IBE Reverse Now Available - A new age of health/anti-aging products

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Reverse will be available for pre-order by the end of the day! There is only a limited amount amount right now and we are offering a special!

SPECIAL OFFER - To the three people who refer the most people to the site and have them preorder I will give an additional bottle away at no cost. In the notes section just have them put who referred them.

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man Ive been eagerly awaitin this. :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Man Ive been eagerly awaitin this. :D
Honestly myself included. I have been on a real health kick for the last year or so and the reason I have been pushing to get this as quickly as possible was for my own selfishness bwuhahaha. Also so 50 years from now IBE can still have mmowry and BB2k around to look as swole as they are :bb3:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ill be much SWOLLER in 50yrs! :D

Its amazing what you look at when you get older and things change in your training.The body isnt what it used to be and you start paying attention to the damage thats been done to your human machine.

Ive only started to take antioxidants seriously over the last couple yrs.I sure wush Id have saved some of my wasted money and put it towards rebuilding the entire machine instead of just the exterior. (Yeah Ive been guilty of being drawn into the supplement hype in the past :( )

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Ill be much SWOLLER in 50yrs! :D

Its amazing what you look at when you get older and things change in your training.The body isnt what it used to be and you start paying attention to the damage thats been done to your human machine.

Ive only started to take antioxidants seriously over the last couple yrs.I sure wush Id have saved some of my wasted money and put it towards rebuilding the entire machine instead of just the exterior. (Yeah Ive been guilty of being drawn into the supplement hype in the past :( )
I am on the same page my friend. I just started really early. As of last year I have the same exact mindset. This only furthers the idea.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I sure wush Id have saved some of my wasted money and put it towards rebuilding the entire machine instead of just the exterior...
That was a nice one! :)

Mr_Tee

Awards
re: New formula...

So what does it do, what are the claims? Op-1, now I hear nowt about it, but it was tipped at being the "Super soldier formula"...

Enlighten me folk, pretty please...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

kieroneil

Awards
Where's the link?

OK, so where's the link to their website so I can try this wonderful product.

I googled IBE Technology's homepage and got a blank screen.

as far as promotional blitzes go this one fell a little flat.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well it is in about 3 threads of reverse on this forum and typing ibe technology in google brings up our home page just fine I am not sure why you gave the thumbs down lol. We are not trying to blitz the bodybuilding industry as much. I would say only about 10-15% of them would care enough about health to really worry about it. They much rather spend their money on muscle builders.

http://www.ibe-technology.com/products.php?catid=5&pid=30

kieroneil

Awards
Link to website

That link does indeed bring me to the Product page.

My thumbsdown wasn't for the product it was for putting a new product announcement on the Company Promotions section without a link to get more information about it.
I'm not sure if you can do that here but including a link from the product graphic would have been cool.

BTW, I just checked again and if you go to http://www.ibe-technology.com/ you'll get a blank screen.

Get your web guy to redirect it to an actual page to avoid confusion.

People might get the idea that you guys don't really have it together.

Cheers

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established

My thumbsdown wasn't for the product it was for putting a new product announcement on the Company Promotions section without a link to get more information about it.
I'm not sure if you can do that here but including a link from the product graphic would have been cool.

BTW, I just checked again and if you go to http://www.ibe-technology.com/ you'll get a blank screen.

Cheers

That page works just fine for me. http://www.ibe-technology.com/ Nothing wrong with it at all. Better check your browser.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Cheers

Actually I thought I had a link in the image (I am changing that now). As for the website I have tried it in three different browsers and it is coming up fine for me. I even went into the back end and changed something on the page to ensure it was refreshing okay and it wasn't just cached. If someone else can attest to this as well I will look into it. Maybe try another browser?

EDIT: Fixed the image above to be a link :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow ITS HERE!!!! this is indeed good news. Dont know how Ive over looked this thread the last couple days :think:

Everyone should get to referring so you can live a lil longer and more healthily :hammer:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow ITS HERE!!!! this is indeed good news. Dont know how Ive over looked this thread the last couple days :think:

Everyone should get to referring so you can live a lil longer and more healthily :hammer:
POOPS! :D

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well this sucks......I have no friends ie I have no one to refer, damn. :(

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
That purple image/banner looks nice :)

I like your backbone design again and again

rykkk

Awards
Pre-Order

Within the next couple of weeks probably.
My Pre-order was submitted on Sunday 17th at the IBE website. Is there any indication as to when this will be shipped out to me? Thanks.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
My Pre-order was submitted on Sunday 17th at the IBE website. Is there any indication as to when this will be shipped out to me? Thanks.
Should be very soon honestly. You might even get it by tomorrow.