Lean Mean Cutting Stack from AN!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet and Applied Nutriceuticals brings satisfaction to consumers by offering great prices for great products...

Lipotrophin-AM is selling for the rock bottom price of $14.95 on Nutraplanet.

What's In It?

120 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size And Servings Per Container:
See Dosage Chart Below
Amount Per Capsule........600mg
Green Tea(90% Polyphenol 50% EGCG)*
Mucuna Pruriens(Standardized To 25% L-Dopa)*
Bacopa Monniera(Standardized To 40% Bacosides)*
Anhydrous Caffeine*
* Daily Value not established
Inactive Ingredients
Gelatin, Cellulose

Directions:
DOSAGE CHART
Up to 100 Lbs: 1 Capsule
150-200 Lbs: 2 Capsules
200+ Lbs: 3 Capsules
Take Upon Waking and in early afternoon.

Warnings: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years old. Not for use by pregnant or nursing women.

As much of a steal as that is...the news gets even better....the original NeoVar formula is selling for $29.99, but if you buy one, you get another bottle for free. WOW! :jaw:

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: & Servings per Container: See dosage chart

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Propietary Blend:

Creatine Ethyl Ester, Banaba Extract (1% Corosolic Acid), Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)
600 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Cellulose

Directions:

Body Weight / (lbs) Divided Doses(2x a day)

* Up to 150-200lbs 3 caps (6 daily)
* 200-250 lbs 4 caps (8 daily)
* 250+ 5 caps (10 daily)

WARNING:

This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Before using product, seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited kidney disease or if you are taking any prescription or over the counter medication. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration or exposed to excessive heat. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Before beginning any weight loss program, consult your health care provider. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

So I am going to make this real simple...who wants to get lean and cut? If you answer yes to that question than get your tail in gear and order not 1 bottle, but 2 bottles of Lipotrophin-AM and purchase a bottle of NeoVar and receive the second bottle free so you can have yourself a steal of deal, potent, Lean Mean Cutting stack for $60 (shipping not included) from Nutraplanet. :thumbsup:

Of course last, but not least...if you have been living under a rock...wake your butt up and come from underneath that rock and get over to Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science and make this already great cutting stack even better by purchasing yourself a 240 cap Big Block bottle of RPM while supplies last...don't be left out in the cold without a bottle. :)

If anyone has any questions or wants some advice on how to stack these products please feel free to pm me or post your questions in the AN subforum.

Cheers!:cheers:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just got done using the RPM sample and let me tell u this stuff is sick,I did'nt even use the dosage it suggested actually 1-2 caps and had unbeleivable workouts from day 1. Great product! Wanna send me some more sample ,but in the size of a hole bottle..lmao

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice sean. great deal. im about to hook up my girlfriend on some lipo-pm and possibly RPM.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you thought 1-2 RPM was good, buy a bottle and you will be amazed what 3-4 caps on an empty stomach can do!

LipoAM is a great deal, $15 for a 2 month supply for a 150-200 lb individual!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
nice sean. great deal. im about to hook up my girlfriend on some lipo-pm and possibly RPM.
Very smart idea there bud! :thumbsup:.

Cheers lil bro :cheers: ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yup she is actually right next to me and im helping her set it up right now. Im gonna have her double dose lipo-pm. 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap before bed

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bumpness! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have yet to try Lipotrophin-AM. It looks like this deal is too good to pass up!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I still have yet to try Lipotrophin-AM. It looks like this deal is too good to pass up!
Its a pretty solid fat burner...especially for the price. Stack it with DCP and NeoVar and you have yourself one hell of death to fat recomp stack. LOL. :D

Personally the reason I like both Lipo-AM and PM for that matter is that both are so versatile and have endless stacking possibilities.

Cheers Brutha Man!:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Bump, Im betting a solid Lean bulk stack as well!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
The price looks graet for the Lipo-AM! I think I'll pick up a bottle. I have to say though i CAN'T wait for OVERDrive. I can't even tell you how much fat I lost while on Drive at 8 caps/day. IMO this product is underestimated for fat losss potential. And with RPM, well... :head:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bump! :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The price looks graet for the Lipo-AM! I think I'll pick up a bottle. I have to say though i CAN'T wait for OVERDrive. I can't even tell you how much fat I lost while on Drive at 8 caps/day. IMO this product is underestimated for fat losss potential. And with RPM, well... :head:
You want to multiply the effects on a cut- throw in normal dosed Neovar before low carb meals and a single cap of Neovar stacked with 2 caps RPM and 1 cap Lipo-AM on an empty stomach pre-workout. Use Drive as directed.

GMC... for you and you only: Pick up that stack of 3 products, log it for 30 days, minimum 3 updates/week on a cut. 100% honestly give your review on the difference Neovar makes on a cut.
I'll get you 2 bottles of your choice after log completion (does not include overdrive or big block).

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bump! :D