Core ZAP Samples

AllGenetix

Awards

Core is a top quality company run by top Pro Natural Bodybuilders and we need your help!
I am confident once you try ZAP, you will fall in love! Please use the samples and TESTIFY online, at home, in the gym, etc!!!!

How Do I Get Samples?
  • Go to our Sign Up Page and put "Free Core ZAP sample" in the comments box.
  • Specify Bodbybuilding.com or AnabolicMinds.com in the "How did you find us?" field.
  • Once you have tried your samples, you must post a review on the forum.
  • Please Allow 4-6 Weeks For Delivery
  • Supplies are LIMITED. First Come - First Serve
About Zap

Highlights:
  • Awesome mental focus, clarity, and increased memory
  • Significant strength and performance increases
  • Enhanced sense of well being
  • Improved metabolism and fat loss
  • Increased libido and aggression
CORE ZAP is a unique combination of highly effective and proven ingredients in significant quantities that will give you workouts like you have never experienced before! Each serving of CORE ZAP contains:
  • 250 mg of Epimedium (50% Icariin)
  • 40 mg of Geranium (1,3-Dimethylpentylamine)
  • 500 mg of Sulbutiamine
  • 1000 mg of L-Tyrosine
  • 200 mg of Caffeine
Physiological Properties and Effects:

Epimedium (icariin 50%): Has been found in clinical studies to improve the condition of reproductive organs and increase the circulating levels of testosterone. By increasing levels of dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and serotonin it causes an energy-promoting effect, and by reducing cortisol levels also produces an anti-stress effect. The icariin found in epimedium can restore low levels of both testosterone and thyroid hormone for improved libido. Studies using epimedium have demonstrated reduced bone breakdown, increased muscle mass, and a loss of body fat. When taken pre-workout, icariin?s energy promoting effects excel and an increase in aggression can be noticed

Geranium (1,3 Dimethylpentylamine): Produces a chemical effect similar to adrenaline. It strongly stimulates the central nervous system, leading to increased energy, mental clarity, and enhanced physical performance. This has been found to be especially desirable for athletes requiring extreme focus and muscular exertion. In lower dosages (around 20-25 mg) it causes a pleasant and smooth stimulating effect. At 40 mg, and in combination with 200 mg of caffeine, the result is extreme energy, euphoria, and intense focus. There are also secondary fat-loss effects due to an increase in the chemical messenger that triggers fat release (cAMP), as well the thermogenic properties of this combination.

Sulbutiamine: Stimulates the nervous systems responsible for physical activity, wakefulness, and attention. It is a nootropic agent?a cognitive enhancer with demonstrated clinical effects in improving memory. Sometimes prescribed for patients suffering from lethargy, fatigue, and physical weakness from convalescence, it is a potent stimulant for athletes seeking improved mental and physical performance. A fat soluble derivative of vitamin B-1 (thiamine), sulbutiamine has been shown to promote wakefulness, long term memory, improved response to stress, and positive mood. Typically, the mood uplift subsides easily and promotes restful sleep with vivid dreaming. Taken pre-workout, sulbutiamine creates an intense focus and seems to promote a better mind muscle connection.

L-Tyrosine: An essential amino acid, acts as a precursor to the adrenal hormones norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine. It supports positive mood and also contributes to adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary function by converting to the thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4)?which powerfully stimulates fat loss. Several studies have found tyrosine to effectively mitigate stress, cold, fatigue, prolonged work, and sleep deprivation, by reducing stress hormone levels. Both animal and human clinical trials have demonstrated improvements in cognitive and physical performance. Tyrosine also helps to potentiate the effects of caffeine.

Caffeine: A well-known stimulant for boosting energy and improving mood. In excessive quantities it produces a jittery, nervous feeling. But at 200 mg, it effectively interacts with the other ingredients in this formula to stimulate mental alertness and create a feeling of well-being, while providing added energy for more intense workouts.

Expect results from the company that knows Performance Is Everything"!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I don't see a comments box on the page you linked?

AllGenetix

Awards
the comments and how did you find us field are at the bottom under personal information

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
My computer must be broken. All that says is
Join Core Nutritionals' mailing list for up to date product information, news, and free sample opportunities (when available and while supplies last - Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery).
And then the rest is blank. No area to 'sign up' for anything...

