Core ZAP Samples

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i recieved mine and took four before work this morning. I work very early and am usually zoned out for the first two hours. I wasnt bouncing off the walls or anything but i was alert and very motivated. I liked it and will be ordering some in the near future. The only thing i didnt like was the cotton mouth it gave me but on the other hand i drank more water which I usually have trouble with so maybe that will be my incentive to drink more water

2. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    i recieved mine and took four before work this morning. I work very early and am usually zoned out for the first two hours. I wasnt bouncing off the walls or anything but i was alert and very motivated. I liked it and will be ordering some in the near future. The only thing i didnt like was the cotton mouth it gave me but on the other hand i drank more water which I usually have trouble with so maybe that will be my incentive to drink more water
    Yep - drink a tonne of water - I find I get this from taking straight geranium, so I'm guessing it's the contributing factor.

3. Thanks for the reviews guys. Keep them coming.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:13 AM
  2. Core ZAP...and Sushi!!! (Win A Bottle of CORE ZAP Inside)
    By dbc5 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 02:06 AM
  3. Core MRP by Core Nutritionals.
    By natedogg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 06:44 AM