POLL: Results of the Animal Pump/Shock Therapy Promo

Which do ya prefer?

• Total voters
Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
This poll has been set up for the 20 testers who will log, for a week each, Animal Pump first, then Shock Therapy as part of a mini-promo. Wanted to put this up before I forgot.

Also, for the 20 testers, be sure to place your final review/summary here in this thread. Thanks fellas and congrats.

The testers:

Inarius
MrDead
joeyamma
joepump
Hoomgar
atrain11b
mrchristian
rockgym
clownbaby1
joebo
pdx89
Resolve
The_Reverend
Nole1
Mordecai22
YokdUp
JimmyZ
thaOrleanyte
Opiewaggs99
vette00

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Subbed..........and the first

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
not a tester but would def like to see the results of this 1 !

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
what a knucklehead

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
This poll has been set up for the 20 testers who will log, for a week each, Animal Pump first, then Shock Therapy as part of a mini-promo. Wanted to put this up before I forgot.

Also, for the 20 testers, be sure to place your final review/summary here in this thread. Thanks fellas and congrats.

The testers:

Inarius
MrDead
joeyamma
joepump
Hoomgar
atrain11b
mrchristian
rockgym
clownbaby1
joebo
pdx89
Resolve
The_Reverend
Nole1
Mordecai22
YokdUp
JimmyZ
thaOrleanyte
Opiewaggs99
vette00
Lookign forward to see how everyone likes the product and which one they feel a little bit more partial to.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression we were not to post or anything in here until we finished our supps and then post our review and our vote, thus, I hadn't...

But hey, the water is already muddy now :|

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression we were not to post or anything in here until we finished our supps and then post our review and our vote, thus, I hadn't...

But hey, the water is already muddy now :|
That was the plan. Oh well, carry on.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
That was the plan. Oh well, carry on.
I only did it, so I would not lose where the thread was... You know how forgetful "old folks" like me can be... (But I did not vote, nor did I have "sex" with that intern...):icon_lol:

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
wow theses jerkoffs are just itchin to vote!

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it okay if I run them with Animal Test or do you want me to run them by themselves? I am going to do a log on the Animal Test so thats why I am asking if you want me to wait.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Got mine - was already using Pump, so I'll run Shock next week and post results next Friday or Sat. Thanks again Universal/Animal.

C

clownbaby1

Awards
still waiting for mine.

in the review and this thread you should state which you tried first, etc because there is a chance that one could get used to caffeine etc. and then the second product they run may not be as effective.

vette00

vette00

Awards
Does it matter which one to use first? I have already tried PUMP, so i was thinking about going with SHOCK

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
will do

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yo rep what do you want us to compare about the two supplements (energy, stamina, pumps ect.)? Just let me know and I will do :thumbsup:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
FYI - I was on PUMP all last week and started SHOCK THERAPY this morning. I'll post final review after Fridays workout.

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
I took shock this morning not realizing you wanted us to run Pump first my fault for not logging on over the weekend. Anyway so far i am not a fan of Shock. It just made me jittery and feel unfocused. Also I felt very nauseous this morning too. It just wasn't a good energy for me in the gym.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I took shock this morning not realizing you wanted us to run Pump first my fault for not logging on over the weekend. Anyway so far i am not a fan of Shock. It just made me jittery and feel unfocused. Also I felt very nauseous this morning too. It just wasn't a good energy for me in the gym.
I hear ya, M... It's why I prefer Pump myself. Shock Therapy is good for those who are accustomed to a certain "kick". Animal Pump, on the other hand, is smooth and mild and sustained. I'm curious to hear what you'll think of Pump.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got thoughts on a winner yet? :think:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm done. Took the last of the Shock Therapy this morning on my way to the gym.

Let me lay out how I used both. I generally wake up at about 0430 in the morning, walk my dog, get dressed and hit the road by 0510. I take either Animal Pump or Shock Therapy during the 35-40 min drive in to the gym. I'm lifting 3x a week utilizing DC training. Heavy, intense workouts to say the least if you know about DC.

Anyway - here goes.

ANIMAL PUMP:
EFFECTIVENESS: 5 STARS out of 5.
I'd taken this previously, but had been off of it for about 7 months. I missed it. Pump gives me a great boost in the gym and keeps my workout going strong through those intense Rest/Pause sets where I often feel I can't squeeze out another rep until my spotter just tells me to do it myself, he isn't helping unless the weight moves backwards. Even after my workouts, I feel like Pump gives me a boost throughout the rest of the morning. Focus and energy are never an issue when utilizing PUMP.

EASE OF USE: 3 stars out of 5.
Sure - 9 pills are a bit intimidating initially, but before you know it, you down them without even realizing you are done. There is no nasty aftertaste and I have never burped any of it up, etc.

SHOCK THERAPY: Grape flavor.
EASE OF USE: 4 STARS
OK - I mixed it with water. Tasted like a grape flavored kool-aid or something along those lines with a slight powdery taste. It didn't bother me at all though, and by day 3 I was looking forward to drinking something other than water anyway. LOL. There was a little left in the bottom each time that had to be whisked around to get it mixed up. It settles if you don't drink it right up.

EFFECTIVENESS: 3 STARS out of 5.
My workouts were still pretty good, but I didn't quite feel the energy boost with ST that I did with PUMP. I still had solid focus and endurance throughout my workouts and made gains this week as required by DC, so that was great. But, overall, I missed the boost that PUMP gives me.

RESULT - Give me my ANIMAL PUMP. I love the way that I get a 2nd wind on PUMP and feel like doing even more after my workout is actually complete. Sometimes I just go do some cardio just to burn off that excess energy. I didn't feel that urge while on ST.

