Poll: Which do ya prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

POLL: Results of the Animal Pump/Shock Therapy Promo

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by pdx89 View Post
    Whats up guys if you get a chance check my supp log out its not done yet, but I will update every day

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-s-animal.html
    Subbed. Nice log brother.

2. Only the best for Animal and Universal
    •   

3. Anyone got thoughts on a winner yet?

4. Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Anyone got thoughts on a winner yet?

I have ideas but In wont know until I start.

Hg

5. Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Anyone got thoughts on a winner yet?
    Animal Pump ftw- and yes I am saying this bc I am A-Rep...lol can't run from my true colors
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Animal Pump ftw- and yes I am saying this bc I am A-Rep...lol can't run from my true colors
    Thats a good choice.

7. OK, I'm done. Took the last of the Shock Therapy this morning on my way to the gym.

Let me lay out how I used both. I generally wake up at about 0430 in the morning, walk my dog, get dressed and hit the road by 0510. I take either Animal Pump or Shock Therapy during the 35-40 min drive in to the gym. I'm lifting 3x a week utilizing DC training. Heavy, intense workouts to say the least if you know about DC.

Anyway - here goes.

ANIMAL PUMP:
    EFFECTIVENESS: 5 STARS out of 5.
    I'd taken this previously, but had been off of it for about 7 months. I missed it. Pump gives me a great boost in the gym and keeps my workout going strong through those intense Rest/Pause sets where I often feel I can't squeeze out another rep until my spotter just tells me to do it myself, he isn't helping unless the weight moves backwards. Even after my workouts, I feel like Pump gives me a boost throughout the rest of the morning. Focus and energy are never an issue when utilizing PUMP.

EASE OF USE: 3 stars out of 5.
    Sure - 9 pills are a bit intimidating initially, but before you know it, you down them without even realizing you are done. There is no nasty aftertaste and I have never burped any of it up, etc.

SHOCK THERAPY: Grape flavor.
    EASE OF USE: 4 STARS
    OK - I mixed it with water. Tasted like a grape flavored kool-aid or something along those lines with a slight powdery taste. It didn't bother me at all though, and by day 3 I was looking forward to drinking something other than water anyway. LOL. There was a little left in the bottom each time that had to be whisked around to get it mixed up. It settles if you don't drink it right up.

EFFECTIVENESS: 3 STARS out of 5.
    My workouts were still pretty good, but I didn't quite feel the energy boost with ST that I did with PUMP. I still had solid focus and endurance throughout my workouts and made gains this week as required by DC, so that was great. But, overall, I missed the boost that PUMP gives me.

RESULT - Give me my ANIMAL PUMP. I love the way that I get a 2nd wind on PUMP and feel like doing even more after my workout is actually complete. Sometimes I just go do some cardio just to burn off that excess energy. I didn't feel that urge while on ST.

Both are great products and for someone who isn't looking for that energy boost feeling, ST will be a great addition to their supplement regimen, but for me.....waking up at Oh-dark-thirty, I need something to kick-start my day and get my mind motivated for growing some new muscle and ANIMAL PUMP is that something I need!!!

Thanks a ton Universal and Animal for the chance to do this review - I hope to keep in your good graces and get another shot at another review again in the future.

I'd gladly answer any questions any one has.

Out.

8. Great write up Nole. Vote in the poll which one you prefer as well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Great write up Nole. Vote in the poll which one you prefer as well.
    x2. There is another vote for Animal Pump.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    x2. There is another vote for Animal Pump.
    Mark up another one for the good guys.

What a minute.... we're same company... its a win / win...

11. Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Mark up another one for the good guys.

What a minute.... we're same company... its a win / win...
    It really is bro. I find it interesting how each person gets better results with one or the other product. It just proves that there is a need for more than just one-fits-all products. Universal provides us with versatility by giving us choices based on what we like. It truly is win/win.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    It really is bro. I find it interesting how each person gets better results with one or the other product. It just proves that there is a need for more than just one-fits-all products. Universal provides us with versatility by giving us choices based on what we like. It truly is win/win.
    If only everything in life were this simple... and a win/win.

13. Just completed my log, check it out at: Resolving the Debate: Animal Pump v. Shock Therapy

My final thoughts on the products:
    Animal Pump: Didn't notice much at all on this, except for the first day I tried it. Had a cup of coffee about an hour before taking the pack and the combo made me light-headed. That first day was also the only time when there was any significant increase in "pumps". When taken without any other caffeine before my subsequent workouts, received no extra energy, stamina or focus that my normal morning coffee and multi provide. Sorry guys, this just wasn't for me.

Shock Therapy: As I said in my log, I felt like I was chugging dimetapp before each routine, that's what the flavor reminded me of. Shock Therapy, though, did have much more noticeable effects on my drive, energy, and as the week progressed, focus too. I'm not really a stim-junkie and I typically avoid caffeine at t times other than the morning, but I nevertheless definitely liked Shock Therapy more of the two.

A Big Thanks to all the Animal and Universal Reps for their support and to the Company itself for providing some quality supplements for all of us testers!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

14. Great job on the log and the review R. Looks like another vote for ST then.

15. Helluva review and log R. You did the U proud. This is definitely going to be a close call with the final score.

16. Dammit, voted first and read later lol. Knucklehead yeah yeah

17. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Dammit, voted first and read later lol. Knucklehead yeah yeah
    LOL! A lot of guys did that. We see a poll and we want to put our 2 cents in. It's perfectly normal bro.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    LOL! A lot of guys did that. We see a poll and we want to put our 2 cents in. It's perfectly normal bro.

