SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. 4 sure


  2. sub me in coach

  3. Ummmmmm Torrent (said in Homer Simpson voice)...lol
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Ummmmmm Torrent (said in Homer Simpson voice)...lol
    *Drool...*

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Ummmmmm Torrent (said in Homer Simpson voice)...lol
    Goes straight to the brain!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Goes straight to the brain!
    And the muscles...Love mental feeling it gives you of a total replenishment

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    And the muscles...Love mental feeling it gives you of a total replenishment

    I've posted several places about how I can actually feel the life coming back into my body after using it. You run yourself completely out in the gym and then slam your Torrent shake straight down and within 5 minutes your body is like... ahhhhhh....

    I love the stuff. Currently out but am looking to score a tub of GAA shortly.

    Hg

  8. Don't forget the incredible taste!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Don't forget the incredible taste!!!
    Yup. Torrent is a true gentleman. Great taste and a lot of class.

  10. Universal needs to change the name of Torrent, to something my work filter on the PC won't block out so I can read these threads while I am working.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    Universal needs to change the name of Torrent, to something my work filter on the PC won't block out so I can read these threads while I am working.
    Were you looking at Torrent feeds, again, instead of getting your GAA Torrent...?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Were you looking at Torrent feeds, again, instead of getting your GAA Torrent...?
    I don't mess with those Torrents, but every thread ever titled Torrent dosen't open at work. Somehow I can see all types of other stuff I am not suppose to see, but not a simple thread on a BB marvel in the world of supps.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    I don't mess with those Torrents, but every thread ever titled Torrent dosen't open at work. Somehow I can see all types of other stuff I am not suppose to see, but not a simple thread on a BB marvel in the world of supps.
    Gotta love the millitary filters...

  14. I am a huge fan of torrent I have only tried Cherry berry blast....I been dieting since GAA became availble so In a few short weeks I will be sure to snag up some 6lb tubs of both just incase the GAA doesnt do me justice!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by broken View Post
    I am a huge fan of torrent I have only tried Cherry berry blast....I been dieting since GAA became availble so In a few short weeks I will be sure to snag up some 6lb tubs of both just incase the GAA doesnt do me justice!
    Well you're going to love the GAA too bro and having both allows you to mix them. Which is insane! LOL! I like 1 scoop CBB to 2 scoops GAA best. Sweet

    Hg

  16. ooo... I've wanted to give this a shot (major green apple fan)

    subbed

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    ooo... I've wanted to give this a shot (major green apple fan)

    subbed
    Torrent first, then with any luck, the new Intra-Aid next... Stay tuned.

  18. Im ready coach!! (subbed)

  19. in for the sample(s)

  20. Definitely in for the sample(s) as well.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  21. Im interested to try torrent, looks like a solid product.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Torrent first, then with any luck, the new Intra-Aid next... Stay tuned.
    Very nice.....
  23. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Im interested to try torrent, looks like a solid product.
    After you've hammered yourself good and hard in the gym bro you slam down your Torrent shake and you can litterally feel the life flowing back into your body. It's that good for me.

    Hg
  24. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    After you've hammered yourself good and hard in the gym bro you slam down your Torrent shake and you can litterally feel the life flowing back into your body. It's that good for me.

    Hg

    Damn!!!! That sounds good!! Im sold on thatdescription...lol
  25. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Damn!!!! That sounds good!! Im sold on thatdescription...lol
    Give it a try bro. It doesn't disappoint.

    Hg

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Give it a try bro. It doesn't disappoint.

    Hg

    I def will!! I need to switch it up. Thx bro

  27. Subbed, haven't had the green apple yet.

    U Rep I'd like to try and solve the puzzle... the little "twist" wouldn't happen to be samples with a mix of the two flavors, would it?
  28. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by NickSP View Post
    Subbed, haven't had the green apple yet.

    U Rep I'd like to try and solve the puzzle... the little "twist" wouldn't happen to be samples with a mix of the two flavors, would it?

    I would be surprised to see that but it is a great idea. However when you have a tub of both My favorite mix is 2 scoops of GAA to 1 scoop of CBB. You gotta get a tub of GAA bro, it tastes incredible!

    Hg

  29. subbed for future sample info...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    subbed for future sample info...
    Start with Torrent, then move over to Intra-Aid... To complement Real Gains, Shock Therapy, Storm and Animal Pump that already exist...

  31. I'm in

  32. I'd like to try Torrent.

    I'm in for a sample

  33. PLEASE get me a sample!

  34. I would love to have samples of Torrent at ABCs... give the people the pump then the torrent... a little slice of heaven.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    I would love to have samples of Torrent at ABCs... give the people the pump then the torrent... a little slice of heaven.

    That is the plan Y. Looks like NG got the ball rollin for that. It's an awesome way to intruduce new Animal brothers to good stuff.

    Hg

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    That is the plan Y. Looks like NG got the ball rollin for that. It's an awesome way to intruduce new Animal brothers to good stuff.

    Hg
    Now if we get intra ones... all 3 bases are covered...

  37. Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Now if we get intra ones... all 3 bases are covered...
    That is a darn good idea Y.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    That is a darn good idea Y.
    Ahem... I believe I helped kick start that torrent samples at abc one too....

  39. Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Ahem... I believe I helped kick start that torrent samples at abc one too....

    Way to use the noggin Y. Everytime I've gone to an ABC where NG brought a tub of Torrent to give out samples I always had my own shake along already

    The sample packs will enable guys who may have brought their own PWO shakes already to grab a pack and take it home to try another time. No need to miss out on something as good as a Torrent sample.

    Hg
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. COMING SOON: Applied Nutriceuticals in NZ (samples available)!
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 02:02 AM
  2. FREE controlled labs samples coming to NutraPlanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:43 PM
  3. free r4w samples and Coq DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 07:15 PM
  4. 6 Day Power PowerFULL samples--Free FREE
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Log in
Log in