CONTROLLED LABS - Needs *BLUE GENE* Loggers / Testers

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.68%

Aw man... love CL stuff! Would def throw up an app if I weren't doing a log now Maybe I'll buy some in the future to try though! Testers, treat CL well! They're good people!

And how come there isn't a testers thread yet at bb.com? just kidding. AM always gets the good promos first
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If the ETA for testers are no different then it would be for the general public, then I really don't mind just buying the product and logging it on my own accord. It would just be one more person logging this product "for the cause." I like CL and the reps have been abnormally cool, so I'd gladly concede my application and run it solo anyway.

I like AM, I enjoy new & exciting supplements, and I'm okay with sharing my experience of this product on my pocket. Again, if the ETA is universal, then I have no problems purchasing it and running a log with my own purchase. I think its cool to have "sponsored" on the log titles, but apart from that, I'm okay with simply supporting the cause, honestly. This would be true for any of my favorite companies here.

Renegade has been extraordinarily supportive in mine and Norwegian's Controlled Labs supplement logs
    NSCA - CSCS
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

with the big competition outta the way i wish i could get an answer back lol
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.52%

Sex: male

Height: 5' 11''

Weight: 163 lbs.

Bodytype: ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I started working out when I was 16 on a total gym. I continued to workout through the remainder of high school. I have been working out since I was 18 but only in the past 6 months have I gotten extremely serious about my training and nutrition. I decided that I wanted to see how much I could change my body if I put every ounce of effort I have into it. I would have no problem taking the supplement on time and recording my results. I am religious when it comes to supplement and meal timing (sometimes too much). I have been a NASM ceritified personal trainer since November of 2006.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am currently doing the first phase of the German Volume Training routine that I found on AM.

Day 1: Chest and Back
    Exercise Sets Reps Tempo Rest Interval
    A-1 Decline Dumbbell Presses,
    Semi-Supinated Grip
    (palms facing each other) 10 10 4-0-2 90 seconds
    A-2 Chin-Ups (palms facing you) 10 10 4-0-2 90 seconds
    B-1 Incline Dumbbell Flyes 3 10-12 3-0-2 60 seconds
    B-2 One-Arm Dumbbell Rows 3 10-12 3-0-2 60 seconds

Day 2: Legs and Abs
    A-1 Back Squats 10 10 4-0-2 90 seconds
    A-2 Lying Leg Curls 10 10 4-0-2 90 seconds
    B-1 Low-Cable Pull-Ins* 3 15-20 2-0-2 60 seconds
    B-2 Seated Calf Raises 3 15-20 2-0-2 60 seconds

Day 3: Off
    Day 4: Arms and Shoulders
    A-1 Parallel Bar Dips 10 10 4-0-2 90 seconds
    A-2 Incline Hammer Curls 10 10 4-0-2 90 seconds
    B-1 Bent-Over Dumbbell
    Lateral Raises* 3 10-12 2-0-X 60 seconds
    B-2 Seated Dumbbell
    Lateral Raises 3 10-12 2-0-X 60 seconds

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am currently not doing any cardio except a 5 minute warm up before lifting.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    -Optimun Nutrition 100% Natural Whey Chocolate
    -Millenium Sport Technologies MVP365 and ZMK
    -Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    -Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
    -Olympian Labs Fish Oil
    -Optimum Nutrition Nitric Boost
    -True Protein Bulk BCAA's and Leucine
    -True Protein Waxy Maize

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):I am currently bulking. I am gaining weight slowly but surely. I try to consume the majority of my carbs after my workouts and in the morning on non-training days. Every meal I focus on a good amount of carbs,solid protein,and a good amount of healthy fat.
    225g-275g Protein -About 30%
    350g-400g Carbohydrates -About 50%
    125g-150g Fat -About 20%
    I shoot for well over 4,000 calories a day.

Current Daily water intake:1-1.5 Gallons

Current and Long-Term Goals: My current goal is to gain as much healthy weight as I possibly can. I would like to be over 200 lbs. I then plan on taking as long as I need to cut. My long term goal is to do a show in the next 1-2 years. Depending on how long it takes me to prepare.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Vyotech 17HD - 1 Bottle several years ago
    MHP Trac - 2 Bottles about 4 months ago
    Fizogen Blast Cycle - 1 Tub several years ago
    Controlled Lab Purple Wraath - Currently using first tub
    Cytosport Muscle Milk - Several Tubs about a year ago
    Cytosport Cytogainer - Several Tubs over a year ago
    GNC 100% Whey - Several Tubs 2 years ago
    MHP Probolic-SR -1 Tub a year and a half ago

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): I have never done a log. I would love to do one though too see the day by day progress.