Its just the excitement of wanting to voice their opinions in this huge debate.
  19. Mission Accomplished!

Ok fellas, my log is 100% complete. You can check it out if you like, my link is in my sig!

Final Review:

Animal Pump:
    I was skeptical with Animal Pump at first, Im more accustomed to the intense energy rush preworkout supplement. However, I was pleasently surprised with my log with Animal Pump. It really taught me that you dont need that "rush" to have an excellent workout. My week of Animal Pump treated me well. I didnt experience any increased energy in the gym, and the pumps were few and far between, but what I really noticed is a BIG boost of endurance and an increased overall sense of well being, like I was "on" during all of my workouts and I was in tune with the exercises. As I stated in my log, what I loved most about Animal Pump was its effects on Cardio. I havent had such great cardio workouts in a very long time. Each time, I felt like I could give more and more when my workouts were over, usually Im ready to fallover at that point.

Shock Therapy:
    My experiences with Shock Therapy went a lot different than with Animal Pump. With each dosage, I felt the increased bouts of energy associated with my usual pwo supplements that I love. I had some nice pumps during workout as well. What I lacked in my Shock Therapy workouts however was that great endurance I got with Animal Pump. When my workouts were over, I felt like I had nothing left in the tank.

My verdict is in...and the winner in my eyes is ANIMAL PUMP!!!!

Thank you once again Universal/Animal guy's for providing me with this great opportunity to log this for you. I enjoyed every minute of it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    Ok fellas, my log is 100% complete. You can check it out if you like, my link is in my sig!

Final Review:

Animal Pump:
    I was skeptical with Animal Pump at first, Im more accustomed to the intense energy rush preworkout supplement. However, I was pleasently surprised with my log with Animal Pump. It really taught me that you dont need that "rush" to have an excellent workout. My week of Animal Pump treated me well. I didnt experience any increased energy in the gym, and the pumps were few and far between, but what I really noticed is a BIG boost of endurance and an increased overall sense of well being, like I was "on" during all of my workouts and I was in tune with the exercises. As I stated in my log, what I loved most about Animal Pump was its effects on Cardio. I havent had such great cardio workouts in a very long time. Each time, I felt like I could give more and more when my workouts were over, usually Im ready to fallover at that point.

Shock Therapy:
    My experiences with Shock Therapy went a lot different than with Animal Pump. With each dosage, I felt the increased bouts of energy associated with my usual pwo supplements that I love. I had some nice pumps during workout as well. What I lacked in my Shock Therapy workouts however was that great endurance I got with Animal Pump. When my workouts were over, I felt like I had nothing left in the tank.

My verdict is in...and the winner in my eyes is ANIMAL PUMP!!!!

Thank you once again Universal/Animal guy's for providing me with this great opportunity to log this for you. I enjoyed every minute of it.

VERY VERY well done. Sounds like you definitely ran the gauntlet with those two. Rack up another for Animal Pump. I am a big fan of the increased endurance and focus as well with Pump. Great work.
  21. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    VERY VERY well done. Sounds like you definitely ran the gauntlet with those two. Rack up another for Animal Pump. I am a big fan of the increased endurance and focus as well with Pump. Great work.

ditto Y. Good review MC, and a nice unexpected twist at the end I must say

Hg

22. Thanks guys!

23. final review coming in a few days, had to start late

24. Some great summaries... Sorry fellas, but I forgot to start a new, clean poll. Should we just keep this one or start a new one?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Some great summaries... Sorry fellas, but I forgot to start a new, clean poll. Should we just keep this one or start a new one?

I vote, keep this one and weed out the votes that don't count (not that they don't count, you know what I mean). You start a new one and in 15 minutes 3 more people who were not logging will come in and vote in it before reading LOL!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I vote, keep this one and weed out the votes that don't count (not that they don't count, you know what I mean). You start a new one and in 15 minutes 3 more people who were not logging will come in and vote in it before reading LOL!
    I second this vote.

27. HG hit the nail on the head - just use the pertinent data from this poll, starting a new one probably won't provide any better results, unfortunately
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  28. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Agreed...
  29. Final Review

Okay here is my 3rd attempt to log my final review of the products. My apologies for the timing as things have been crazy at work in addition to it being my last week before going on to a new job.

Animal Pump.

I have to say I was very surprised by pump. I wasn't sure what to expect and am used to the energy rush from most Pre Workout supps I have taken. While there wasn't the energy rush the sustained focus and concentration were great. Pump also just added a great endurance to my workouts and the additional benefit of being more focused at work throughout the day.

Shock Therapy

Shock was more of what I was use too in a PreWO supplement. For me though the Shock was just a little too intense. I had to back off the dosage to make it tolerable or I was jittery and just not with it for my workouts. I did like the added boost in energy and also got some great pumps from shock. You can never beat walking out of the gym with the shirt tight around those arms.

In then end I chose Pump though for the sustained focus and endurance it provided. I am not a big stimulant person and usually just drink coffee on the way to the gym in the morning. That seems to work fine for me and my greatest benefit is really controlling movements and the being able to utilize the muscles being worked to the fullest. Pump was the product that did that for me. So many thanks to Universal for allowing me to run this log.

30. Another hit for the Pump.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Animal Pump or Shock Therapy? Which is it going to be?
    By Hoomgar in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 10:19 AM
  2. Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy
    By The_Reverend in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 10:59 AM
  3. PROMO: Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy Comparo
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 01:22 PM
  4. rockgyms animal pump vs shock therapy log