AMS needs a board Rep for AM

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All,
As you know where expanding pretty rapidly so I need a board rep for AM.com. I simply don't have enough time to be on 4 to 5 boards at once as well as working on other products for AMS, so I'm getting a rep for each board. You'll be paid in free product each month (I'll discuss that later, with the qualified canidate).

Please apply within this forum. Basically I'm looking for a bodybuilding/supplement knowledge resume. I will PM the selected canidates and announce the winners in this forum. I know there are a ton of members that are qualified, so come on and post your resume (you can emailed it to me if you don't feel comfortable, just request it in a post).

Thanks I look forward to reviewing and having a new rep by the end of this week!!

LD

Post with in this thread below.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/100893-ams-looking-new.html#post1476812

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well LD im the first one here to rep for AMS so we can go ahead and end the search you found me...lol For real man you know i'm a big supporter of AMS and would love this opportunity. If you need a application just let me know and I'll put one together for you. I want this Rep position bad.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Well LD im the first one here to rep for AMS so we can go ahead and end the search you found me...lol For real man you know i'm a big supporter of AMS and would love this opportunity. If you need a application just let me know and I'll put one together for you. I want this Rep position bad.

What company don't you kiss ass to in order to get free products? Damn, every promo, etc... You swear by everyone's products as long as they are free. Its funny actually. Search for your posts and 85% of them are you responding trying to get free products one way or another.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
What company don't you kiss ass to in order to get free products? Damn, every promo, etc... You swear by everyone's products as long as they are free. Its funny actually. Search for your posts and 85% of them are you responding trying to get free products one way or another.
Yeah dude I love free products!!!!! Who does'nt? I'll be the first to admit I'm a free supp whore.lol Thats why this section is here for logging of free products dip-****.Every company promo I enter I beleive in there product or I would'nt waste my time. And if i'm not mistaken there buddy your on everyone of those promo's too with your hand out..lmao. Lets do a little search at what you been doin.....oh snap entered same log op's as I did, but did'nt get picked.(You entered the last 5/6 that i entered so what are you saying about your self).If your up-set you did'nt get picked no need trying to trash me I'm not the one you should be mad at.. I think this comes down to jealousy so I will have no part of it after this post. Have a nice day Joebo....

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Somehow I don't think the typical resume will suffice. Any particular info you're looking for?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude I love free products!!!!! Who does'nt? I'll be the first to admit I'm a free supp whore.lol Thats why this section is here for logging of free products dip-****.Every company promo I enter I beleive in there product or I would'nt waste my time. And if i'm not mistaken there buddy your on everyone of those promo's too with your hand out..lmao. Lets do a little search at what you been doin.....oh snap entered same log op's as I did, but did'nt get picked.(You entered the last 5/6 that i entered so what are you saying about your self).If your up-set you did'nt get picked no need trying to trash me I'm not the one you should be mad at.. I think this comes down to jealousy so I will have no part of it after this post. Have a nice day Joebo....

LOL, theres a differences between wanting to log products you've never tried, and applying by giving your background vs. saying I dream about company x's products and have always thought your company was top notch.

The very first Animal product I used was the AnimalPak Multi-v and it seemed to work great.,But my favorite product still is the Animal Test.I remember watching some friends of mine blow up on it and I knew I had to get some so I did and damn did it work. With-in like 3 days I was feeling like a totally different person In gym my stamina went up strength went up and my sex drive whch my grrl liked the most.(lol) For anyone that does'nt know about it heres a little information.

I think that the anti-e fomula they got in this is awesome and by taking this product anyone could put on some size.I actually did a short cycle of it and put on nearly 13 or so pounds of LBM. Great product can't say enough about it. And the price is great compared to some others that don't even work. I would recommend this product to anyone who is serious about transforming there body.
13lbs of muscle, wow, must be just like superdrol.....

I'm gonna show you how excited I am about the ANIMAL -T-...I'm taking my Avi pic at mailbox because I can't wait...lol
Check out the new sig...

