NEW from GET DIESEL in Aug. 08

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
New GET DIESEL products in August 08!

Get Diesel Nutrition - Products click here!

DIESEL TEST 2010, ETHER Tabs and DIESEL FUEL will be about $32.95 online!
Sunami will be about $19.something online!

Also dont forget JP8 is now available.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome stacking options!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Look good? Ok thanks. Im really into making effective products, but if they "look good" I guess thats fine also.
Can't wait to see the ingredient profiles of the new products, and the writeups look very interesting. JP8 is seriously solid, and might find its way into my stack eventually.

Sounds like an exciting summer for GD!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see the ingredient profiles of the new products, and the writeups look very interesting. JP8 is seriously solid, and might find its way into my stack eventually.

Sounds like an exciting summer for GD!
Ingredients profiles/directions for use are on the DT2010 and the Sunami pages right under the bottles in the write ups.

ETHER Tabs and DF write ups are not done yet.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Oh, well u know on AM when new products get posted you see a lot of "I love the labels, imma pick up 3 bottles cuz the labels look sweeettt...."
Yup, it's sickening how easily influenced America is today by marketing schemers who make tubs of junk but stick a pleasing label on it.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
nice line up. I loved the old red tab DT 2010, and the old ether caps, ha, and the diesel fuel wasn't too shabby either.sometimes when **** works, it just works. Nice to see some strong releases, good luck!

( I have two bottles of DTH begging for use. September-October)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
looks like the 2010 was updated slightly (although I dont remember the exact ingredients from a few yrs back), as much as I liked the old one this should be even better. Would you recommend a reduced dosage stacking of DTH and 2010 or just using one or the other depending on which the user responds best to?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
looks like the 2010 was updated slightly (although I dont remember the exact ingredients from a few yrs back), as much as I liked the old one this should be even better. Would you recommend a reduced dosage stacking of DTH and 2010 or just using one or the other depending on which the user responds best to?
stacks at the top of the page you quoted has a DTH/DT2010 stack with a dosage chart and how to stack them. It shows 2 DTH day and 3 DT2010/day or something like that.

Did u see this?

The Extreme Double or Nothing Stack directions GET DIESEL NUTRITION

Extreme Double or Nothing Stack - testosterone booster by GET DIESEL NUTRITION

Its also set up to be a 53 day cycle.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Ill say this JP8 is Diesel! This **** rocks! Ready for War and Nos Ether in one, freaking killer deal Chuck! Great product.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
stacks at the top of the page you quoted has a DTH/DT2010 stack with a dosage chart and how to stack them. It shows 2 DTH day and 3 DT2010/day or something like that.

Did u see this?

The Extreme Double or Nothing Stack directions GET DIESEL NUTRITION

Extreme Double or Nothing Stack - testosterone booster by GET DIESEL NUTRITION

Its also set up to be a 53 day cycle.
thanks, i didnt even look at the Double or Nothing as I believe that used to be the stack with either trib test or raw test alongside DTH, anyway thanks for the links I'll likely run this stack for the full 53 once it's available.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey chuck any idea where i can find the ingredient list for Diesel Fuel? I clicked the picture in the link and it just made the picture bigger. Thanks bro.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i think im gonna go bankrupt having to buy all these new products...but man ill be big when it happens...the DT2010 looks very promising...that stacked with some other stuff and ull be going mad...:aargh::frustrate

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck any idea where i can find the ingredient list for Diesel Fuel? I clicked the picture in the link and it just made the picture bigger. Thanks bro.
Yeah, imma put up the DF and ETHER Tabs info either sunday or monday.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What's a Heuvo?
Are u the same guy who asked that at bb.com?

just checked, .........u did (at 3:21pm) write Huevo is spelled U before E at bb.com, so why are you asking what's a Heuvo over here?

P.S.~ Huevos is spelled U before E. Just an FYI. That'd be embarrassing if it went to print that way.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah the three kings stack looks sick.......would that work for pct?
yeah ether version of DT or even Sunami is good for PCT.

The stacks are good PCT or not. 3 kings stack was popular when it included Raw Test for people over 40 and in PCT, but sht DTH is good PCT by itself.

