AN presents Get it While It's Hot! RPM: Big Block Edition is now available!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Ok since the other RPM: Big Block thread has quite a few post I decided to create a new thread so everyone knows the RPM: Big Block bottles are available. Boys and Girls get your orders in and make the Big Block a success. If the Big Block bottles sell well then the Big Block bottles will become an official product SKU and then sent out to retailers in the future.

So without further ado don't sell yourself short and don't be left without an RPM: Big Block Bottle! :)

Cheers Everyone!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump...Bump...Bump...Bump...Bump...Bump...Bump...TRY not to wake the whole house up :D...Bump...Bump...Bump...Bump...Bump...C'mon guys...Bump...Bump...Bump...Bump...Bump...Bump...Bump...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
RPm big block....WHA WHA. Get it while its hot guys! it wont be around long!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bigger is Better - loving it! Does it work out more economical for the consumer?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes sir, 20 extra caps for the same price
Nice one :thumbsup: You know I hope this is a success for AN, as I think it would be a great idea for Drive as well. When I gave it a shot, I thought one bottle wasn't enough.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nice one :thumbsup: You know I hope this is a success for AN, as I think it would be a great idea for Drive as well. When I gave it a shot, I thought one bottle wasn't enough.
I too hope it works out well. The better it works out, the more the consumer benefits. As for drive, drive big block is pending on RPM big blocks success so we will just have to wait and see....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Drive Big Block would be extremely useful :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I knew you would think it's a good idea!
hahaha well of course, high dosing Drive is my specialty. I find RPM for me is fine at 3-4 caps, while with Drive I need 3 caps twice per day... so makes more sense to me to have bigger bottles of Drive :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha well of course, high dosing Drive is my specialty. I find RPM for me is fine at 3-4 caps, while with Drive I need 3 caps twice per day... so makes more sense to me to have bigger bottles of Drive :)

Yeah, with the one bottle of Drive I had, I was dosing up to those levels, hence it didn't last very long.

I'll be looking at a proper AN stack later in the year - mega-dose Drive city!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you know who (and where) to come to for goodies, my sweets :D...Just wish the stuff would turn up already! :frustrate

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bump! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that is a GREAT deal right there! :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Now that is a GREAT deal right there! :D
Yes my dear friend it certainly is. I hope it sells well and DRIVE comes along and then seriously...a 240 cap bottle of each DRIVE and RPM= ridiculous fun and great results. :)

Cheers Brutha Man!:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yes my dear friend it certainly is. I hope it sells well and DRIVE comes along and then seriously...a 240 cap bottle of each DRIVE and RPM= ridiculous fun and great results. :)

Cheers Brutha Man!:cheers:
i call them the duely stack :D....i forget where iwas discussing it but myself and another individual came up with a nice name for the stack.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You ever uncapped Drive and swallowed it?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sorry mate, I thought it was RPM we discussed. In any case, I bet Drive doesn't taste of strawberries either.:food:
I have done both. Before my districts track meet this year. and other times.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You boys gotta learn to nut up...lol. :D. If you want to really put some hair on your chest you could be crazy like me and break open the caps of DRIVE, RPM, IGF-2, and Osteobolin-C and gun down all of the raw powders...hahahaha. :twisted:. Definitely not recommended for the feint of heart and for those with a weak stomach. For those who can tolerate it...you'll be ready to rip some sh*t up! LMAO. :toofunny:

Cheers!:cheers:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You boys gotta learn to nut up...lol. :D. If you want to really put some hair on your chest you could be crazy like me and break open the caps of DRIVE, RPM, IGF-2, and Osteobolin-C and gun down all of the raw powders...hahahaha. :twisted:. Definitely not recommended for the feint of heart and for those with a weak stomach. For those who can tolerate it...you'll be ready to rip some sh*t up! LMAO. :toofunny:

Cheers!:cheers:
That's Dr Evil country that is :head:

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'd buy 10 bottles of Big Block Drive along with 2 bottles of Big Block RPM.

PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bump! :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome news that NP is carrying big block

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
hey sambo. i want one. but its sold out. and its been sold out. lol.