Both are great products and for someone who isn't looking for that energy boost feeling, ST will be a great addition to their supplement regimen, but for me.....waking up at Oh-dark-thirty, I need something to kick-start my day and get my mind motivated for growing some new muscle and ANIMAL PUMP is that something I need!!!

Thanks a ton Universal and Animal for the chance to do this review - I hope to keep in your good graces and get another shot at another review again in the future.

I'd gladly answer any questions any one has.

Out.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Great write up Nole. Vote in the poll which one you prefer as well.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Mark up another one for the good guys.

What a minute.... we're same company... its a win / win...:think:
It really is bro. I find it interesting how each person gets better results with one or the other product. It just proves that there is a need for more than just one-fits-all products. Universal provides us with versatility by giving us choices based on what we like. It truly is win/win.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
It really is bro. I find it interesting how each person gets better results with one or the other product. It just proves that there is a need for more than just one-fits-all products. Universal provides us with versatility by giving us choices based on what we like. It truly is win/win.
If only everything in life were this simple... and a win/win.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just completed my log, check it out at: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102482-resolving-debate-animal.html

My final thoughts on the products:
Animal Pump: Didn't notice much at all on this, except for the first day I tried it. Had a cup of coffee about an hour before taking the pack and the combo made me light-headed. That first day was also the only time when there was any significant increase in "pumps". When taken without any other caffeine before my subsequent workouts, received no extra energy, stamina or focus that my normal morning coffee and multi provide. Sorry guys, this just wasn't for me.

Shock Therapy: As I said in my log, I felt like I was chugging dimetapp before each routine, that's what the flavor reminded me of. Shock Therapy, though, did have much more noticeable effects on my drive, energy, and as the week progressed, focus too. I'm not really a stim-junkie and I typically avoid caffeine at t times other than the morning, but I nevertheless definitely liked Shock Therapy more of the two.

A Big Thanks to all the Animal and Universal Reps for their support and to the Company itself for providing some quality supplements for all of us testers!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Great job on the log and the review R. Looks like another vote for ST then.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Helluva review and log R. You did the U proud. This is definitely going to be a close call with the final score.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Dammit, voted first and read later lol. Knucklehead yeah yeah:ntome:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Dammit, voted first and read later lol. Knucklehead yeah yeah:ntome:
LOL! A lot of guys did that. We see a poll and we want to put our 2 cents in. It's perfectly normal bro.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
LOL! A lot of guys did that. We see a poll and we want to put our 2 cents in. It's perfectly normal bro.

Its just the excitement of wanting to voice their opinions in this huge debate.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Mission Accomplished!

Ok fellas, my log is 100% complete. You can check it out if you like, my link is in my sig!

Final Review:

Animal Pump:
I was skeptical with Animal Pump at first, Im more accustomed to the intense energy rush preworkout supplement. However, I was pleasently surprised with my log with Animal Pump. It really taught me that you dont need that "rush" to have an excellent workout. My week of Animal Pump treated me well. I didnt experience any increased energy in the gym, and the pumps were few and far between, but what I really noticed is a BIG boost of endurance and an increased overall sense of well being, like I was "on" during all of my workouts and I was in tune with the exercises. As I stated in my log, what I loved most about Animal Pump was its effects on Cardio. I havent had such great cardio workouts in a very long time. Each time, I felt like I could give more and more when my workouts were over, usually Im ready to fallover at that point.

Shock Therapy:
My experiences with Shock Therapy went a lot different than with Animal Pump. With each dosage, I felt the increased bouts of energy associated with my usual pwo supplements that I love. I had some nice pumps during workout as well. What I lacked in my Shock Therapy workouts however was that great endurance I got with Animal Pump. When my workouts were over, I felt like I had nothing left in the tank.

My verdict is in...and the winner in my eyes is ANIMAL PUMP!!!!

Thank you once again Universal/Animal guy's for providing me with this great opportunity to log this for you. I enjoyed every minute of it.:clap2:

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas, my log is 100% complete. You can check it out if you like, my link is in my sig!

Final Review:

Animal Pump:
I was skeptical with Animal Pump at first, Im more accustomed to the intense energy rush preworkout supplement. However, I was pleasently surprised with my log with Animal Pump. It really taught me that you dont need that "rush" to have an excellent workout. My week of Animal Pump treated me well. I didnt experience any increased energy in the gym, and the pumps were few and far between, but what I really noticed is a BIG boost of endurance and an increased overall sense of well being, like I was "on" during all of my workouts and I was in tune with the exercises. As I stated in my log, what I loved most about Animal Pump was its effects on Cardio. I havent had such great cardio workouts in a very long time. Each time, I felt like I could give more and more when my workouts were over, usually Im ready to fallover at that point.

Shock Therapy:
My experiences with Shock Therapy went a lot different than with Animal Pump. With each dosage, I felt the increased bouts of energy associated with my usual pwo supplements that I love. I had some nice pumps during workout as well. What I lacked in my Shock Therapy workouts however was that great endurance I got with Animal Pump. When my workouts were over, I felt like I had nothing left in the tank.

My verdict is in...and the winner in my eyes is ANIMAL PUMP!!!!

Thank you once again Universal/Animal guy's for providing me with this great opportunity to log this for you. I enjoyed every minute of it.:clap2:

VERY VERY well done. Sounds like you definitely ran the gauntlet with those two. Rack up another for Animal Pump. I am a big fan of the increased endurance and focus as well with Pump. Great work.