REPS NEEDED: Molecular Nutrition!!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Any Update?

This is hard decisions boys it might take quite a few days. And its still oopened.

2. i nomintae me.

3. This search for reps signals MN's expansion plans!

Decent opportunity guys (and gals)! Good luck to all applicants!

4. good luck applicants, its a hell of an opportunity

Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    This search for reps signals MN's expansion plans!

Decent opportunity guys (and gals)! Good luck to all applicants!
    You saw we're releasing 2 new products?

6. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn;
    You saw we're releasing 2 new products?

7. good luck fellas!!

8. Glad to hear MN is coming out with a couple more products. X-factor is solid, I really enjoyed it, but it will be nice to see a more diverse portfolio of products.

9. I am greatly interested in such an opportunity, though I have not used X Factor yet, it is part of a future bulk I am planning.

Name on Body of Science is Zero

Basics.... I am 21, soon to be 22. Part of my life is dedicated to working out period, in the good times or bad. Supplementation has become a way for me to not only improve my performance, but protect my body as well. I believe proper supplementation can lead to a much healthier life. I have been deep into working out and developing my understanding of my body, supplements, and general physiology that would apply to sports(mostly injury). I am on the end of recovering from Achilles Tendinitis, I have learned to work through pain and around an injury.

I have been wondering about being a rep for awhile, and have spent quite a bit of time on AM as well as doing personal research about supplements. I am working towards being a personal trainer while I continue my education to be a teacher and to work in the ministry. I like to think I have a decent amount of understanding, but my goal is to have my own personal mini database about the supplements out there, but more so about the ingredients and what makes them tick, what the difference in concentrates or purity of the ingredients do to its effectiveness.

Quite often conversations that involved working out or health or while is my knees doing this or my elbow that tend to end with people asking my why it is so and how to fix it. I can only offer opinions for a natural approach and I tell them if its something that a change in diet or increase in proper vitamins and nutrients cant fix that a doc should take a look.

I have had a variety of experiences with supplements for personal use. One of which is a log I just completed, which is still in my sig ATM. I enjoy reading logs on this board and learning more. I like to think I have a decent reputation on the board, and that no one hates me(too much ) lol. I would love to study the products for a company and be ready to assist people who are in need of answers. not only the product itself, but its interactions with other products, what it works well with and what would hinder it. To have general knowledge about things that could possibly apply to its uses. I would love a chance to represent a company, and I am on AM daily. Save for the last week which I spent doing missions in Mexico(I think I fell in love with 80 little kids, didn't want to come home).

I would really do my best and put forth my best effort. I already try to help out as many people who ask questions on the board as I can, its what makes me feel like I am giving back for all the help I have received.

I have done nothing fancy shmancy, I am just me, But I would do my best to represent accurately, honestly, and to be as helpful as possible. Its me simply put.... I haven't applied to the other rep offers that were out because I didn't feel them. This one I really am interested in. I would love it, and would perform it as a passion. Good day sir

Well that's me, I hope you choose me If you want to know anything else, lemme know.
    Last edited by Zero V; 08-21-2008 at 02:47 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Dr. Hauser (Dinoiii)....I must say in 5 years the biggest thing I have learned is to keep an OPEN mind.
    If you like studying people with open minds, I would advise to steer clear

11. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    If you like studying people with open minds, I would advise to steer clear
    Hehe, I never said I agree with everything.

12. haha i get it; cuz an open mind isn't clouded with bias. its open muahahahaha. i made a connection!!! woot.

idea on picking date?

13. Bumpity :bb3:

I am waiting to see whats going to happen.

14. Name: John Smeton
    Height: 6'2''( I shrunk an inch since high school)
    Weight: 225 lbs
    BF%: approx 15%

I started lifting in an elective class in high school at 17. i did this two semester's and basically only did chest. in this time I gained 10-15 lean lbs with no knowledge of diet, and I skateboarded three hours per day, every day, even in the winter month's. Fast forward to twenty one, I was boxing and took up weight training to improve strength. At Twenty one I started to hit all my body parts and haven;t stopped since than. April 02 I was 168 when i started and got up too 216 in seven month's. I did things right. Than, I started reading flex about all the shock routines and wasted years of progress. When I was 23 I started Max-ot training and did that int ill I was 26 and made good strength gains and some size, mainly strength. At 26 I started Dc training and have done three blasts. About nine months ago I started having elbow problems and ignored them in till I was forced to stop any upper body exercise because the pain was just unbearable.I haven't done upper body in three months and recently quit dead lifting. Now all I do is legs, abs and cardio in till my elbow is fully healed.
    Today was a training day so i took in 4k , 360 P, 415 c, and 100 f.Currently, I'm not taking in as much protein as I would because I cannot do any upper body or anything in which I hold a bar in my hands. i balance the squat bar on my back, while gently holding it with my arms(which doesn't cause pain) I have been doing this a while and know how to get big though nutrition and heavy weights(and sleeping)

A Multi
    L-glut when i feel the need for cortisol control
    Vit D
    whey protein
    protein bars
    L-theanine sometimes
    L-typtophan(almost run out)
    I take Nac, beta alanine, and creatine when I am training every body part.Hopefully I can train all body parts soon.

