RPN needs testers for our Java Lather/Flawless Skin Revitalization Stack!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I never realized just how many people are afflicted by stretch marks.

    I think I will go ahead and offer 2 more slots for this, in addition to OPKang and Mr. Father-to-be's babymama.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. such a generous company!

  3. I didn't realize it until it was too late. My skin is quite pale, and my marks didn't show up until they were pretty bad. Especially my legs and hip area, as I have grown quite a bit. I'm hoping this works for you guys, and will have to pick some up as my Cocoa Butter can't keep my skin safe. I'd prefer not to slow my growth.

    Good luck!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I never realized just how many people are afflicted by stretch marks.

    I think I will go ahead and offer 2 more slots for this, in addition to OPKang and Mr. Father-to-be's babymama.

    Excellent! She is very excited, you made her day....very hard to do lately,lol poor woman is miserable right now. All I can do is massage her feet and not say any more than needed.

    ---supercrunch---

  5. Quote Originally Posted by supercrunch View Post
    Excellent! She is very excited, you made her day....very hard to do lately,lol poor woman is miserable right now. All I can do is massage her feet and not say any more than needed.

    ---supercrunch---
    My pleasure. Let her know if she does well we might want to use her pictures in an advertising campaign.

    PM me your address and I'll get this right out.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. I haven't had a chance to look over a few apps, so i'll postpone to tomorrow. Sorry everyone, but we want to be fair in our assessment here.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. crosses his fingers....

  8. Sounds good Trauma1!

  9. First off, i just want to say choosing the winners was no easy task. We chose those that would seem to benefit the most from these products. Thank you all for your outstanding applications!!


    The winners are:


    Supercrunch

    OPkang

    Gibbob2

    TexasLifter89



    Congrats to the winners! Please PM those addresses everyone. I think dsade may have already shipped to two of you already thoughl We thank you all for your interest in this product stack. Stay tuned for more opportunities to test for RPN in the future.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  10. congrats you lucky guys! OP - i'll be watching your log - if anything touches your marks, i'll stock up on this stuff.

  11. woooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

    I JUST, and i mean JUST finished my barmon stretch mark cream container!! THanks for teh opportunity guys.

    Guess that means i have to take pics on my inner legs, the marks I have hidden from one night stands for years

  12. Trauma- I have a question. Were you trying to say stretch marks are an issue with weight loss of large amounts? If so I would disagree and say the stretch marks are from gains but do not become the flabby rubbery pieces of skin until the weight is gain lost.


    It's possible I read your statement wrong too, i've been drinking lots of coffee!!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    the marks I have hidden from one night stands for years

    Oh you mean the guys who compete daily in Chikara tournaments?
    Dsade did imply that gay wrestling is a Canadian national past time.



    J/K bro. I love Canadians, the women there are gorgeous!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Trauma- I have a question. Were you trying to say stretch marks are an issue with weight loss of large amounts? If so I would disagree and say the stretch marks are from gains but do not become the flabby rubbery pieces of skin until the weight is gain lost.


    It's possible I read your statement wrong too, i've been drinking lots of coffee!!!!!
    Don't you have a dog to go paint?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. I already painted him... Next assignment!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Trauma- I have a question. Were you trying to say stretch marks are an issue with weight loss of large amounts? If so I would disagree and say the stretch marks are from gains but do not become the flabby rubbery pieces of skin until the weight is gain lost.


    It's possible I read your statement wrong too, i've been drinking lots of coffee!!!!!
    That's what i meant to say, but probably not how it came across. A gain in size followed by a rapid loss within a period of time. I've been sleep deprived.

    I need more coffee myself.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. My ex bought me a bag of Starbucks ground espresso bold... This **** is gooood but when it wore off I crashed like a crackhead in DC

  18. Good luck guys! I hope this can clear you up.
  19. supercrunch


    OK everyone! We survived the hurricane, then followed it up with a baby! We have received the products and will begin a new thread begining next monday. Thanks RPN for the baby book!
    My wife looks forward to using the products, and sharing with the board.

    ---supercrunch---

  20. Quote Originally Posted by supercrunch View Post
    OK everyone! We survived the hurricane, then followed it up with a baby! We have received the products and will begin a new thread begining next monday. Thanks RPN for the baby book!
    My wife looks forward to using the products, and sharing with the board.

    ---supercrunch---
    Awww details...

  21. now i have a hurricane haha. Mandatory evac from school today...unfortunately i forgot to grab the Java lather/flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    now i have a hurricane haha. Mandatory evac from school today...unfortunately i forgot to grab the Java lather/flawless

    Get back in there and get it! After all its just a little rain

  23. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Awww details...
    Just started using product today. Went to the doctors office today, and the Dr. stated that it smelled like something was burning, and a disturbing look on his face as he left the room looking for what was on fire. I looked at my husband and stated that I think its me he is smelling. I think it smells like coffee, not something burning. lol I am looking forward to a great outcome of this product.
    We had the baby, she weighed 6lbs 15oz and already weighs over 8 lbs. She was 20 inches long. She is doing great, keeping us up all night. If you have something for rest, send it my way!!!
    Mrs. SC

  24. Quote Originally Posted by supercrunch View Post
    Just started using product today. Went to the doctors office today, and the Dr. stated that it smelled like something was burning, and a disturbing look on his face as he left the room looking for what was on fire. I looked at my husband and stated that I think its me he is smelling. I think it smells like coffee, not something burning. lol I am looking forward to a great outcome of this product.
    We had the baby, she weighed 6lbs 15oz and already weighs over 8 lbs. She was 20 inches long. She is doing great, keeping us up all night. If you have something for rest, send it my way!!!
    Mrs. SC

    Aww she sounds so sweet! I love babies, there is absolutely nothing more adorable than a young baby..but then they learn to talk..sigh

    Hope she sleep through the night for you pretty soon.

    The burning comment oddly is one we get too. I don't get it myself. Smells more like syrup to me but hey, whatever. It does get kind of funny though after awhile. But a small price to pay for something that works.

  25. I had surgery and I am waiting on the stitches to fall out so that I can start using product again. Thanks for your patience with me. I now have stretch marks and scars on my belly to get rid of. I will be posting soon!!!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by supercrunch View Post
    I had surgery and I am waiting on the stitches to fall out so that I can start using product again. Thanks for your patience with me. I now have stretch marks and scars on my belly to get rid of. I will be posting soon!!!!

    Hope you heal quickly! We will be here when you are ready. Hows the little one?

  27. Im in wrong thread..lol Thought this was the soap one.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 10:59 AM
  2. Gut Health and Java Lather stack
    By simpledude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 07:35 PM
Log in
Log in