DIESEL TEST 2010......its back! (coming soon)

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
OOOO SNAP! i love the AKA Heuvos grande lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
no its a "diesel test" similar to yellow label DT of 2005 and DT2010 of 2006. nothing to do with trib test extreme, replacing tte as in the stacks.

this DT will be stronger than any version of DT to date....even DTH. The reason for that is a more hardcore DTH will be out in sept/oct,

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
no its a "diesel test" similar to yellow label DT of 2005 and DT2010 of 2006. nothing to do with trib test extreme, replacing tte as in the stacks.

this DT will be stronger than any version of DT to date....even DTH. The reason for that is a more hardcore DTH will be out in sept/oct,
Awsome news with regards to both products.

You never cease to amaze with Absolutely incredible stuff, Chuck.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Havn't tried a product of your yet Chuck... but I have read good things... might have to try a products or two out sometime.. and make a comparison log to other natty test boosters etc I have tried.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i would love to try this stuff. O btw chuck i saw the thread wher eyou were going back n fourth with people on bb.com lol nice way to shut them up. that why i hate going over to that forum.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i would love to try this stuff. O btw chuck i saw the thread wher eyou were going back n fourth with people on bb.com lol nice way to shut them up. that why i hate going over to that forum.
just a lot of ass kissing and ignorant people/post over there. It didnt use to be that way at bb.com back say pre-2006. Then when companies started having reps, and the industry shifted from products that work, sell to products with the most hype and pretty packaging sell, it change the tone over there. I search sometimes to see how people respond to some products, but most of the "old school" people who use to post there are gone. Also all the people who use to do honest reviews over there are all reps now.

There is some stuff I dont like about every board, but at least at AM people usually dont give the sorry-iest products BS ass 5 out of 5 star reviews because its cool.

Anyway no big deal. What can you do, its a free board.

I remember around thanksgiving last year, someone started an entire thread something like "Does chuck formulate GET DIESEL products" and it was a lot of BS cheap shots at me and GET DIESEL 100% from people who never used a GET DIESEL product. Anyway it was in the main supplement section, and got tons of reads, I sold so much product at bb.com when that thread was hot it wasnt even funny. hahaha

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Looking forward to the new DTH, I think I've tried 3 different batches now, although I must say my favourite was I think your 2nd ver. that still had nettle in it (022007). You aren't bringing back the nettle are you? :D

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Looking forward to the new DTH, I think I've tried 3 different batches now, although I must say my favourite was I think your 2nd ver. that still had nettle in it (022007). You aren't bringing back the nettle are you? :D
DTH/DT2010 both will have nettle. There is more in DT2010 than the new hardcore, but the new hardcore has more Longjack than DT2010 and a sht load of Epimidium 60% Icariins......ok enough for now, the new DTH is still about 15 days away......and this thread is about DT2010. I just know people will "under-estimate" the DT2010 because it will only be about $32.95. With DIESEL TEST 2010 I wanted to put out an herbal test booster that blows all the major test boosters away that you see at $37 to $50 + per, but sell it so low there wont be any "which one should I use" from the penny pinchers. With the new DTH, I just took it to another level because I can.