Current / Progress Photos: Avatar (taken about 2 weeks ago)

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of upon receipt, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Strong entries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

All applications should be in by Saturday, August 16th, 2008 by midnight!
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 08-14-2008 at 10:26 AM.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    If the ETA for testers are no different then it would be for the general public, then I really don't mind just buying the product and logging it on my own accord. It would just be one more person logging this product "for the cause." I like CL and the reps have been abnormally cool, so I'd gladly concede my application and run it solo anyway.

I like AM, I enjoy new & exciting supplements, and I'm okay with sharing my experience of this product on my pocket. Again, if the ETA is universal, then I have no problems purchasing it and running a log with my own purchase. I think its cool to have "sponsored" on the log titles, but apart from that, I'm okay with simply supporting the cause, honestly. This would be true for any of my favorite companies here.

Renegade has been extraordinarily supportive in mine and Norwegian's Controlled Labs supplement logs

What a guy!!!!!! :bb3:
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post

Sex: M

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 170 lbs

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been training for 7 years. I've gained extensive knowledge in the field of weightlifting and supplementation. I always keep a strict diet and lifting regimine. I'm well known on the AM forum and keep great logs with all the necessary detail.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I workout 5 days a week. Mon/Wed/Fri are my lifting days along with 30 mins of cardio after each weight training session, and Tues/Thurs are my 1hr long cardio days. I have four different lifting workouts that are rotated out each week. I have high-rep workouts and low-rep workouts for each muscle group which I feel allows for ample growth in LBM and strength.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 30mins after each lifting session. I usually do 15% @ 3.2mph on the treadmill, or the stairmill at level 10. On my cardio days I do one hour of incline walking/stairmill/bike rotated for 20mins each.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Scivation Whey, Optimum Nutrition Casein, Nutraplanet L-Leucine, Nutraplanet CLA, OneSource Energy Multivitamin, LG Sciences Cold Fusion, LG Formadrol and LG pSARM.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 1 slice of fat-free cheddar cheese, two slices of Ezekiel bread w/natty peanut butter, 1/2 cup of fat-free plain yogurt, handfull of blueberries, 1/2 cup of Ezekiel granola, 8oz of skim milk, 2 cups of coffee

Meal 2: 1 scoop of whey

Meal 3: 2 whole wheat pita pockets stuffed with one can of tuna each along with some spinach

Meal 4: 1 scoop of whey

Meal 5: One 8oz chicken breast with one slice of fat-free swiss cheese, one large spinach salad

Meal 6: 1 scoop of casein, 2tbsp natty peanut butter

Current Daily water intake: 1 1/2 gallons

Current and Long-Term Goals: Increase LBM, decrease bodyfat, increase cardiovascular endurance, increase strength in powerlifts

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I've done pretty much the whole spectrum. Proteins, pre and post workout drinks, PHs, vitamins, natty test boosters, AIs, SERMS, etc.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current LG Sciences Cold Fusion/pSARM/Formadrol log: Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)

Palo Alto Labs Leviathan Reloaded log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-cannon-s.html

Continued Cutting logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...-cannon-s.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-cannon-s.html

Current / Progress Photos: This picture was taken last week...(make sure to compare it with my Leviathan Reloaded log pictures!!)

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ________August 13th_____, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.
    Man, ,hell of a job on the cut. What a difference from our LR logs from last year. Well done
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Man, ,hell of a job on the cut. What a difference from our LR logs from last year. Well done
    Indeed, very detailed logging and great physique as well
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My vote goes to IC, we both ran leviReloaded logs last year, and he was solid throughout. Would do a nice job on this IMO
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