What I do know about AA- Ive heard about it and was skeptical at first. Jjohn hooked me up with a log to do and I'll do it once my elbow is fully healed. I know aa promotes progesterone(is it pga2) and fish oil works the opposite of blocking it. AA is released when you weight train , that is why it's beneficial in weight trainee's whereas the average person, it could cause excess inflammation, if they didn't train. AA is found in red meat and eggs.It looks like a great supplement for one to add some muscle with out any hormonal side effects or pct.

Why am I the best candidate: First off I have nutrition and slightly heavy training experience. I have built my foundation and I have got to 230 lbs without the use of any Ph's/Ps , when i was 23 with a squat of 405 lbs. I know how to get big with food and heavy slag(and sleep) My dead about two months ago was 415

Some logs I've done

My Quest for a sixpack

Getting cut with Hypertrop-X

I registered on body of science. I can assure you I'm dedicated to bodybuilding and not going to quit , even if I have to work legs forever in till my elbow heals. I'm learning about injury prevention, which is very useful.
    Last edited by John Smeton; 08-23-2008 at 02:50 AM.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

15. Is it too late, did you pick your two reps yet? Im gettin real interested in MN especially lately.
    PHF Rep

16. actually I don't think I shunk an inch. that was with shoes on.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

17. la la lalala. wheres the newsfeed on the decision? a.k.a. BUMP

18. still wondering.. lol maybe they pulled a fast one on us....

19. patience

20. not that my opinion matters - but both Roadblock and Smeton would make fine choices, based on their posts. Just my .02
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

21. going to the gym. crossing my fingers for a decision by the time i get back =D

22. Royd The Noyd gets my vote

(for what it's worth)

23. heya bird meat. whats up bro?

24. whos birdmeat time for bed....zzzzzzzzzzz

25. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    heya bird meat. whats up bro?
    lol - rocking out with my _ _ _ _ out DB

26. that answer your question smeton? =D

my turn nite nite too

27. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Is it too late, did you pick your two reps yet? Im gettin real interested in MN especially lately.
    Hurry up we are picking sometime this week

28. THE application

height: 6'2''
    weight: 240lbs
    bf% 12.8

i have been weight lifting for about 5 years now. i started out as a bean pole my freshman year of college. i was 6' 2'' and only weighing in at 135 lbs while wearing my full basketball uniform. it wasnt until i went to see my brothers first bb'ing contest that i became intrested in the sport. my brother is a pro and makes a good living of his sponsors. i always looked up to him and decided to follow. everyone told me that i just didnt have the body to be weight lifting. within one year of hard work i gained 50 lbs all naturaly without any supps of any sort. since then i have tried and expieremented with several varities of supplements. ive learned alot about the chemical make up of many supplements in general and around this time i started med school. with my new knowledge i have combined my medical side and my supplement side together to find what works best for my body type. i currently train four soldiers that work as nurses for me and combined they have lost 82 lbs of fat since we started. i sign into AM daily and always try to give help and advice where i can. i get frequent emails from people that have the same body type that i use to. i am alwyas willing to show that hard work no matter what the body type, can and will pay off.

log history
    i have only done one log on this forum and it was cut short due to my injury while deployed.
    A Colorful Motive - Green Mag/white Flood

supp expierence
    i have tried many things in the past and for the most part i try to keep things limited.

currently taking- animal pack, wtf pumped and x-tend

past supps include- white flood, nox3, super pump, green mag, no shotgun, jungle warfare, blue up, no explode, anabolic pump, t bomb 1, t bomb 2.... many more probably but thats the basics

i have never tried x factor before but i look forward to it in the future regardless if i pay for it or its free!!! id rather the free one though.

i was not a member of the bodyofscience forum until now but after looking at the site im sure i can learn on there and maybe help teach also.

why i should be your rep-
    i feel that with my constant activity on this site and my medical background both the company and consumers could benifit from me. im motivated on this forum and i would be for your company as well. i cant say that im better than the other applicants and wouldnt say anything bad about my fellow AM members. i see several in here that will make great reps. all i can say is that im motivated and would love to rep MN. i have alot to still learn and think this would be a great opportunity for me. i would be proud to have MN as my first rep position.

29. Hey John,
    My username on body of science is the same as this one, I just registered as I usually only frequent this forum. I am decent at biochemistry and organic chemistry as I was forced to pass it to get my degree. I just got done working for my masters being a strength coach at a major university, I decided to go another route with my career though...too much red tape and BS. And the hours were insane! So I am no stranger to training...athletes especially but I am also very comfortable discussing physic oriented training. I have read extensively (as I was responsible for division 1 teams so I had no choice but to know what I was doing) with the works of mel siff, Christian Thibaudeau, Louie Simmons, Eric Cressey, and Mike Robertson. I have also applied tons of this information to myself and my athletes. I have read a ton of Berardi's nutrition work as I needed it to drop down to 10% via DEXA scan for my fight. I also have trained in MMA and prepared for a fight here in the past but I lost my opponent when he was injured when training so the fight never happened. So I am also no stranger to grappling/fighting and I know what supplements like x-factor can do for athletes and physic oriented people. Making the body have more efficient energy systems would work wonders for performance in the sport and fat loss (in my case of cutting weight) and for people just trying to look good. But either way the science looks very sound and I love how arachidonic acid has some anti-inflammatory properties which makes this very useful for athletes like myself and power lifters alike who just care about getting either fast and strong or big and strong! But I love what I see with your active ingredient and this is the only reason why I am applying for this because the science is sound and well, I believe you guys.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Molecular Nutrition.......
    By jetrob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 10:43 PM