Proud Supporter of Animal/Universal!
Im really not sure if there is anything else I can say about Animal pak that has'nt already been said this stuff is good and it works.It seems that most of the supplements on the market has some kinda great gimmick to pull you in just to let you down with no results, but here comes AnimalPak with all of its proven to work minerals,herbs that will make a difference and they have the science to back it up.I doubt you could find 1 bad review on this stuff every site I go to its the same thing time and time again "THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT!". With-in hours of my first time taking it I felt in better mood more alert more focused you wont see these kinda fast results with Centrum people.(lol) This product works and if added to your daily supplementation I guarantee you wont go back to another Multi-v.One of its best features is that theres no need to cycle it like many other stimulant containing products.
Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):
TRUE MASS BSN
GOLDEN FINISH CL
CELL MASS BSN
MULTI-V ONE A DAY
Why use a ONE A DAY when you just dissed all multi's except for the BEST ONE EVER "Animal Pak"??? You quote if you add it to your supplementation, you'll never go back to another multi-V, but you obviously did????? Hypocritical a bit??

Honestly, I could post many other references of you sucking up to companies which are looking to give away free product which contradict things you've said to other companies in order to get free product. Eventually people catch on to your agenda and call you out, just like i'm doing now.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Haha You guys are funny

Info:
Height: 6'
Weight: 220lbs

Past Goals:
get BIG, and i was doing good when i got to about 215 lbs at 8% bodyfat, head injury pushed me into no working out and now im closer to 220 lbs 20% or so... not real sure... my head injury was almost 3 years ago and ive been lifting steadily for about 8 monthes, ready to get back on that horse and lose some weight!

Present Goals:
Lose Weight, Maintain what LBM and Strength I have

Future Goals:

Back to at least 215 @ 8% if not heavier at a sub 10%

Diet/training:
Diet is currently getting tweaked, at about 2700 cals a day eating clean

Train Heavy Weight/Low Reps 3 times a week and do HIIT cardio on a elipitcal 3 times a week

Recently started training MMA twice a week

Past/Current Logs:
Controlled Labs - White Blood (2005)
Designer Supplements - Adrenalean (Current)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Rep and support Strategicmove!

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
its cool guys..... ill do it

lol

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I would be extremely happy to be your sponsor here, i have always enjoyed using advanced muscle science products.
I have had 10 years experience in fitness instruction, and nutrition, i have 5 qualifications in fitness and nutrition.
Master of sport.
Diet and nutrition intermediate diploma.
Gym instruction.
Personal fitness advisor.
physical science degree.

Current goal.. European fitness champion, and beat my brother in March who is latvian, and russian fitness champion.

I have tried hundreds of products, and if you look through my logs, and my cycles you will see i have a good understanding of supplements, and products, I have been trying so hard to get a sponsor, so please make my dream come true, hard work and dedication deserves rewards.

I have wanted to give something back to anabolicminds for all the help they have given me, but most of all i think i am honest im my view and reviews of products, if it hasnt worked for me i will say, If it does work however i do let everyone know.
I use a few of your products like your multi vit as a staple, because they work, they help my recovery and health, and i always tell my clients that, however i dont find your test booster to work at all, for me, but for others i know they like it.
Anyways please consider me, and thankyou for making this offer available. Regards RUSSIAN!!!

Last edited:
LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Really I thought his reviews of our products was very on point. IMO he's logs are close to perfect.

There's nothing wrong with being optimistic. Hell if a company was giving out free product I would apply as well, if I weren't in a top position at AMS.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Really I thought his reviews of our products was very on point. IMO he's logs are close to perfect.

There's nothing wrong with being optimistic. Hell if a company was giving out free product I would apply as well, if I weren't in a top position at AMS.
Thanks LD.....