My vote goes to IC, we both ran leviReloaded logs last year, and he was solid throughout. Would do a nice job on this IMO
    ... will definitely be considering him! Thank you for the nomination...!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    What a guy!!!!!! :bb3:
    Definitely, man ! My vote goes out for Volcom as well. Although wouldn't want him to finish his current White Flood log, I'd still love to see the 'show go on' utilizing a different product. And come on, fellas, looking at the Blue Gene Ingredient profile, imagine the mind/muscle connection rants we'll be hearing ! I don't think anyone has a better way of explaining mental and physical effects of products and/or training, and I know for a fact that Volcom will cover every base and give a brutally honest, descriptive run of the Blue Gene !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Definitely, man ! My vote goes out for Volcom as well. Although wouldn't want him to finish his current White Flood log, I'd still love to see the 'show go on' utilizing a different product. And come on, fellas, looking at the Blue Gene Ingredient profile, imagine the mind/muscle connection rants we'll be hearing ! I don't think anyone has a better way of explaining mental and physical effects of products and/or training, and I know for a fact that Volcom will cover every base and give a brutally honest, descriptive run of the Blue Gene !
    Agreed, his White FLOOD log is kicking butt. I've been learning alot just from following it!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks, Reaper!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

changed some stuff up on my application. Hope it helps. Not to mention, most of the younger marines I work/socialize/train with really buy whatever supplement they think is "hot" or "so n so said this **** is great". If I am accepted and see good results, I have no problem put out a good word for y'all. Thanks, Tha O
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

145!! wow I havent been that light since sixth grade lol. I wrestled 215 my sophomore year, 189 junior year and 171 senior year. . . within 3 years of graduation I B A L L O O N E D to 256 lbs what a mess. Then back and forth ending up at 238 this past January *which is where i am in the before of my avatar* Now down to 202 and half the bf
  16. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I never apply for these things, so why the heck not

I hope i'm not late...lol

Height: 5'8

Weight: 209

Bodytype: mostly endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have an orthodox style of training that is not typical to most. Days range from Tennis and Yoga to Deadlifts, Bench, and squats, to kettlebell work with all olympic style movements, to jump rope, med ball, and agility ladder drills...etc.

I never train the same within a few week span, haha. Only repetition are basics. I always switch something up.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I don't go with a strict schedule as far as 5 on and 2 off. Some weeks require more training and others require less. I listen to my body.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Anything I do involves cardio...even if it's lifting. I perform my lifts properly with explosive movements which helps me attain my cardio as well as power.

MST - Mvp365, Cordygen5, Ragnarok, Hardcore Shred Xs, Zmk, Somnidren GH
    Allthewhey - Whey blend, Whey Isolate
    Controlled Labs - Purple Wraath
    NOW - Glucomannan (ocassionally for hunger suppression)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I eat all natural foods for about 90% of the week. Almost all organic, and if not organic, then natural. I try to avoid anything processed or man made (ie - boxed cereal). I am currently about 250 calories under my TEE.

Current Daily water intake: About 1.5 gallons

Current and Long-Term Goals: My recent goals are to shed more bodyfat. I have had tremendous success so far but I am still pushing forward. Adding some strength during this time would be nice. My long term goal is just to remain happy and healthy.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): This would honestly take a year, haha. I have never used any PH's or anything illegal. From CL, I have used Green Mag, Green Bulge, White Flood, and Purple Wraath.

*sponsored* USPLabs Recreate
    *sponsored* Applied Nutriceticals RPM/Drive stack
    Palo Alto Labs Leviathan Reloaded
    Currently running a workout log here on AM

***If you'd like links, I can PM them. Only one of those was done here at AM and I wouldn't want to boast a competitor's web forum***

Current / Progress Photos: I will be taking a photo in exactly one week for my workout log if you can wait for that. If not, I will take one tomorrow if it is asked of me

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Absolutely.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of NOW!, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.

** thank you for considering me **
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%

my vote goes to thaOrleanyte, because that was probly the best application i've ever seen. (but I vote doesn't mean anything ) but thats okay
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thanks dood!
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

Great applications so far... thanks for the heads up Orleanyte!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%

Height:5' 9"

Weight: 180

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): i work out really hard. i refuse to enter the gym unready. i refuse to not get beaten down from the iron. two years of serious lifting, with no excuses. i haven't been sick in two years, i've trained through injuries, now its my solace when everything goes haywire, so i refuse to miss a day. i've gained 45 pounds of LBM naturally in 2 years, so i do not mess around.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): total body workout EOD 3-4x a week all heavy compound movements

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): cardio? my workout is a growth hormone maximizing workout, so i burn body fat without cardio. cardio is the devil. seriously, my heart rate is 155 post workout.

ON serious mass (pre workout only)
    MRM metabolic whey
    AST multi - pro vitamin
    1000 mcg B-12 (pre workout)
    2g flax oil
    600 mg Vitamin D
    anything added will be a noticeable difference - can't get confused with this stack.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): i shoot for 300g of carbs pre workout so:
    4000 calories on workout days - 400g of carbs, 200g protein, rest as fat
    2500 calories on non workout days - 100g of carbs, 200g protein, rest as fat (all carbs are from milk and peanut butter)

i eat really clean - make my own food, love peanut butter, 3-5 eggs per day, and try to vary my protein with each meal - alternating from buffalo, chicken, beef, and tuna.

