Muscle Pharm's Afternoon Delight mini contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Who wants to try Muscle Pharms Athlete's Arsenal?
We have a limited number of samples available right now, so for people who want to try Bullet Proof and Assault here is what you have to do.......

Let's here some quotes from the movie Anchorman. I will pick a couple people who put the funniest quotes in there post. Each person can only have one post in the thread with a quote. You can get a youtube clip, picture with caption, just write the quote out, video of your self doing a Ron Burgundy impression, etc.
[youtube]l33ohfzgk9k[/youtube]​

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should be an interesting thread!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
"Milk was a bad choice!"

or

"THE MAN PUNTED BAXTER"

or maybe

"YOU ATE THE WHOLE WHEEL OF CHEESE?"

and

"I LOVE LAMP. I LOVE LAMP!"

My favorite...

"This is your doctor. I have your pregnancy report here, and guess what. You got knocked up. "

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
"There were horses, a man on fire, and i killed a man with a trident..."

"Yeah I saw that..."

:duel::duel:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Milk was a bad choice!"

or

"THE MAN PUNTED BAXTER"

or maybe

"YOU ATE THE WHOLE WHEEL OF CHEESE?"

and

"I LOVE LAMP. I LOVE LAMP!"

My favorite...

"This is your doctor. I have your pregnancy report here, and guess what. You got knocked up. "
Damn do you read instructions? One quote per person. thanks for taking up some quotes for everyone else :thumbsup:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
There are sooooooooooooooooooo many classic lines in that movie, how can you choose just one?!
I do like the milk one...but also like...

Ooh, a formidable scent. It's quite pungent. It...it stings the nostrils. Brian, to be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ron Burgundy: [Talking to dog] You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair.

clownbaby1

Awards
haha watched this last night after pineapple express!

"Baxter, is that you?
Baxter!
Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee"

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ron Burgundy: 1001, 1002, 1003.
Veronica Corningstone: Uh, Mr. Burgundy? Helen said that you needed to see me.
Ron Burgundy: Oh, Miss Corningstone. I wasn't expecting company. Just doing my workout. Tuesday's arms and back.
Veronica Corningstone: Well, you asked me to come by, sir.
Ron Burgundy: Oh, did I?
Veronica Corningstone: Yes.
Ron Burgundy: Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, it's so deep. Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.

finger11

Awards
Ron: What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing. How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay.

News Station Employee: Smells like Bigfoot's ****.

Ron Burgundy: I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the baby maker.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a fun contest. Im not much the stim type other than RPM and some occasional others. Good luck fellas!

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

lol

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, you are acting like a baby.
Ron Burgundy: I'm not a baby, I'm a MAN, I am an ANCHORMAN.

:lol: cracks me up every time

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont want to enter the contest because i'm logging it :D, but i'm going to subscribe for comic relief value ;)

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Champ: I will take your mother out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Damn do you read instructions? One quote per person. thanks for taking up some quotes for everyone else :thumbsup:
sorry about that..... I just love quoting Anchorman.

Their should be a Step Brothers contest after this one, that movie is quite possibly funnier than Anchorman......

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooh, a formidable scent. It's quite pungent. It...it stings the nostrils. Brian, to be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
Ahhh you missed the next line which is even funnier, particularly in dealing with supplements...

They've done studies you know. 60% of the time it works every time.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Champ Kind: I am in love with Ron Burgundy! I'm always thinking about you, Ron! I have dream journals about you - filled pages! When I make love to women, I close my eyes and think of you when I finish! Ron Burgundy is in love with me! Ron Burgundy and Champion Kind, oh, let's... be so beautiful together, running in the grass, in the summer and the fall, and winter time too...

From the lost movie ;)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
This is perfectly fitting for this forum...hahaha. :toofunny:

Ron Burgundy: "Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, it's so deep. Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand."

The dialogue leading up to the quote...

Ron Burgundy: 1001, 1002, 1003.
Veronica Corningstone: Uh, Mr. Burgundy? Helen said that you needed to see me.
Ron Burgundy: Oh, Miss Corningstone. I wasn't expecting company. Just doing my workout. Tuesday's arms and back.
Veronica Corningstone: Well, you asked me to come by, sir.
Ron Burgundy: Oh, did I?
Veronica Corningstone: Yes.

Interesting contest you have running here Paul. Funny stuff indeed. :icon_lol:

Cheers bud!:cheers:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

Sex Panther by Odion!

Its illegal in 9 conturies, its made with bits of rather panthers...so you its good. They have done studies you know, 60% of the time it works everytime!!

Awesome!

Funny 300 spoof!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
when will winners be picked?
Right Now!

FuturePilot and Samboz PM me your addresses.
These two had the best one liners from the movie, which is what I was looking for compared to a full dialect.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats! post up some reviews too guys, when you get the chance.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Right Now!

FuturePilot and Samboz PM me your addresses.
These two had the best one liners from the movie, which is what I was looking for compared to a full dialect.

Awesome!:bb3:

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Who wants to try Muscle Pharms Athlete's Arsenal?
We have a limited number of samples available right now, so for people who want to try Bullet Proof and Assault here is what you have to do.......

Let's here some quotes from the movie Anchorman. I will pick a couple people who put the funniest quotes in there post. Each person can only have one post in the thread with a quote. You can get a youtube clip, picture with caption, just write the quote out, video of your self doing a Ron Burgundy impression, etc.
Homo says what?

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.