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Final decision on Tuesday

I see some great canidates...this might be a little harder than I thought (also given I need to hire 6 reps altogether, on this forum and others)

I think I might get two reps for AM instead of one. I'm still debating, but let's keep this thread in good light...no bashing others please.

Thanks,

LD

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a thread asking for reps. Either leave a resume or dont but keep the flaming outside of this thread. Also, a reps job is to interact with the community ... think about that a bit when you're about to let the insults fly.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Drumma's resumé

Name: Nicholas Hartman
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 180 lbs
BF%: approx 12%

Bit O’ History
I have been lifting(free weights, machines, and body weight) and into nutrition for some over 3 years now and have been really paying attention to my personal fitness for the last 4-5 months. My knowledge extends to each side of the scale from cutting to bulking to dieting to training. I'm always open to lend a helping hand as well as new information to be learned by myself or shown to others. I'm not a guy to just jump to a conclusion, but someone who wants to understand every aspect and usually try for themselves before coming to my final decision. I take opinions for what they are worth, but always find my own unbiased opinion.
In my lifting experiences I have done both cutting(ex:lost 15 LBS and 7Bf% since March while gaining muscle) and months of bulking as well as recomping. I am now about to begin a "recomp" in order to get my abdominal as well as oblique regions to where I want them. I know what exercises target what specific isolated muscle as well as general compound excercises focused to hit multiple areas. I know what Rep range is proper to attain certain results as well as how many sets to do per excercise. I also have been reading up on nutrition on my own time as well. I have come up with diets that have been very successful to myself as well as friends for loosing weight mainly, but also some for gaining weight. In these experiences I have come to learn a lot about different ways to train, eat, rest, sleep and have learned how to do each correctly (usually by trial and error).

Schedule
School starts up for me again in 2 weeks but should not pose a problem as I am taking morning classes only on Mondays and Wednesdays along with a couple online classes.
I go to the gym every day either at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m. and spend around an hour to an hour and a half in there doing what is needed and staying focused. I am currently on a clean bulk/recomp and run a routine such as follows:
Day 1: Chest, back, abs
Day 2: Shoulders, traps, calves, HIIT cardio
Day 3: Biceps, triceps, HIIT cardio
Day 4: Legs, abs
Day 5: OFF. HIIT cardio
My diet is strict and is similar to:
Calories: 2500 @ 50/45/5 carb/protein/fat ( I have such high carbs because my body usually reacts good to these. Also I am beginning Neovar Recomped as well to help carb re-portioning)
Water intake: 1-2 gallons as well as fruit juices
*Off day
-Calories: 3000 @ 45/40/15 carb/protein/fat
-Water intake: 1 gallon

Carbs: Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Whole Wheat Bread, Whole Grain Pasta, Granola
Protein: Whey, Lean Beef, Steak, Fish, Chicken
Fat: Nuts, Natty PB, Milk

Supplementation
I'm trying to become as knowledgeable about bodybuilding as I can so I have experimented with a good amount of supplements ranging from Pre-workout stimulants to post-workout recovery to sleep aids to diuretics.

Pre-WO/Stimulants
Superpump 250
RPM
Hyper pump
No3 Overload
No Shotgun

Fat Burners
REDuction
Red Line
Lipo-6
Meltdown

Post-Workout
Golden Finish

Sleep Aid
Nocturnabol
5HTP
Gaba
L-Dopa

Endurance
Glycer Grow
Purple Wrath
Hypertrop X

Natural Test Boosters
Drive
Blue UP

Creatine
Size ON
Neovar
Neovar Recomped
Green Mag

The list goes on. I am always open to trying new products and am known to give unbiased feedback.

:think:Why I Want to Rep for AMS:think:
As seen in my supplement usage history above I have tried several of AMS' products and greatly enjoyed them. Both Hypertrop X and Hyper Pump were incredible to pick me up and keep me going throughout my workouts and nocturnabol was no joke either. After using that for a few nights it was like an addiction; sleep just wasn't the same without it. ^^
I would love to rep AMS on anabolicminds.com or any other forum for that matter because I have tried the products and can testify to the fact that they work. My favorite stim so far has been the Hyper Pump and would gladly put any stim to the challenge.

