SAMPLES: Universal & Animal

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. it would be cool to know what each pill is in whatever pack. Id like to know which pill contains what vitamins in my AnimalPaks. I got a free sample of ANimal pump and ill tell you its a great product for me. Im gonna go check if you guys are offering something else now...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Customer service is something Universal Nutrition takes very seriously. It's why you can call their 800-872-0101 and talk to a live rep. It's why their goal is to respond to the many emails they get within a day.

    The only pill I know is the red capsule--the stims.
    Thank you!
    •   
       


  3. hah I just called and talked to them and they said the only one they were certain on was that the caffeine was in the red pill. ;]

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dustinhxc View Post
    hah I just called and talked to them and they said the only one they were certain on was that the caffeine was in the red pill. ;]
    They know for sure, of course. It's what is "public". It's what I've been told as well...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    it would be cool to know what each pill is in whatever pack. Id like to know which pill contains what vitamins in my AnimalPaks. I got a free sample of ANimal pump and ill tell you its a great product for me. Im gonna go check if you guys are offering something else now...
    http://www.olhsa1.net/pakinfo.jpg
    This is somewhat old so I'm not sure how exactly it matches up to the current pak.

    You can try PMing G Diesel over at the forvm, I believe he knows more about Pump than just the stimulants...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by NickSP View Post
    http://www.olhsa1.net/pakinfo.jpg
    This is somewhat old so I'm not sure how exactly it matches up to the current pak.

    You can try PMing G Diesel over at the forvm, I believe he knows more about Pump than just the stimulants...
    thanks for that Nick! great find, haha now i can have even more fun with the Pak. I was one of the winners for the free tub of Animal Pak and i must say im probably a long time customer from now on.
  7. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    They know for sure, of course. It's what is "public". It's what I've been told as well...
    Heh damn, its all good
    I was just curious.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dustinhxc View Post
    Heh damn, its all good
    I was just curious.
    Gotcha.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    They know for sure, of course. It's what is "public". It's what I've been told as well...
    I can understand that U. I myself get curious at times about the break down of tablets in the pack. Some of the pills look the same from one pack to another but I have come to find out that just because they may look similar does not mean they are the same at all!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I can understand that U. I myself get curious at times about the break down of tablets in the pack. Some of the pills look the same from one pack to another but I have come to find out that just because they may look similar does not mean they are the same at all!
    You're telling me. I once mixed up my packs and almost ran into trouble.
    •   
       

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FREE SAMPLES: Universal & Animal
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 03:51 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 03:57 PM
  3. Welcome Animal/Universal to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 05:25 PM
  4. 3-AD=animal/universal
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in