NEW from GET DIESEL in Aug. 08

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    New GET DIESEL products in August 08!

    Get Diesel Nutrition - Products click here!







    DIESEL TEST 2010, ETHER Tabs and DIESEL FUEL will be about $32.95 online!
    Sunami will be about $19.something online!


    Also dont forget JP8 is now available.
    Sunami/ETHER Tabs/JP8/DIESEL FUEL (120ct) all avail.....

    DIESEL TEST 2O10/DIESEL TEST Hardcore around the corner!


  2. wooot woot
    •   
       


  3. 2010 anytime soon

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    shts still pushed back. Should be out thurs or friday but who knows.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    shts still pushed back. Should be out thurs or friday but who knows.
    see....when it comes to getting stuff done, Ive learned if you're not doing it for yourself whoever u get to do it wont do with with 100% urgency like you would.

    i did get a call saying the DT2010 is done and the Hardcore will be done thurs, so everything should ship to stores monday, so tues-wed it should be at NP...thats tues as in the 21st of Sept.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    see....when it comes to getting stuff done, Ive learned if you're not doing it for yourself whoever u get to do it wont do with with 100% urgency like you would.

    i did get a call saying the DT2010 is done and the Hardcore will be done thurs, so everything should ship to stores monday, so tues-wed it should be at NP...thats tues as in the 21st of Sept.
    thanks for the update chuck.

  7. i feel your pain! i'm only a customer and can even see how frustrating it must be.

  8. DT2010 looks to be kick azz chuck. I'll be picking some up for sure when NP gets its hands on it.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    DT2010 looks to be kick azz chuck. I'll be picking some up for sure when NP gets its hands on it.
    It is going to be kick ass. People will see it will be better than any herbal test booster out.....except the new DTH....AND....its going to be about $32.95

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    It is going to be kick ass. People will see it will be better than any herbal test booster out.....except the new DTH....AND....its going to be about $32.95
    I look forward to giving it a go brother. Your products have very thoroughly impressed me. Are you going to be out at the olympia chuck?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I look forward to giving it a go brother. Your products have very thoroughly impressed me. Are you going to be out at the olympia chuck?
    nope 2 close to moving and all this stuff pushed back has me staying here but I will be at some other stuff.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    yeah ether version of DT or even Sunami is good for PCT.

    The stacks are good PCT or not. 3 kings stack was popular when it included Raw Test for people over 40 and in PCT, but sht DTH is good PCT by itself.

    Thats the thing with GET DIESEL products, they work well standalone......but staking them take ur training and body to another level.
    Hello Chuck, what do you think I am thinking of stacking DT2010 with Sunami, tribulus and DHEA. Or should I just do the DT2010 and sunami together? And when I'm, off of DT2010 will my natural test levels drop back to where it was before I started?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sharia View Post
    Hello Chuck, what do you think I am thinking of stacking DT2010 with Sunami, tribulus and DHEA. Or should I just do the DT2010 and sunami together? And when I'm, off of DT2010 will my natural test levels drop back to where it was before I started?
    DT2010 and Sunami, dont need to use tribulus and DHEA with it.

    Ur natural levels will go back to "normal" if you were "normal" before u started it. If you were "shut down" they wont go back to "shut down" levels.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    DT2010 and Sunami, dont need to use tribulus and DHEA with it.

    Ur natural levels will go back to "normal" if you were "normal" before u started it. If you were "shut down" they wont go back to "shut down" levels.
    Chuck, what if one just wanted to trial stacking 25-50mg of DHEA with Sunami?...do you think it would have added effect or no effect?...it would be similar to Raw Test no?..other than the time release.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Chuck, what if one just wanted to trial stacking 25-50mg of DHEA with Sunami?...do you think it would have added effect or no effect?...it would be similar to Raw Test no?..other than the time release.
    It would increase what? I think u would get a boost in DHEA and estrogen if u do that, no real boost in anything else. U can stack 25mg of DHEA every other day with DTH or DT2010. For what Sunami is formulated for, I would use DHEA with it like every 3rd day, but it wont nec. help with anything Sunami does (such as libido, mood, ect.)

  16. Thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 10:55 PM
  2. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 12:18 PM
  3. DIESEL: Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel Log (Sponsored)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:41 AM
  4. Drive/RPM or Diesel Test Hardcore/Coq Diesel
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 05:52 PM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Log in
Log in