Core ZAP Samples

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I got mine in an envelope but they were all smashed up and unusable.
    same here

2. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    same here
    Send me an email and you will get new ones.
    •   

3. yeh i sent you one last night i just didnt see the previous posts before me thanks .. cant wait to get them !

4. Got mine today, un-crushed!,and will try them and report back with experience.

Do you suggest more than 4 capsules for a person weighing 225? If so, what amount? Thanks!

5. 4 should be fine but you can go to 5 if you would like. Some people really like 5.
    •   

6. Thanks for the quick reply.

7. did 4 before work last night, had to work a 12. took another 2 about 8 hours in, had plenty of energy most of the night. was dead tired at end of shift, think i over did it at the start. working a 12 is a marathon and i started out at a sprint. oh well, i give this a thumbs up, very good energy. 4 of these reminded me a lot of the energy i used to get from 1 original stimx, i consider that high praise.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    did 4 before work last night, had to work a 12. took another 2 about 8 hours in, had plenty of energy most of the night. was dead tired at end of shift, think i over did it at the start. working a 12 is a marathon and i started out at a sprint. oh well, i give this a thumbs up, very good energy. 4 of these reminded me a lot of the energy i used to get from 1 original stimx, i consider that high praise.
    got work 9pm-3am tonight... im considering taking it before... just don't know how it will affect me working inside the club.... (security )

9. Got my samples yesterday, uncrushed. Took 4 preworkout today and hit 3 PR's Still feeling a little stim'd out.

Zap provides a very different type of energy than RPM (my staple pre-workout supp.) Instead of feeling aggressive, I felt motivated. I was running back and fourth between sets and could barely get myself to rest.

Thanks for the sample, I may be picking up a bottle in the future

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    Got my samples yesterday, uncrushed. Took 4 preworkout today and hit 3 PR's Still feeling a little stim'd out.

Zap provides a very different type of energy than RPM (my staple pre-workout supp.) Instead of feeling aggressive, I felt motivated. I was running back and fourth between sets and could barely get myself to rest.

Thanks for the sample, I may be picking up a bottle in the future
    This is a great comparison - I don't think either supp is 'better' - I've found I prefer zap with the weights and RPM for HIIT cardio

11. i recieved mine and took four before work this morning. I work very early and am usually zoned out for the first two hours. I wasnt bouncing off the walls or anything but i was alert and very motivated. I liked it and will be ordering some in the near future. The only thing i didnt like was the cotton mouth it gave me but on the other hand i drank more water which I usually have trouble with so maybe that will be my incentive to drink more water

12. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    i recieved mine and took four before work this morning. I work very early and am usually zoned out for the first two hours. I wasnt bouncing off the walls or anything but i was alert and very motivated. I liked it and will be ordering some in the near future. The only thing i didnt like was the cotton mouth it gave me but on the other hand i drank more water which I usually have trouble with so maybe that will be my incentive to drink more water
    Yep - drink a tonne of water - I find I get this from taking straight geranium, so I'm guessing it's the contributing factor.

13. Thanks for the reviews guys. Keep them coming.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:13 AM
  2. Core ZAP...and Sushi!!! (Win A Bottle of CORE ZAP Inside)
    By dbc5 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 03:06 AM
  3. Core MRP by Core Nutritionals.
    By natedogg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 07:44 AM