SAMPLES: Universal & Animal

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. one per household...
    how often does that apply? Can I get the next one? or should I wait for a while and try again?
    SFW and GFH


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    one per household...
    how often does that apply? Can I get the next one? or should I wait for a while and try again?
    Ya signed up for the Animal Pump/Shock Therapy log promo, eh? If ya get picked, that oughta work, right?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    And, why haven't you posted in the Legion thread on here...?
    Link?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Link?
    To The Legion...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by atrain11b View Post
    I think he thinks he's better than us.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    I think he thinks he's better than us.
    Some Lackey he is...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    one per household...
    how often does that apply? Can I get the next one? or should I wait for a while and try again?
    It applies to every sample. Once there is a new sample available, then you can place a request for a new sample.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    I think he thinks he's better than us.
    I agree

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Some Lackey he is...
    I think the main reason you are on this site for for all of the cool animations-lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    I think the main reason you are on this site for for all of the cool animations-lol
    Just new toys to play with... *L*
    •   
       


  11. Man, tough crowd LOL!

    Hg

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Man, tough crowd LOL!

    Hg
    Tough love...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Tough love...

    I guess that is what we need sometimes?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I guess that is what we need sometimes?
    Very true. Sometimes you need that freind to bust your chops a little bit.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Very true. Sometimes you need that freind to bust your chops a little bit.
    Especially in regards to training discipline! We all need it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Especially in regards to training discipline! We all need it.
    And, don't forget, that new Acolytes need hazing!!!
  17. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    And, don't forget, that new Acolytes need hazing!!!

    True, true

  18. sweet, off to get some samples

  19. sweet i signedup for a sample ; ) thanksss bro

  20. Feel free to share your insights fellas when you get 'em....

  21. If you guys pick up a sample, let us know what you think.

  22. Currently Animal Pump. Sweet!

  23. just got pump in the other day.... im usualy more of a powder form pre workout but i really liked it. good pump, focus and motivation. i wasnt really in the mood for the gym but i felt uplifted about 40 min after taking them.
    ive always been a big animal fan but this was a first for me with pump. im looking for a retailer near me now


    p.s....... im ready for the torrent samples already!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    just got pump in the other day.... im usualy more of a powder form pre workout but i really liked it. good pump, focus and motivation. i wasnt really in the mood for the gym but i felt uplifted about 40 min after taking them.
    ive always been a big animal fan but this was a first for me with pump. im looking for a retailer near me now


    p.s....... im ready for the torrent samples already!!!
    Choices, choices... For those who like pills, Animal Pump. For powder, Shock Therapy...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    just got pump in the other day.... im usualy more of a powder form pre workout but i really liked it. good pump, focus and motivation. i wasnt really in the mood for the gym but i felt uplifted about 40 min after taking them.
    ive always been a big animal fan but this was a first for me with pump. im looking for a retailer near me now


    p.s....... im ready for the torrent samples already!!!
    if you can't find a retailer Nutraplanet is the way to go.
    SFW and GFH

  26. holy sh*t guys!! i thought it would take at least a few weeks to get, the package came in a week! that is service right there! thanks. just got a question. ive never tried animal, always have been curious to try so im pumped i have some now.

    what is each of the different pills?
    yellow, red, white, and multi vitamin color.
    also, i take them all 30 mins before workout correct?
    thanks guys!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dustinhxc View Post
    holy sh*t guys!! i thought it would take at least a few weeks to get, the package came in a week! that is service right there! thanks. just got a question. ive never tried animal, always have been curious to try so im pumped i have some now.

    what is each of the different pills?
    yellow, red, white, and multi vitamin color.
    also, i take them all 30 mins before workout correct?
    thanks guys!
    Yup, all together, about a half hour or whenever preWO.
    The only thing I know is that the red capsule is the energy complex.


    Speaking of samples, I think IA (Intra-Aid) would be a good one to do. Other possibilities... watermelon EAA Stack, EAA Nitro, and perhaps some of the protein like ultra iso whey-maybe tropical punch or the lemonade chiller some of the reps speak so highly about.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by NickSP View Post
    Yup, all together, about a half hour or whenever preWO.
    The only thing I know is that the red capsule is the energy complex.


    Speaking of samples, I think IA (Intra-Aid) would be a good one to do. Other possibilities... watermelon EAA Stack, EAA Nitro, and perhaps some of the protein like ultra iso whey-maybe tropical punch or the lemonade chiller some of the reps speak so highly about.
    thanks man, i was thinking the red was the energy blend.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dustinhxc View Post
    what is each of the different pills?
    havent you seen the matrix? you take the red one if you accept the truth

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dustinhxc View Post
    holy sh*t guys!! i thought it would take at least a few weeks to get, the package came in a week! that is service right there! thanks. just got a question. ive never tried animal, always have been curious to try so im pumped i have some now.

    what is each of the different pills?
    yellow, red, white, and multi vitamin color.
    also, i take them all 30 mins before workout correct?
    thanks guys!
    Customer service is something Universal Nutrition takes very seriously. It's why you can call their 800-872-0101 and talk to a live rep. It's why their goal is to respond to the many emails they get within a day.

    The only pill I know is the red capsule--the stims.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FREE SAMPLES: Universal & Animal
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 03:51 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 03:57 PM
  3. Welcome Animal/Universal to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 05:25 PM
  4. 3-AD=animal/universal
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in