SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Stay tuned for anyone interested in trying out a free sample of Torrent, our post-workout shake. Once it's available, I'll post the info here.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome, solid shake I was a tester of the green apple and it was solid throughout

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Is it wrong to want a free sample even though you know you'll buy it because you already know you love it?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
We sample pre-workout supps, and now a post-workout supp. We're gonna launch a new intraworkout supp on 9/1/08... Lots of stuff going on.

For those who run the entire protocol, which would ya prefer?

Animal Pump/Intra-Aid/Torrent
Shock Therapy/Intra-Aid/Torrent

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established

LOVE Pump! LOVE Torrent! Can't go wrong here IMO

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which flavor will the samples be? haven't tried torrent yet...

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
So is intra-aid going to be part of the Animal line or Universal, or is that a secret. ;) LOL.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Ok that's cool. :thumbsup: Animal Aid would be cool too though. :head:
Hahaha, that's true... But Animal is about "packs". Sometimes, it's tough keeping track of all the Universal Nutrition brands...

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, that's true... But Animal is about "packs". Sometimes, it's tough keeping track of all the Universal Nutrition brands...
packs... hmmm, maybe you could start accepting liquid packs too. You know, have a few bottles of special ingredients, and each workout you're supposed to drink each drink to the nearest line (to save some for your next workout) in a special order which is defined on the can. I.E. drink purple bottle to nearest marker 5 min. before workout. Then 10 minutes into your workout drink green bottle to nearest marker... etc.

LOL, then again, what the heck do I know....

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
packs... hmmm, maybe you could start accepting liquid packs too. You know, have a few bottles of special ingredients, and each workout you're supposed to drink each drink to the nearest line (to save some for your next workout) in a special order which is defined on the can. I.E. drink purple bottle to nearest marker 5 min. before workout. Then 10 minutes into your workout drink green bottle to nearest marker... etc.

LOL, then again, what the heck do I know....
There was one powder pack, Animal Nitro G for a while before it got moved to Universal as bulk EAA Nitro... So anything is possible I guess.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
:FUfinger:
Stay tuned for anyone interested in trying out a free sample of Torrent, our post-workout shake. Once it's available, I'll post the info here.
I am a huge fan of the Cherry Berry Blast. Feel free to send some my way:thumbsup:

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
For those who run the entire protocol, which would ya prefer?
Shock Therapy/Intra-Aid/Torrent
you can't go wrong with either, but man, i love Pump and Torrent.
Intra-Aid is truly the missing piece of the puzzle for me.
Animal Pump/Intra-Aid/Torrent is going to be a solid combo for anyone looking to make gains.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Green Apple Avalanche sounds pretty damn good, subbed!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
The future Torrent sample is gonna have a little twist, from what I've been told. For loyal Universal Users, it's gonna be interesting. Stay tuned.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
The future Torrent sample is gonna have a little twist, from what I've been told. For loyal Universal Users, it's gonna be interesting. Stay tuned.
Definitely got my interest!!! *Tuned, as always...*

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Yup. Some interesting things coming down the road for good 'ol Universal. Stay tuned.
Tuned as always. Good thing I get the insde scoop first though. Have to stay one step ahead of all of the lackeys lol

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
subbed

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmmm Torrent (said in Homer Simpson voice)...lol

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
And the muscles...Love mental feeling it gives you of a total replenishment

I've posted several places about how I can actually feel the life coming back into my body after using it. You run yourself completely out in the gym and then slam your Torrent shake straight down and within 5 minutes your body is like... ahhhhhh....

I love the stuff. Currently out but am looking to score a tub of GAA shortly. :thumbsup:

Hg

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Universal needs to change the name of Torrent, to something my work filter on the PC won't block out so I can read these threads while I am working.