RPN needs testers for our Java Lather/Flawless Skin Revitalization Stack!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. sweet deal!!

2. This will be a great thing to watch, I will be subbed to the logs. I am going to gaining a lot of weight over the next year an fear the stretch mark.....It will be nice to know if there is something that can take it away, and maybe even use while bulking to prevent it?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    This will be a great thing to watch, I will be subbed to the logs. I am going to gaining a lot of weight over the next year an fear the stretch mark.....It will be nice to know if there is something that can take it away, and maybe even use while bulking to prevent it?
    It's much more of an issue with weight-loss of any significant magnitude.

The key honestly is to keep gains and losses to a nice steady pace to prevent issues like this in the first place. However, some people have already suffered skin issues as a result of a multitude of different causes. That's why we're having a few more people test our products here on AM. We're VERY confident in our products ability to effectively mitigate issues of this nature.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

4. My wife would like to try it

Age?:38

Current/Previous medical conditions?: Pregnant..having baby in one week.

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?: Stretch marks due to pregnancy

Previously used treatment methods?: cocoa butter

Current treatment methods, if any?: none

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? during pregnancy

Why you think that you'd be a good candidate for this stack?
    she has plenty of time to post photos and follow directions due to time off from work.

---supercrunch---

5. wow!! i would love to test myself, but I can't argue with the fact that the pregger lady would be a great candidate....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by supercrunch View Post
    Age?:38

Current/Previous medical conditions?: Pregnant..having baby in one week.

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?: Stretch marks due to pregnancy

Previously used treatment methods?: cocoa butter

Current treatment methods, if any?: none

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? during pregnancy

she has plenty of time to post photos and follow directions due to time off from work.

---supercrunch---

Congrats on the little one. Would it be possible to get some pics so we can see what her stretch marks look like?

7. Thanks everyone at RPN for sending it out.

Dsade thanks!
    OMG, the smell was permeating through the UPS package and as soon as I opened it, it was soooo awesome of a smell.

Left it in my room for now, and GOD its an awesome replacement for the febreeze i have.

Now im definitely investing Java fusion as a room deoderant (my room can get.... VERY disgustingly smelly.

But instead of hijacking this thread, im DEFINITELY creating a log.
    See ya guys there!

8. Quote Originally Posted by OpKang101 View Post
    Thanks everyone at RPN for sending it out.

Dsade thanks!
    OMG, the smell was permeating through the UPS package and as soon as I opened it, it was soooo awesome of a smell.

Left it in my room for now, and GOD its an awesome replacement for the febreeze i have.

Now im definitely investing Java fusion as a room deoderant (my room can get.... VERY disgustingly smelly.

But instead of hijacking this thread, im DEFINITELY creating a log.
    See ya guys there!
    nicee
    glad you were picked

9. we picking any others?

10. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    we picking any others?
    Should have the final list tonight or tomorrow.
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  11. pregnancy pics

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Congrats on the little one. Would it be possible to get some pics so we can see what her stretch marks look like?

Thanks for the kind words! Here are the Pics requested.

---supercrunch---
    Attached Images Attached Images   

12. Quote Originally Posted by supercrunch View Post
    Thanks for the kind words! Here are the Pics requested.

---supercrunch---
    Ya know...if I pick you its a requirement to post baby pics
    I love baby pics....

13. Wow...great opportunity to see how well the JL/FL combo works on pregnant women. Not that we wouldn't pick a pregnant man, if they applied...last thing RPN should be considered is sexist.

14. Age?:24

Current/Previous medical conditions?: n/a

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?: acne and stretch marks from getting bigger.

Previously used treatment methods?: non

Current treatment methods, if any?: non

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? as I got more muscle and my skin started to stretch.

Wouldn't you agree with previously great logs that I should log these products?

15. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Ya know...if I pick you its a requirement to post baby pics
    I love baby pics....

