naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
If you've ever wanted to try Animal Pump, now is your chance:

http://www.universalnutrition.com/

upper right hand corner click "Animal Pump sample"

Animal Pump is a complete pre workout formula that has creatine/NO/nootropics/stims/anti-oxidants. One of the great things about it is that you have the option to take the stims or leave them out (all contained in a single red cap) no other product gives you this option.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established

Animal Pump is a complete pre workout formula that has creatine/NO/nootropics/stims/anti-oxidants. One of the great things about it is that you have the option to take the stims or leave them out (all contained in a single red cap) no other product gives you this option.
Sweet!!! I've also noticed, that I don't get that creatine bloat... And I've gotten some killer pumps from it!!!:bb:

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
dang once again not for canadians

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
4-6 weeks for delivery!!!! :sad:
but they are free!!!

in 4-6 weeks Ill have forgotten that I placed the order so it'll be a nice surprise. lol.
Thanks guys!!

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
It's a great foundational supplement that doesnt leave my aresenal

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for solid supp, I love holding off on the red pill, then adding it later as a pick me up when needed

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats cool that you can actually have a stim option nice :thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i've never tried this before but now look forward to this free sample... i'm really happy to see that Animal/Universal Nutrition has joined AM and is actively engaging this boards members!

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whoa..big wides and NG are here... its me the Epmedic

Hola Bola

Hola Bola

Awards
You can't beat free... especially when its Animal Pump!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You can't beat free... especially when its Animal Pump!
There goes the neighborhood...Hola Bola is over here now. LOL. :D. Honestly, I have to reiterate...a great pickup for Universal by making you a rep bud. You signify what means to look like and be an "Animal".

BTW...Animal Pump is some kick ass stuff!!!

Cheers!:cheers:

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Great product fellas. Make sure to pick yours up today.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Badass...I entered my info...can't wait for my sample...I love free stuff :D

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

Hey, is that a picture of you in your avatar?

;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried it myself, so i've submitted for the sample. Looks pretty solid UN! :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried it myself, so i've submitted for the sample. Looks pretty solid UN! :)
I'm pretty sure you'll like it John...it definitely has a nice kick to it. :thumbsup:

Cheers Brutha Man!:cheers:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
App sent. Thanks!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sent.....If eligible? pffft....pass me up and you pass up an easily addicted customer :):) reason I broke all the time is because NP takes all my money...

JDawg1983

JDawg1983

Awards
4-6 weeks for delivery!!!! :sad:
but they are free!!!

in 4-6 weeks Ill have forgotten that I placed the order so it'll be a nice surprise. lol.
Thanks guys!!
For the most part, even though it says 4-6 weeks, as long as the Pump samples are in stock, it's usually about a week at the most.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
For the most part, even though it says 4-6 weeks, as long as the Pump samples are in stock, it's usually about a week at the most.
nice. I know you just put that up to be on the safe side. Just messing around lol.
I really appreciate companies that put up samples out for customers. thanks guys

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Sent. Can't wait to try it.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to admit, at first blush I was skeptical seeing as how I LOVE my White Flood + Green Mag stack. I did send in to try the sample's to test them out for myself and see how they stacked up to the myriad of pre-wo supps ive tried in the past.
I must admit, I had a great workout with them yesterday, especially considering I have been in a funk this week as far as energy and intensity of workouts is concerned.
It was a nice clean burst of energy with heightened stamina and a pretty nice pump to boot.

Thank you very much Universal. Much appreciated.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'll have to admit, at first blush I was skeptical seeing as how I LOVE my White Flood + Green Mag stack. I did send in to try the sample's to test them out for myself and see how they stacked up to the myriad of pre-wo supps ive tried in the past.
I must admit, I had a great workout with them yesterday, especially considering I have been in a funk this week as far as energy and intensity of workouts is concerned.
It was a nice clean burst of energy with heightened stamina and a pretty nice pump to boot.

Thank you very much Universal. Much appreciated.
Based on the sample? Truth is, Animal Pump's benefits really kick in around days 10-14, so if ya liked the sample...

The energy kick is smooth and mild and sustained. For those lookin' for a bigger, faster kick, try the Shock Therapy sample.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, I thought I had a pretty good workout compared to how I have been feeling lately.

Last edited:
SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I got my sample yesterday...it's gonna be a bit before I try it but I'll let y'all know what I think...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I got my sample yesterday...it's gonna be a bit before I try it but I'll let y'all know what I think...
I'll bring ya another sample, to use at our ABC on the 23rd, too...:thumbsup:

JpB

Awards
Never got my sample last time I tried this with universal a few years ago. Hopefully they dont forget me again this time. :run:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Never got my sample last time I tried this with universal a few years ago. Hopefully they dont forget me again this time. :run:
On behalf of Universal, I apologize. Sometimes, things slip through the cracks. I'll make sure Corporate get this to you. PM your full name and addy...

JpB

Awards
On behalf of Universal, I apologize. Sometimes, things slip through the cracks. I'll make sure Corporate get this to you. PM your full name and addy...
I understand that universal is a large company and sometimes small things like that will slip through the cracks. It definitely did not change my opinion of the company and has not stopped me from using your products.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I understand that universal is a large company and sometimes small things like that will slip through the cracks. It definitely did not change my opinion of the company and has not stopped me from using your products.
Thanks for the vote of confidence brother. Some months, tons of samples go out, so I'm guessing you might have hit it on a really busy month. As I said, hit me up with a PM and I'll make sure ya get it if ya like. Peace.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine already, Looks great!

I will be posting a small review when i decide to use it.

Thanks Again!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I gots mine! I gots mine!!!!!

I have to make up for some lost ground this week since I was in Mexico all last week. And my nutrition was anything but on par....so it might be a week before I use this in a workout.

Last edited:
jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:I got mine today! I will be using it and reviewing it tommorow.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if you don't revive your sample this time. I will personally make sure their is no confusion this time. I want you to be able to try out such a great product.