Current Daily water intake: 1 gallon right now, just under 1/2 gallon of milk as well

Current and Long-Term Goals: to perpetually gain mass and increase on all my lifts. hopefully to loose 1-2% body fat.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none. don't believe in them.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    creatine:
    Cell tech (CEE)
    MRI CE2 (CEE)
    BSN No-xplode (CEE)
    GNC creatine mono
    six star creatine mono
    nano vapor
    Prohormones
    tren xtreme

american cellular labs - TREN extreme

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___delivery___, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.

i also nominate irish cannon. that analdrol must have worked for you - damn you getting big.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

im not putting an application in now. you guys are over 21 AND have good resumes lol. plus RR never told me if he would accept an 18 year old for this haha. HINT! lol
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    im not putting an application in now. you guys are over 21 AND have good resumes lol. plus RR never told me if he would accept an 18 year old for this haha. HINT! lol
    lol. Since we're only doing 3 logs, we want the testers to be 21+, preferbly around 25 for best results. Sorry bro! I know you keep good logs though, otherwise I'd be all over this!!!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hehe naw i understand. some great apps in here too. really curious to see who gets chosen.
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

The Winners

Thank you to everyone who applied. I looked closely and the apps and previous reviews people have entered. It was a VERY hard decision because we had alot of really good applicants, but unfortunately I must only choose 3. Thank you to everyone and I look forward to these logs, and upcoming opportunities we have to offer. Thank you again!!!

-Renegade Rows-

The Winners
    CTDeuce
    VolcomX311
    Irish Cannon

Will you guys please PM me your addresses so we can send these products out a.s.a.p.

Happy logging,
    RR
  25. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.24%

well gollllllyyyyy! Thanks guys, I won't let ya down
    www.millenniumsport.net
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.22%

Congrats guys.
  27. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.24%

Quote Originally Posted by dblakester View Post
    Congrats guys. I'll be all over your logs.
    uhhh...thats what she said?
    www.millenniumsport.net
  28. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.22%

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    uhhh...thats what she said?
    Ok I caught the problem, lol. I edited it. Geez, AM and their sick jokes. LOL.
  29. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.24%

Quote Originally Posted by dblakester View Post
    Ok I caught the problem, lol. I edited it. Geez, AM and their sick jokes. LOL.

I aim to please! <--- No homo.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Congrats guys!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

PM Sent.

Very excited to log this. Looks like it will be a great product.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

Oh wow, I was caught off guard. My PM was also sent, and I appreciate your confidence.

-Samuel
    NSCA - CSCS
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

I'm excited to check out everyones logs on this one!
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%

Cool, congrats guys.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

gratz winners
  36. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.24%

Controlled Labs BLUE GENE vs. CTDeuce! **sponsored**

bow chicka wow wow....sub one, sub all!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%
    NSCA - CSCS
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

Renegade, are you guys at all interested in a log involving your Blue Gene and PAL's Anabolic Edge, or would you like it to be only Blue Gene? I ask because I was also chosen for them to log Anabolic Edge. I really think that would be an incredible stack.
  39. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.22%

Renegade, are you guys at all interested in a log involving your Blue Gene and PAL's Anabolic Edge, or would you like it to be only Blue Gene? I ask because I was also chosen for them to log Anabolic Edge. I really think that would be an incredible stack.
    I think that would be an awesome idea, too. The others are going to be logging it by itself, so having one log to show it's effect when combined with other supps I think is a good idea. IMO though.
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

I would prefer that you log it alone. The reason being is: a) it's a new supplement, b) we only have 3 logs for this board. If it wasn't a new supplement, it'd be one thing but people are probably wondering the effects, and if you stack it with a similar product such as Anabolic Edge they won't know whats doing what.

Please PM me if you choose to log Edge instead, so I can pick another tester (although I would love to have you on board) PS I'm not sure if the product has shipped to you yet or not, so PM me quick lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 07:04 PM
  2. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 09:56 PM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:34 PM
  4. CONTROLLED LABS - Blue GENE.... ETA: 9/1/08
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 11:23 AM
  5. CONTROLLED LABS - Blue GENE.......... ETA: 9/1/08