SAMPLES: Universal & Animal

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Currently, we got samples of Real Gains, Shock Therapy, Storm, Animal Pump. Corporate may be workin' on Torrent and some others. Feel free to weigh in with sample suggestions fellas...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Currently, we got samples of Real Gains, Shock Therapy, Storm, Animal Pump. Corporate may be workin' on Torrent and some others. Feel free to weigh in with sample suggestions fellas...
Was a decision reached on which Torrent...? Green Apple Avalanche FTW!!!:head:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was a tester for green apple, that taste was a surprise and a good one at that

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I would like to get some, I just don't like the fact that I have to enter my phone number in order to get them. I don't have to do that anywhere else. If you can help me bypass that, I'm in.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
where can I grab these samples at?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Universal.com:thumbsup:
I believe that's Universalnutrition.com, our official site. Look on the upper right hand side for "sample". The samples are rotated every month or so...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I believe that's Universalnutrition.com, our official site. Look on the upper right hand side for "sample". The samples are rotated every month or so...
As usual, you're right... Damn zero carbs!!! :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just put in for some pump. psyched for that. gotta hold onto the red pill for those days I need that extra kick

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, so each month a new sample, was just going to ask when Storm/Shock were availabe. I'll keep my eyes open.

Currently using Pump, but do to money here lately, I have considered dropping Pump and moving onto Storm or Shock Therapy, but unsure which would work for me. The Army should buy my supps. LOL

So if someone sees a sample for one of those two, please hit me up with a PM letting me know that its an option. Love the fact that you can try before you buy.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, so each month a new sample, was just going to ask when Storm/Shock were availabe. I'll keep my eyes open.

Currently using Pump, but do to money here lately, I have considered dropping Pump and moving onto Storm or Shock Therapy, but unsure which would work for me. The Army should buy my supps. LOL

So if someone sees a sample for one of those two, please hit me up with a PM letting me know that its an option. Love the fact that you can try before you buy.
Not exactly every month... Some run longer than others. Right now, there's Real Gains, Shock Therapy and Storm in the rotation as well. There's also talk of adding Torrent to the free sample mix.

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Not exactly every month... Some run longer than others. Right now, there's Real Gains, Shock Therapy and Storm in the rotation as well. There's also talk of adding Torrent to the free sample mix.
Thats awesome, I'll keep my eyes peeled!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Green Apple Avalanche!!!:head:

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
That is correct. Every so often they rotate. For a while it was Real Gains, but for the past month of so Animal Pump samples have been available to the masses

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Yeah just keep an eye out, they rotate every month or so. I actually think it is due for a change every soon. So either Shock or Storm. Possibly Torrent if they are ready in time.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
one per household...
how often does that apply? Can I get the next one? or should I wait for a while and try again?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
one per household...
how often does that apply? Can I get the next one? or should I wait for a while and try again?
Ya signed up for the Animal Pump/Shock Therapy log promo, eh? If ya get picked, that oughta work, right?

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
one per household...
It applies to every sample. Once there is a new sample available, then you can place a request for a new sample.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Especially in regards to training discipline! We all need it.
And, don't forget, that new Acolytes need hazing!!!:icon_lol::thumbsup::lol::woohoo::hammer::toofunny::aargh::whip::djparty::type:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Feel free to share your insights fellas when you get 'em....