Poll: Which do ya prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

POLL: Results of the Animal Pump/Shock Therapy Promo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. POLL: Results of the Animal Pump/Shock Therapy Promo

This poll has been set up for the 20 testers who will log, for a week each, Animal Pump first, then Shock Therapy as part of a mini-promo. Wanted to put this up before I forgot.

Also, for the 20 testers, be sure to place your final review/summary here in this thread. Thanks fellas and congrats.

The testers:

Inarius
    MrDead
    joeyamma
    joepump
    Hoomgar
    atrain11b
    mrchristian
    rockgym
    clownbaby1
    joebo
    pdx89
    Resolve
    The_Reverend
    Nole1
    Mordecai22
    YokdUp
    JimmyZ
    thaOrleanyte
    Opiewaggs99
    vette00

2. Subbed..........and the first
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
    •   

3. 2nd...

4. not a tester but would def like to see the results of this 1 !

5. And the first voter not from the 20 is... extremenerg3! Looking forward to what the 20 decide.

6. what a knucklehead
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

7. anybody know when we will get the products?

8. Quote Originally Posted by vette00 View Post
    anybody know when we will get the products?
    3-7 working days...

9. Quote Originally Posted by vette00 View Post
    anybody know when we will get the products?
    They were sent out yesterday, thus you will be recieving then in 3-5 business days.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    This poll has been set up for the 20 testers who will log, for a week each, Animal Pump first, then Shock Therapy as part of a mini-promo. Wanted to put this up before I forgot.

Also, for the 20 testers, be sure to place your final review/summary here in this thread. Thanks fellas and congrats.

The testers:

Inarius
    MrDead
    joeyamma
    joepump
    Hoomgar
    atrain11b
    mrchristian
    rockgym
    clownbaby1
    joebo
    pdx89
    Resolve
    The_Reverend
    Nole1
    Mordecai22
    YokdUp
    JimmyZ
    thaOrleanyte
    Opiewaggs99
    vette00
    Lookign forward to see how everyone likes the product and which one they feel a little bit more partial to.
    •   

11. I was under the impression we were not to post or anything in here until we finished our supps and then post our review and our vote, thus, I hadn't...

But hey, the water is already muddy now :|

12. Sub'd
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I was under the impression we were not to post or anything in here until we finished our supps and then post our review and our vote, thus, I hadn't...

But hey, the water is already muddy now :|
    That was the plan. Oh well, carry on.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    what a knucklehead
    Make that 2 knuckle heads, at least its even.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    That was the plan. Oh well, carry on.
    I only did it, so I would not lose where the thread was... You know how forgetful "old folks" like me can be... (But I did not vote, nor did I have "sex" with that intern...)

16. wow theses jerkoffs are just itchin to vote!

17. Is it okay if I run them with Animal Test or do you want me to run them by themselves? I am going to do a log on the Animal Test so thats why I am asking if you want me to wait.

18. Got mine - was already using Pump, so I'll run Shock next week and post results next Friday or Sat. Thanks again Universal/Animal.

19. still waiting for mine.

in the review and this thread you should state which you tried first, etc because there is a chance that one could get used to caffeine etc. and then the second product they run may not be as effective.

20. Does it matter which one to use first? I have already tried PUMP, so i was thinking about going with SHOCK

21. Quote Originally Posted by vette00 View Post
    Does it matter which one to use first? I have already tried PUMP, so i was thinking about going with SHOCK
    U-rep has asked us to run Pump first.

Hg

22. will do

23. woops..... i voted

24. Yo rep what do you want us to compare about the two supplements (energy, stamina, pumps ect.)? Just let me know and I will do

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    woops..... i voted
    hahahaha touche mother****er

26. FYI - I was on PUMP all last week and started SHOCK THERAPY this morning. I'll post final review after Fridays workout.

27. I took shock this morning not realizing you wanted us to run Pump first my fault for not logging on over the weekend. Anyway so far i am not a fan of Shock. It just made me jittery and feel unfocused. Also I felt very nauseous this morning too. It just wasn't a good energy for me in the gym.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    FYI - I was on PUMP all last week and started SHOCK THERAPY this morning. I'll post final review after Fridays workout.
    You keeping a log anywhere, N?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Mordecai22 View Post
    I took shock this morning not realizing you wanted us to run Pump first my fault for not logging on over the weekend. Anyway so far i am not a fan of Shock. It just made me jittery and feel unfocused. Also I felt very nauseous this morning too. It just wasn't a good energy for me in the gym.
    I hear ya, M... It's why I prefer Pump myself. Shock Therapy is good for those who are accustomed to a certain "kick". Animal Pump, on the other hand, is smooth and mild and sustained. I'm curious to hear what you'll think of Pump.

30. Whats up guys if you get a chance check my supp log out its not done yet, but I will update every day

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-s-animal.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Animal Pump or Shock Therapy? Which is it going to be?
    By Hoomgar in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 11:19 AM
  2. Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy
    By The_Reverend in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:59 AM
  3. PROMO: Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy Comparo
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:22 PM
  4. rockgyms animal pump vs shock therapy log