Thats the thing with GET DIESEL products, they work well standalone......but staking them take ur training and body to another level.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah the three kings stack looks sick.......would that work for pct?

did u read the 3 kings stack write up?

on the products page, if u click the name of the stack there is a write and directions:

This stack will produce fast HTPA recovery during PCT and should restore lost "On Cycle" libido within 10 days of use. To use this stack during PCT, start day one of the stack the last 5 days of your cycle. With this stack also comes more aggression than our other "Double or Nothing Stacks." This stack may also cause a slight tingling felling in your "boys" for a few days at the beginning of the cycle. That will go away with time and is a result of the increase in semen and testosterone production.:bb3:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
did u read the 3 kings stack write up?

on the products page, if u click the name of the stack there is a write and directions:

This stack will produce fast HTPA recovery during PCT and should restore lost "On Cycle" libido within 10 days of use. To use this stack during PCT, start day one of the stack the last 5 days of your cycle. With this stack also comes more aggression than our other "Double or Nothing Stacks." This stack may also cause a slight tingling felling in your "boys" for a few days at the beginning of the cycle. That will go away with time and is a result of the increase in semen and testosterone production.:bb3:
Yes, but it sounds so much better coming from "the man"

I hear your stuff is legit. I am going to buy the 3 kings stack, when will NP have it all?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
how about this, where can i buy the "3 kings stack" as a stack?

I know the board sponsor is NP, but they dont have it all.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
how about this.......... when will ANYONE have the ability to sell that stack???????????

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
how about this.......... when will ANYONE have the ability to sell that stack???????????
how about this, where can i buy the "3 kings stack" as a stack?

I know the board sponsor is NP, but they dont have it all.

I hear your stuff is legit. I am going to buy the 3 kings stack, when will NP have it all?

D P S sell the products as a stack, with the directions and everything. I emailed NP about puting the stacks up before but they never made it up.

NP will have DT2010 and Sumani friday this week or monday the 18th. Unfort. by that time they will probably be out of DTH until the new run is down because we are all out of DTH. More DTH will be done around the 22nd.

I would ask NP to sell the sacks as combo packs over in the NP section.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna be picking up a couple of these next week. Once I buy them i'll set up reviews for ya Chuck.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

I know u AM guys like to go "as hardcore as possible" but trust me, u may want to start with DT2010/Sunami stack "Double or Nothing Stack" or DTH/DT2010 stack "Extreme Double or Nothing Stack" before dancing with the big boys and going straight to the "3 kings stack" if you have never stack 2 GET DIESEL hormonal products.......but its up 2 u.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok sign me up for diesel fuel. Cant wait till that comes to the planet ill be on that like white on rice!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok sign me up for diesel fuel. Cant wait till that comes to the planet ill be on that like white on rice!
my web guy put the info up today, did u see it?

http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=showhtml&id=df_2008

Personally and straight up, with my job requiring so much mental focus and creativity and mental endurance, I use to use the old school DF everyday.

I use to take 2 am, 2 mid-day and 3/4 pre-workout.

I remember when I would drive out of town I would take 2 DF every 4 hours and drive for like 15 hours/day. I would be doing formulations in my head and stuff, thats how the mental focus is.

Most thermo's now-a-days is what? Di-methy-blabla, some caffeine and sulbutamine. Nothing is thermogenic about most "fat burners" now days. They have no effect on 24h/EE. When you use DF, take ur body temp before u start it in the AM and after ur on it, ur body temp will be up like 1 degree.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey chuck i was wondering how your sunami and Diesel Test would work with a M1T and PPlex stack? Lethargy and energy being a major concern.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my web guy put the info up today, did u see it?

http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=showhtml&id=df_2008

Personally and straight up, with my job requiring so much mental focus and creativity and mental endurance, I use to use the old school DF everyday.

I use to take 2 am, 2 mid-day and 3/4 pre-workout.

I remember when I would drive out of town I would take 2 DF every 4 hours and drive for like 15 hours/day. I would be doing formulations in my head and stuff, thats how the mental focus is.