I am sure we will have a ton of baby pics! Won't be long now, if we don't go into labor by friday the doc is going to induce.

16. Quote Originally Posted by supercrunch View Post
    I am sure we will have a ton of baby pics! Won't be long now, if we don't go into labor by friday the doc is going to induce.
    Wait until Monday...after all, it's Labor Day.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Wait until Monday...after all, it's Labor Day.

18. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I was wondering if it would help with surgical scars? As some of you might have read in some o my logs I was involved in a bad car accident which took me out of gym for nearly 3 years. My main scar is on right hip and looks awful its really not a cosmetic problem just the fact I see it everyday and it brings back some pretty bad memorys..lol The scar is from a hip surgery and a incertion of a 10inch titanium rod to replace part of my femur bone. I also have scars on both side of one knee from a month of traction. And last but not least had my damn appendix took out which now has become a cosmetic problem sence ive been working out and it looks like I wondered into the wrong part of tiajauna to have it done. Sorry for all the readng just wondering if this could help me.
    MY GF has one from a heart surgery, middle of the chest to the waist line...she feels horrid about it. But i am helping here gain confidence. There is stuff i found out about at my Dr's(dermatologist) office, called Kelo-cote. Supposed to be great. Bit pricey but im going toget some for her.

Sorry RPN!!!! Hi-jack over.

19. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    MY GF has one from a heart surgery, middle of the chest to the waist line...she feels horrid about it. But i am helping here gain confidence. There is stuff i found out about at my Dr's(dermatologist) office, called Kelo-cote. Supposed to be great. Bit pricey but im going toget some for her.

Sorry RPN!!!! Hi-jack over.
    Well thank you MentalTwitch for taking the time to share that with me, I will definatly check it out! Thanks

20. Flawless has helped to heal keloid scarring. TheUnlikelyToad had surgery and we sent him some, he did a pic log of his healing and it worked well for him.

21. I never realized just how many people are afflicted by stretch marks.

I think I will go ahead and offer 2 more slots for this, in addition to OPKang and Mr. Father-to-be's babymama.

22. such a generous company!

23. I didn't realize it until it was too late. My skin is quite pale, and my marks didn't show up until they were pretty bad. Especially my legs and hip area, as I have grown quite a bit. I'm hoping this works for you guys, and will have to pick some up as my Cocoa Butter can't keep my skin safe. I'd prefer not to slow my growth.

Good luck!

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I never realized just how many people are afflicted by stretch marks.

I think I will go ahead and offer 2 more slots for this, in addition to OPKang and Mr. Father-to-be's babymama.

Excellent! She is very excited, you made her day....very hard to do lately,lol poor woman is miserable right now. All I can do is massage her feet and not say any more than needed.

---supercrunch---

25. Quote Originally Posted by supercrunch View Post
    Excellent! She is very excited, you made her day....very hard to do lately,lol poor woman is miserable right now. All I can do is massage her feet and not say any more than needed.

---supercrunch---
    My pleasure. Let her know if she does well we might want to use her pictures in an advertising campaign.

PM me your address and I'll get this right out.

26. I haven't had a chance to look over a few apps, so i'll postpone to tomorrow. Sorry everyone, but we want to be fair in our assessment here.

Legendary

27. crosses his fingers....

28. Sounds good Trauma1!

29. First off, i just want to say choosing the winners was no easy task. We chose those that would seem to benefit the most from these products. Thank you all for your outstanding applications!!

The winners are:

Supercrunch

OPkang

Gibbob2

TexasLifter89

Congrats to the winners! Please PM those addresses everyone. I think dsade may have already shipped to two of you already thoughl We thank you all for your interest in this product stack. Stay tuned for more opportunities to test for RPN in the future.

Legendary

30. congrats you lucky guys! OP - i'll be watching your log - if anything touches your marks, i'll stock up on this stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 11:59 AM
  2. Gut Health and Java Lather stack
    By simpledude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:35 PM