Training Knowledge
Although I do like to set my own Work Out routines I have experimented with several widely used ones as well including (but not limited to): The Billstar 5x5, Madcow 5x5, German Volume Training, HIIT, 20 rep squat and multiple online schemes.

As stated I like to set up my own WO routines and follow those. Me and my best friend TexasLifter89 get together and place them together oh so delicately. Some of the ones that we’ve constructed have been more intense than any of the commonly known ones. This being a fact I could gladly help to set up routines for lifters from a beginner level to a more advanced stage. And yes, I would probably ask for Tex’s help on the more advanced ones. :D

Past logs
In these last few months I have done a couple logs and feel confident to say that I am dependable, detailed, and accurate. Here are a couple of my previous logs:
CL cut log
AN log

Online Activities
I'm on here daily and check my emails daily as well. I am playing my role in becoming an avid member on here as well as multiple other forums.
I am a member of several online forums including AnabolicMinds.com, ControlledLabsForum.com, AnabolicMatrix.com, BodyBuilding.com, and BodyOfScience.com. I feel like I’m missing a couple, but thats the basics.
**My username is consistent for each of the forums as: Drummaboyzl

Why I feel I should be considered
This would be my first rep position and would be more than happy for it to be with Advanced Muscle Science; to be a part of a great upcoming and expanding company along with its products. I have been reading all that I can and learning as much as possible. I have great peers and influences in my life to assist me when I struggle. I would love to have this opportunity because I am trying to give back as much to the sport as it has given to me. I feel that I have accumulated a good knowledge in regards to all different fields. The main field I lack knowledge in is Synthetic Hormones, but at my age I don't feel I need to know more than the basics about them. However if the opportunity arose for me to be trained and educated on them I would not pass it up. I feel I would excel with a rep position and it would give me the opportunity to expand my knowledge of the industry even further.

Thank you for the opportunity given and I hope I am considered.
-Dboyzl

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Great application DRUMMA,but your to late he already picked me......LOL Just joking your app is really strong good luck brother.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lots of good opportunities out there. between this one, Nimbus and MN those are 3 solid companies

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i know members have a chacne to do some damage for some nice looking companies. im jelous

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
i donoooo guys.... im good at pushin stuff. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is actually pretty exciting.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
interesting...

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
the suspense is killing me!
actually im completely fine. but i really wanna see the winner.

fact

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Strangely I think the position has been given to someone named "Kickmeman". Odd name, I know.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I think LD just likes keeping us in suspence..lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
he said yesterday applictions were too god. he needed to look over them more

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i wonder if LD will be posting tonight. he messaged the ones on BB dot com today....hmmm

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
dont get down on yourself bro. just look at your AM username and realize why you messed up

lol. im sorry. its just not a name that you can look at and not give a second thought

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
dont get down on yourself bro. just look at your AM username and realize why you messed up

lol. im sorry. its just not a name that you can look at and not give a second thought
haha...my name does say quite abit about me, but does not imply stupidity by any means!:head:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i feel ya bro. just please dont eat me. nice back pic. you got a log of your WO's on AM?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i feel ya bro. just please dont eat me. nice back pic. you got a log of your WO's on AM?

His back width is sick aint it? Im trying to get him to put a log up, but hes being a pooswah about it. :lol:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
THANKS...i have not logged anything as of yet. 3ClipseGT is on my @ss about it so you guys might just get a taste someday soon! I need the motiation as i am planning to compete next june.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
THANKS...i have not logged anything as of yet. 3ClipseGT is on my @ss about it so you guys might just get a taste someday soon! I need the motiation as i am planning to compete next june.
What about a taste of your ass?!?!

Count me out!

Hahha :icon_lol:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
good twistage of wordage my brotha! lol