AllGenetix

Awards
my link works fine, i think it might be your computer

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing a lot of good things about this product. Im excited to try...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds awesome! :thumbsup:

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
My computer must be broken. All that says is

And then the rest is blank. No area to 'sign up' for anything...
PM me your email address, name, and address and I will manually add you.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys the reason you may not be seeing the form is that the Firefox extension AdBlock Plus (and probably similar ad block programs) blocks the form from loading. Simply whitelist the page, or disable your ad/script blocker and you should be able to see the form.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
just put in for some .. i knt wait to try it !

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Bump for anyone that hasn't tried this yet, its awesome!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Get those requests in guys. You definitely dont want to miss the chance to try this stuff for free. Many of you may find yourselves a new preworkout of choice.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am soooo excited to try it.

because of Pmillers log, i will probably buy it before the sample gets here.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did Core manage to send out samples? Have not received anything yet.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I got my samples today! Two servings! I will be trying them out tommorow, and doing a review soon after.

Thanks for the samples!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my samples today! Two servings! I will be trying them out tommorow, and doing a review soon after....
Awesome! Let's keep our toes crossed and see if anything rolls in soon.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I got mine in an envelope but they were all smashed up and unusable.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got mine in an envelope but they were all smashed up and unusable.
Harden up Rugger - lick the contents out of the envelope, but be sure to capture it on video :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
my samples came in and were completely crushed with powder all through out the bag....a bummer it was

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Just signed up. Bring on the samples. Can't wait to try 'em! :D

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
For all those with crushed samples...we are revising our shipping and will mail you new ones. Please send me an email at [email protected] if you had crushed samples and I will send you some more. Thanks for your patience.

Best,
Doug

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got zapped yesterday!! Is Niiiiiice :-0

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hope you guys still have some....just put in my request. Looks like a nice combo of ingredients. I like sulbutiamine and geranium oil already.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Mine too were all crushed except for one...

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yeh i sent you one last night i just didnt see the previous posts before me thanks .. cant wait to get them !

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today, un-crushed!,and will try them and report back with experience.

Do you suggest more than 4 capsules for a person weighing 225? If so, what amount? Thanks!

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
4 should be fine but you can go to 5 if you would like. Some people really like 5.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did 4 before work last night, had to work a 12. took another 2 about 8 hours in, had plenty of energy most of the night. was dead tired at end of shift, think i over did it at the start. working a 12 is a marathon and i started out at a sprint. oh well, i give this a thumbs up, very good energy. 4 of these reminded me a lot of the energy i used to get from 1 original stimx, i consider that high praise.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
did 4 before work last night, had to work a 12. took another 2 about 8 hours in, had plenty of energy most of the night. was dead tired at end of shift, think i over did it at the start. working a 12 is a marathon and i started out at a sprint. oh well, i give this a thumbs up, very good energy. 4 of these reminded me a lot of the energy i used to get from 1 original stimx, i consider that high praise.
got work 9pm-3am tonight... im considering taking it before... just don't know how it will affect me working inside the club.... (security :fool2: )

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples yesterday, uncrushed. Took 4 preworkout today and hit 3 PR's :D Still feeling a little stim'd out.

Zap provides a very different type of energy than RPM (my staple pre-workout supp.) Instead of feeling aggressive, I felt motivated. I was running back and fourth between sets and could barely get myself to rest.

Thanks for the sample, I may be picking up a bottle in the future :thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got my samples yesterday, uncrushed. Took 4 preworkout today and hit 3 PR's :D Still feeling a little stim'd out.

Zap provides a very different type of energy than RPM (my staple pre-workout supp.) Instead of feeling aggressive, I felt motivated. I was running back and fourth between sets and could barely get myself to rest.

Thanks for the sample, I may be picking up a bottle in the future :thumbsup:
This is a great comparison - I don't think either supp is 'better' - I've found I prefer zap with the weights and RPM for HIIT cardio

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i recieved mine and took four before work this morning. I work very early and am usually zoned out for the first two hours. I wasnt bouncing off the walls or anything but i was alert and very motivated. I liked it and will be ordering some in the near future. The only thing i didnt like was the cotton mouth it gave me but on the other hand i drank more water which I usually have trouble with so maybe that will be my incentive to drink more water

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i recieved mine and took four before work this morning. I work very early and am usually zoned out for the first two hours. I wasnt bouncing off the walls or anything but i was alert and very motivated. I liked it and will be ordering some in the near future. The only thing i didnt like was the cotton mouth it gave me but on the other hand i drank more water which I usually have trouble with so maybe that will be my incentive to drink more water
Yep - drink a tonne of water - I find I get this from taking straight geranium, so I'm guessing it's the contributing factor.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews guys. Keep them coming.