CONTROLLED LABS - Needs *BLUE GENE* Loggers / Testers

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. im not putting an application in now. you guys are over 21 AND have good resumes lol. plus RR never told me if he would accept an 18 year old for this haha. HINT! lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    im not putting an application in now. you guys are over 21 AND have good resumes lol. plus RR never told me if he would accept an 18 year old for this haha. HINT! lol
    lol. Since we're only doing 3 logs, we want the testers to be 21+, preferbly around 25 for best results. Sorry bro! I know you keep good logs though, otherwise I'd be all over this!!!
    •   

3. hehe naw i understand. some great apps in here too. really curious to see who gets chosen.
  4. The Winners

Thank you to everyone who applied. I looked closely and the apps and previous reviews people have entered. It was a VERY hard decision because we had alot of really good applicants, but unfortunately I must only choose 3. Thank you to everyone and I look forward to these logs, and upcoming opportunities we have to offer. Thank you again!!!

-Renegade Rows-

The Winners
    CTDeuce
    VolcomX311
    Irish Cannon

Will you guys please PM me your addresses so we can send these products out a.s.a.p.

Happy logging,
    RR

5. well gollllllyyyyy! Thanks guys, I won't let ya down
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

6. Congrats guys.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dblakester View Post
    Congrats guys. I'll be all over your logs.
    uhhh...thats what she said?
    www.millenniumsport.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    uhhh...thats what she said?
    Ok I caught the problem, lol. I edited it. Geez, AM and their sick jokes. LOL.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dblakester View Post
    Ok I caught the problem, lol. I edited it. Geez, AM and their sick jokes. LOL.

I aim to please! <--- No homo.
    www.millenniumsport.net

10. Congrats guys!

11. PM Sent.

Very excited to log this. Looks like it will be a great product.

12. Oh wow, I was caught off guard. My PM was also sent, and I appreciate your confidence.

-Samuel
    NSCA - CSCS

13. I'm excited to check out everyones logs on this one!

14. Cool, congrats guys.

15. gratz winners

16. Controlled Labs BLUE GENE vs. CTDeuce! **sponsored**

bow chicka wow wow....sub one, sub all!
    www.millenniumsport.net

17. Renegade, are you guys at all interested in a log involving your Blue Gene and PAL's Anabolic Edge, or would you like it to be only Blue Gene? I ask because I was also chosen for them to log Anabolic Edge. I really think that would be an incredible stack.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Renegade, are you guys at all interested in a log involving your Blue Gene and PAL's Anabolic Edge, or would you like it to be only Blue Gene? I ask because I was also chosen for them to log Anabolic Edge. I really think that would be an incredible stack.
    I think that would be an awesome idea, too. The others are going to be logging it by itself, so having one log to show it's effect when combined with other supps I think is a good idea. IMO though.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Renegade, are you guys at all interested in a log involving your Blue Gene and PAL's Anabolic Edge, or would you like it to be only Blue Gene? I ask because I was also chosen for them to log Anabolic Edge. I really think that would be an incredible stack.
    I would prefer that you log it alone. The reason being is: a) it's a new supplement, b) we only have 3 logs for this board. If it wasn't a new supplement, it'd be one thing but people are probably wondering the effects, and if you stack it with a similar product such as Anabolic Edge they won't know whats doing what.

Please PM me if you choose to log Edge instead, so I can pick another tester (although I would love to have you on board) PS I'm not sure if the product has shipped to you yet or not, so PM me quick lol.

20. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I
    Please PM me if you choose to log Edge instead, so I can pick another tester .
    i am available to log it

21. lol sean

22. Age: 24

Sex: yes please jk Male

Height: 5ft5 short

Weight: 138-140 4.5%bf

Bodytype:ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I am currently looking to get big and stay big. I rep companys like its no ones biz. Look at my pictures. I where shirts and people always ask me what I take at the gym. Great for promoting a company. I would need a shirt from controlled labs though.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Max-ot program 6-7 days a week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): max-0t 2 times a week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Vitamins and minerals and protein from science and technology.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I eat like a cow every 2 hours I am eating protein carbs fats etc. I get close from 2000-5000 calories a day.

Current Daily water intake: Close to a gallon

Current and Long-Term Goals: Bench 45x4+bar and gain more muscle. Curl 120 eventually with out swinging.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    I do not do drugs.
    Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    I have tried just about every product on the market.
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    tight extreme
    New log for the 08 year

Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2: Euphoric Stimulant log

incarnate log
    Current / Progress Photos: I will take a picture this week. I have been moving and have been bussy.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of the day I get it in 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.

23. I can't find my other logs but I have 2 more I believe.

24. ....this is beyond over

25. DJ Bomb your entry was great, however we chose testers earlier. Irish is going to run Anabolic Edge first for a month, then run Blue Gene and compare the two. Should be interesting!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 07:04 PM
  2. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 09:56 PM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:34 PM
  4. CONTROLLED LABS - Blue GENE.... ETA: 9/1/08
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 11:23 AM