APS is looking for tester for Phenadrine "Superior Lipolytic Stimulant"

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. gratz winners!


  2. Looking forward to the logs.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  3. Man I am anxious to try this, any word on when this either went out or is going out?
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Man I am anxious to try this, any word on when this either went out or is going out?
    Shipping out tomorrow

  5. awesome news!!!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Will you be my e-girlfriend?
    LOL

    And Emazing's avatar settles the debate for me:
    Pirates AAARRRRRRRRRRE cooler than ninjas. Blow me down, that is some excellent work.

  7. For those interested in ordering Phenadrine at an extremely special price please email us at apsnutrition@aol.com. This is a great way to try what will be the next big thermogenic on the market while waiting for it to reach Nutraplanet.

    See what has everyone BUZZING about this product.

  8. Unfortunately testers have been chosen bu twe will be lookin.]g for future testers very soon.

    Thanks for your interest in APS

  9. Have the testers received their bottles?

  10. hey bro this is Bloodsimple1234 from the other board,I got mine! thanks!

    will be throwing up a log shortly!

  11. when are the samples going to be available?

  12. Just got mine yesterday! Starting log today with my first dose (look for it later this afternoon as I'm on a roll with a project). I was feeling terribly lethargic this morning, as I had some compromised sleep last night (just tossing and turning, waking up to some a**hole blaring his music at one point), so I took one upon waking with 25g whey isolate. I am feeling AMAZING right now. As I'll detail in my log, I've always been shy of stims because I've had some bad anxiety responses in the past, but this is a spectacular feeling. I'm writing this from work, and have been the most productive this morning than I have in as long as I can remember (I'm a late starter, and usually finish up the day with my more productive bouts).

    The dosing on the bottle is quite generic: 1 pill twice per day for energy/fat loss, or 2 pre-workout. Do you have a preference on dosing? If this morning response continues, I might want to keep using it as a work-enhancer and a mild pre-workout stim later in the day.

    Thanks again, APS!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Just got mine yesterday! Starting log today with my first dose (look for it later this afternoon as I'm on a roll with a project). I was feeling terribly lethargic this morning, as I had some compromised sleep last night (just tossing and turning, waking up to some a**hole blaring his music at one point), so I took one upon waking with 25g whey isolate. I am feeling AMAZING right now. As I'll detail in my log, I've always been shy of stims because I've had some bad anxiety responses in the past, but this is a spectacular feeling. I'm writing this from work, and have been the most productive this morning than I have in as long as I can remember (I'm a late starter, and usually finish up the day with my more productive bouts).

    The dosing on the bottle is quite generic: 1 pill twice per day for energy/fat loss, or 2 pre-workout. Do you have a preference on dosing? If this morning response continues, I might want to keep using it as a work-enhancer and a mild pre-workout stim later in the day.

    Thanks again, APS!
    There are a few options:

    For ultimate preworkout energy: 2 caps 40-45 minutes before training. Some people have tried 3 caps but said it was a little too much.

    For fat-loss: 1-2 caps in the morning and 1 cap mid- afternoon

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    when are the samples going to be available?
    They are available now but unfortunately we are in Vegas for the Olympia and not able to ship. We will anounce on the boards next week.

  15. I have been doing the 2 preworkout, but might alter to 1 am 1 pre workout. Just to see how I feel. It is a powerful stim
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I have been doing the 2 preworkout, but might alter to 1 am 1 pre workout. Just to see how I feel. It is a powerful stim
    Just try and let us know what you think about the different dosing schemes.

  17. Got mine yesterday. Tried one cap this morning and am still pretty wired and hot. Going out of town in a few hours so I will begin the log next week.

    Definitely a powerful stim so far.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by apsnutrition View Post
    Just try and let us know what you think about the different dosing schemes.
    will do
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    LOL

    And Emazing's avatar settles the debate for me:
    Pirates AAARRRRRRRRRRE cooler than ninjas. Blow me down, that is some excellent work.

    You guys are too nice! Thank you- sure makes a girl feel good.
    I'm anxious to see how everyine like this- and get myself some inthe meantime! I cant wait...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    ...It is a powerful stim
    I get your drift, bud!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Ok, hang in there. Been extremely busy (overtime, kitchen plumbing disaster, and out of town company). But I have to say, I'm loving this so far (third day). Log will go up with some retroactive posts regarding my first couple of dosings. Lots to say. Just finished taking "before" pics. Off to a work event, but I'll be back to log as soon as I catch my breath, lol!

  22. HERE it is. You'll want to follow these logs, this stuff is impressive so far.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "Joint Juice" Tester Log!
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 05:39 PM
  2. Here's a good one, FOX NEWS : "...HGH, a stimulant..."
    By Topfueljunkie in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 03:58 PM
  3. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 04:17 PM
  4. Is nutritional supplementation superior to "eating right?"
    By the Cardinal in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 11:42 PM
Log in
Log in