Poll: Which do ya prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

POLL: Results of the Animal Pump/Shock Therapy Promo

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Hey Wrath swears by it!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vSe81Ub3EQ

    LOL!

    Hg
    sweet new avi!
    SFW and GFH

  2. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    sweet new avi!
    Thanks bro. Yea I figured it was time for something new.

    It's not as "sweet" as yours though
    •   
       

  3. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Thanks bro. Yea I figured it was time for something new.

    It's not as "sweet" as yours though
    Back is lookin' large, there, Hg!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Back is lookin' large, there, Hg!!!

    Thanks Mr. Dead. Hard, non-stop work, you know the routine.

    I have a long way to go but getting to here has helped me know what lies ahead.

    I feel I have finally just reached step 1.

    Hg
  5. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Thanks Mr. Dead. Hard, non-stop work, you know the routine.

    I have a long way to go but getting to here has helped me know what lies ahead.

    I feel I have finally just reached step 1.

    Hg
    Keep climbin' and don't look back!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Keep climbin' and don't look back!!!
    Definitely can't look back.

  7. Final Review is posted. I want to once again appologize to all for the delay!!!

    2 Supps Enter, 1 Supp Leaves (Pump VS Shock Therapy)

  8. Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    Final Review is posted. I want to once again appologize to all for the delay!!!

    2 Supps Enter, 1 Supp Leaves (Pump VS Shock Therapy)
    Once again great review A!

  9. looking good.. great review..


  10. Pump winning 2:1 over Shock Therapy... Not a surprise there.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Pump winning 2:1 over Shock Therapy... Not a surprise there.
    Agreed. ST has it's place for sure though.
  12. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Pump winning 2:1 over Shock Therapy... Not a surprise there.
    I demand a re-count!!!

  13. ST is definitely a solid product...
    but Pump is excellent.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    I demand a re-count!!!
    It is election day

  15. I wonder if we re-did this with then new blue-razz flavor... How would the outcome look...?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    I wonder if we re-did this with then new blue-razz flavor... How would the outcome look...?

    Blue Razz Animal Pump Chewables?

  17. Id still put animal pump hands down
    SFW and GFH

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Blue Razz Animal Pump Chewables?

    I think chewables would be great. Take me back the days of taking Flintstones viatmins.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mordecai22 View Post
    I think chewables would be great. Take me back the days of taking Flintstones viatmins.
    I dont think they would ever taste as good though.
    SFW and GFH

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mordecai22 View Post
    I think chewables would be great. Take me back the days of taking Flintstones viatmins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I dont think they would ever taste as good though.

    I'm glad someone could enjoy my bizarre sense of humor fellas

    Now instead of them being little tablets of Fred and Whilma, Pebbles and Bam Bam, it would be Wrath. The House, OX, Vinny & so on... LOL!
  21. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I'm glad someone could enjoy my bizarre sense of humor fellas

    Now instead of them being little tablets of Fred and Whilma, Pebbles and Bam Bam, it would be Wrath. The House, OX, Vinny & so on... LOL!
    What about the Mr. Dead, B-Con, U-Rep, G Diesel, Hg, and A-Rep vitamins... Or will those be the gummi version...?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I'm glad someone could enjoy my bizarre sense of humor fellas

    Now instead of them being little tablets of Fred and Whilma, Pebbles and Bam Bam, it would be Wrath. The House, OX, Vinny & so on... LOL!
    those would be some huuuggeee pills then.
    SFW and GFH

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    What about the Mr. Dead, B-Con, U-Rep, G Diesel, Hg, and A-Rep vitamins... Or will those be the gummi version...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    those would be some huuuggeee pills then.

    LOL! No on on, we would all come in powder form pffffft!!!

  24. Hoomgar POWdER!!! for your daily multivitamin needs!
    SFW and GFH

  25. Love them both! Like Blue Raz ST the more I drink it

  26. If someone backs out let me know! good luck on the log guys! Universal: the company that keeps on giving while delivering results!


  27. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    LOL! No on on, we would all come in powder form pffffft!!!
    Even G...?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Even G...?
    Thats Nitro G to you buddy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Animal Pump or Shock Therapy? Which is it going to be?
    By Hoomgar in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 11:19 AM
  2. Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy
    By The_Reverend in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:59 AM
  3. PROMO: Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy Comparo
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:22 PM
  4. rockgyms animal pump vs shock therapy log
    By rockgym in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 04:40 PM
Log in
Log in