabs
    -NO3-Overload
    -NO Shotgun
    -Redline fat burner
    -noxavol
    -ZMK
    -Nocturnabol

    Current supplements:
    -HypertropX

    ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): none

    LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:
    CL cut log
    AN log

    Will you post progress or before/after photos? always do

    *if chosen will quit taking stims from time of selection till receive product
  27. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    it a pity, I can't recall the last time I went 2 weeks stim free
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  28. 2 weeks is preferred not mandatory. We just dont want someone who has zapped out adrenals trying the product when they probaly would not feel anything, lol.

  29. Wow glad theres no yohimbine in it, I'll probably pick up a bottle when it hits nutraplanet.

  30. applied in the other thread. when do you guys plan to pick the testers?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "Joint Juice" Tester Log!
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 05:39 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 04:17 PM
  3. Is nutritional supplementation superior to "eating right?"
    By the Cardinal in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 11:42 PM
Log in
Log in