SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    how long does it usually take?i emailed info couple weeks ago
    I sent in a request for one so I could see the packaging (Awesome BTW) about 1.5 weeks ago and I got mine yesterday. If you don't see it in the next week or so send them an email asking about it.

  2. Registered User
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I sent in a request for one so I could see the packaging (Awesome BTW) about 1.5 weeks ago and I got mine yesterday. If you don't see it in the next week or so send them an email asking about it.
    Even HG had to get one.

    Nice to hear that about the packaging... I heard it was gonna be sweet.
  3. Registered User
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Even HG had to get one.

    Nice to hear that about the packaging... I heard it was gonna be sweet.

    It's an awesome new look. Winds of change are blowing bro, keep your eyes open!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    It's an awesome new look. Winds of change are blowing bro, keep your eyes open!
    They are glued and wide open. Highly Tuned.
  5. Registered User
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Answers
    0


    Just had my Green Apple Torrent sample. That stuffs pretty freaking good. I really liked the flavor, not too strong (like candy) but it didn't taste like protein powder either. Great job UN, both samples (torrent, pak) were awesome. You definitely have a new customer.

    Now I just need an Animal t-shirt like Hoomgar
  6. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    i need a shirt too! when would you like the shipping info?

    i tried my sample the other day, i think i put too much water but it was good. yeah, not too sweet but just right. I wish the sample was a full serving tho, i guess its just for the taste....
  7. Registered User
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    I think everyone needs more Animal shirts. Might make that Reign of Animal promo a lot harder on us...
  8. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Just had my Green Apple Torrent sample. That stuffs pretty freaking good. I really liked the flavor, not too strong (like candy) but it didn't taste like protein powder either. Great job UN, both samples (torrent, pak) were awesome. You definitely have a new customer.

    Now I just need an Animal t-shirt like Hoomgar
    GAA Torrent is a thing of beauty. Did ya run the Pump pre, and Torrent post on the same day?
  9. Registered User
    Animal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    300
    Answers
    0


    Warning: One sample of Torrent is so delicious, you will immediately find yourself purchasing a 6.1 tub...lol
  10. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    are there still promo's for tshirts going on??? i thought that was over looooong time ago
  11. Registered User
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Shirts can be had here fellas

    http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=20

    Then post it up in your avy and you stand to win prizes even better than the shirts!

    Good stuff ain't?

    Hg
  12. Registered User
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    GAA Torrent is a thing of beauty. Did ya run the Pump pre, and Torrent post on the same day?
    Unfortunately no, I had the pump sample a few weeks ago, and just got my torrent a few days ago. I wish I had done this, but it (pump) looked so good I had to use it. Oh well, needless to say, you guys provided me with two sweet samples of awesome supplements - so I'm not complaining!
  13. Registered User
    caolkailash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    Tried my sample today, didn't use enough water but it was still pretty good! Methinks imma buy some, and if its taste is an indicator, gonna buy me some Intra-Aid too
  14. Registered User
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by caolkailash View Post
    Tried my sample today, didn't use enough water but it was still pretty good! Methinks imma buy some, and if its taste is an indicator, gonna buy me some Intra-Aid too
    Sounds good let us know how you like it C.
  15. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0


    I bought a tub of CBB torrent and its far from a tasty treat. Unless GAA is 100x better than CBB which I didn't think so from the small sample, I don't understand all the rave about the taste. Solid product, but the taste is only ok.
  16. Registered User
    vaporeized's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    20
    Answers
    0


    THanks Hoomgar-

    Just signed up for the sample-

    will post comments-

    appreciate it bro and thanks again
  17. Registered User
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vaporeized View Post
    THanks Hoomgar-

    Just signed up for the sample-

    will post comments-

    appreciate it bro and thanks again
    Looking forward to your feedback!
  18. Registered User
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Answers
    0

    Post Free Torrent Samples


    I'm not sure how long they will be available but the free Torrent samples can still be had here:

    Universal Nutrition Torrent Sample

    Get um before they are gone fellas!

    Hg
  19. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I'm not sure how long they will be available but the free Torrent samples can still be had here:

    Universal Nutrition Torrent Sample

    Get um before they are gone fellas!

    Hg
    I'm still waiting on the ar***** of my sample, I can't wait.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  20. Registered User
    joeyamma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I bought a tub of CBB torrent and its far from a tasty treat. Unless GAA is 100x better than CBB which I didn't think so from the small sample, I don't understand all the rave about the taste. Solid product, but the taste is only ok.
    i thought the same thing when i first tried CBB...
    give it a chance, it really grows on you.
    also, how much water you using? i use at least 20oz.

    GAA is a sweeter and tangier taste. get the sample and then you'll know if you like it.
  21. Registered User
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    i thought the same thing when i first tried CBB...
    give it a chance, it really grows on you.
    also, how much water you using? i use at least 20oz.

    GAA is a sweeter and tangier taste. get the sample and then you'll know if you like it.
    I'm telling ya combining the flavors is where it's at... 2 scoops CBB and 1 scoop GAA
  22. Registered User
    joeyamma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I'm telling ya combining the flavors is where it's at... 2 scoops CBB and 1 scoop GAA
    tried it, loved it. that is all.
  23. Registered User
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    i thought the same thing when i first tried CBB...
    give it a chance, it really grows on you.
    also, how much water you using? i use at least 20oz.

    GAA is a sweeter and tangier taste. get the sample and then you'll know if you like it.
    It also NEEDS ICE! I found Ice enhances the taste ten times over!
  24. Registered User
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    x2 to the last 3 posts. Mix it 2:1 GAA:CBB, use ice, love it!

    Hg
  25. Registered User
    BS55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    258
    Answers
    0


    who here goes 2:1 GAA to CBB?

    Done that one before it produces some deliciousness!
  26. Registered User
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    who here goes 2:1 GAA to CBB?

    Done that one before it produces some deliciousness!

    The post right above your homie
  27. Registered User
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    The 2 posters right above your homie
    Fixed.
  28. Registered User
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Fixed.
    Ah! You are right
  29. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I sent in a request for one so I could see the packaging (Awesome BTW) about 1.5 weeks ago and I got mine yesterday. If you don't see it in the next week or so send them an email asking about it.
    I sent them another email..Im guessing its sumtn to do with my RR address.
  30. Registered User
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I sent them another email..Im guessing its sumtn to do with my RR address.
    That could be but you never know. Give them a call bro. They definitely want to get it out to you and will be happy that you called them to let them know there is an issue. 1-800-872-0101

    Hg
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. COMING SOON: Applied Nutriceuticals in NZ (samples available)!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 01:02 AM
  2. FREE controlled labs samples coming to NutraPlanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 04:43 PM
  3. 6 Day Power PowerFULL samples--Free FREE
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 11:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in