Most thermo's now-a-days is what? Di-methy-blabla, some caffeine and sulbutamine. Nothing is thermogenic about most "fat burners" now days. They have no effect on 24h/EE. When you use DF, take ur body temp before u start it in the AM and after ur on it, ur body temp will be up like 1 degree.

Yea i read it bro thats why i want some! Good **** like always! Im going back to school so ima pick this up and utilize it, ill have a log up once i get it and link you to it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't logged/reviewed a product in a while. Looking forward to taking these.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck i was wondering how your sunami and Diesel Test would work with a M1T and PPlex stack? Lethargy and energy being a major concern.
run sunami on cycle, run DT PCT.

I only rec. Sunami during a cycle. The DIESEL TEST 2010 might work ok on cycle, DTH use for PCT.

I think Sunami would help with libdo loss and mental focus but ive never seen anything combat that M1T lethargy (thats not a stimulant).

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Are u the same guy who asked that at bb.com?

just checked, .........u did (at 3:21pm) write Huevo is spelled U before E at bb.com, so why are you asking what's a Heuvo over here?
Well why not?
You posted the misspelling there too....... :thumbsup:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I know u AM guys like to go "as hardcore as possible" but trust me, u may want to start with DT2010/Sunami stack "Double or Nothing Stack" or DTH/DT2010 stack "Extreme Double or Nothing Stack" before dancing with the big boys and going straight to the "3 kings stack" if you have never stack 2 GET DIESEL hormonal products.......but its up 2 u.
Okay first off..........not one of your retailers has the inventory to put the 3 kings stack together...........

I can wait if need be.

I just want a comparable stack to this..........

AX
LX
PCS
ZMA

I was really impressed with this stack. Strength gains, libido improvement, boys got fuller, leaned out...........mood and focus improvement.......All around very sound stack for me.

Whatcha recommend Diesel?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Okay first off..........not one of your retailers has the inventory to put the 3 kings stack together...........

I can wait if need be.

I just want a comparable stack to this..........

AX
LX
PCS
ZMA

I was really impressed with this stack. Strength gains, libido improvement, boys got fuller, leaned out...........mood and focus improvement.......All around very sound stack for me.

Whatcha recommend Diesel?
I have no idea what all those abbreviations are (Lanbane is abbreviations spelled correctly?).

Just go with DT2010/Sunami stacked. Both will be avail. at NP this friday or next monday.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well why not?
You posted the misspelling there too....... :thumbsup:
Actually it was a typo. The person who was standing next to me (of Puerto Rican decent), I asked "how do you spell "Huevos" and I typed it wrong. No one caught it. Who cares.

When I post up my "Why ETHER Tabs blow Neovar out the water" thread and look for Neovar users to log ETHER Tabs........ I will run a spell check.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what all those abbreviations are (Lanbane is abbreviations spelled correctly?).

Just go with DT2010/Sunami stacked. Both will be avail. at NP this friday or next monday.
Activate Xtreme
Lean Xtreme
Post cycle Support
Zinc Magnesium Aspartate

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Actually it was a typo. The person who was standing next to me (of Puerto Rican decent), I asked "how do you spell "Huevos" and I typed it wrong. No one caught it. Who cares.

When I post up my "Why ETHER Tabs blow Neovar out the water" thread and look for Neovar users to log ETHER Tabs........ I will run a spell check.
LOL! ^ This is why I love having you around Chuck.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme
Lean Xtreme
Post cycle Support
Zinc Magnesium Aspartate
"Strength gains, libido improvement, boys got fuller, leaned out...........mood and focus improvement......."

With GET DIESEL u dont need to stack all those,

You can go DIESEL TEST 2010/Sunami and take care of all that.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
"Strength gains, libido improvement, boys got fuller, leaned out...........mood and focus improvement......."

With GET DIESEL u dont need to stack all those,

You can go DIESEL TEST 2010/Sunami and take care of all that.

I forgot to mention, estrogen control.

Is that included as well? IF SO, I think i have a mancrush. :lol:(def, No homo)

Thanks chuck

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention, estrogen control.

Is that included as well? IF SO, I think i have a mancrush. :lol:(def, No homo)

Thanks chuck
DT2010 has DIM for estrogen control.

DTH has more DIM tho, but u should be ok with 2010/Sunami stack.