prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Attention AM:

Nimbus Nutrition is looking for 1 new representative to help rep our company at AM. We will be introducing a couple of new surprises the next few months and as such it is imperative that we expand the online family.

To note, the selection process will occur over a relatively short period of time so get those applications in ASAP!!!

What you will need to do to be consider for the position are as follows:

Send your application to [email protected]. Put “Nimbus Rep” in subject line.
In it you should
Tell us why you should be selected to represent Nimbus Nutrition.
History of your knowledge in the industry.
Your past exercise and nutrition experience.
Any sport or athletic sponsorship you have been, or currently are, involved in.
And anything else you feel worth telling.

Applicants who have exuded helpful, quality past posting experience is preferred, however ALL applicants will be considered.

If you want to become part of a growing, performance based nutritional supplement company, then this is your opportunity!!! So, get those applications in and tell us a little about yourself!!

Regards,

Nimbus Nutrition

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I sent an e-mail to Rich this afternoon after seeing this at BB.com. Are you guys looking for 1 rep for each site? I would love to rep this company. I post both here and there but more here.

Just curious.:thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent an e-mail to Rich this afternoon after seeing this at BB.com. Are you guys looking for 1 rep for each site? I would love to rep this company. I post both here and there but more here.

Yes. We are looking for a new rep on both bb AND am. If you would like, you could forward Rich a message stating which site you wish to be considered for.

Good luck UNC!!!:thumbsup:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yes. We are looking for a new rep on both bb AND am. If you would like, you could forward Rich a message stating which site you wish to be considered for.

I will do that, cause honestly I would love to rep for this company regardless of which sites....but really I love this site:lol:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will do that, cause honestly I would love to rep for this company regardless of which sites....but really I love this site:lol:
AM is one of a kind. That's for sure.:D

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I would love to rep here on AM...but I dont think I have enough posts yet. :sad:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rich - I think you need a rep from DownUnder :dance:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity, I would be all over this,but not sure what is expected of a rep? Very interested though.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rich - I think you need a rep from DownUnder :dance:
I've tried that angle before but the Aussies are always left out :( The US companies should start taking overseas members on board as reps if they want to increase sales. Their products are rarely available here and considering they work as good as they do, you can guarantee that people would come to NP to buy them. Aussies LOVE American supplements. You would have a much bigger customer base.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I back UNC 100%, he is a great guy.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've tried that angle before but the Aussies are always left out :( The US companies should start taking overseas members on board as reps if they want to increase sales. Their products are rarely available here and considering they work as good as they do, you can guarantee that people would come to NP to buy them. Aussies LOVE American supplements. You would have a much bigger customer base.
Yeah why not us? We can talk you up a storm! Knock on doors, kiss babies etc etc.. As a bonus we also speak English - well, a form of it anyway. :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sending this in as well for AM. Would love the opportunity

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nimbus has some unique products (excited to try my Blast & Swell soon), and I'm sure their new surprises will be great as well. Good luck to all the applicants and I'm sure they will make a good pick.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established

UNC's a great candidate for a rep

Wow.. I agree this should get interesting. Crazy way to solicit reps... hope they know what they are in for! ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would love to be a rep myself, course you would have to send me your products to use so I could wear by them :thumbsup::thumbsup:

There will be a ton of applicants for this lol, dont know if I will really send in a app....

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
UNC's a great candidate for a rep

Wow.. I agree this should get interesting. Crazy way to solicit reps... hope they know what they are in for! ;)
Thanks for the love USF!:thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
May I interupt this thread and just say, I Love Nimbus!
Good luck to those that apply!

That is all.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good apps so far!! :thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So my Big Purple Friend - are Nimbus going to consider your Brothers DownUnder for the role?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another :thumbsup: for unc. i hate to see a friend go to the dark side, but he is the man for the job. unc has paid his dues.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
another :thumbsup: for unc. i hate to see a friend go to the dark side, but he is the man for the job. unc has paid his dues.
The dark side... hah

It is only a matter of time for you, my friend. The right supplement company will come along and you will just melt in their hands.

Muahahahaa...:icon_lol:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd apply...but you can't afford me.:stick:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What an awesome opportunity this is! Good luck to all the applicants.

I'll have to show some support for UNC and Reaper. Both would be excellent choices for the position imo.

Good luck to all. :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'll have to show some support for UNC and Reaper. Both would be excellent choices for the position imo.

thanks for the support man, much appreciated

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

Thanks alot John!!!

I didn't realize Reaper put one in....good comp:thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks alot John!!!

I didn't realize Reaper put one in....good comp:thumbsup:
thanks man good luck to you as well. Its a great opportunity for whoever gets it

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my Big Purple Friend - are Nimbus going to consider your Brothers DownUnder for the role?
Mmmmm, we do like kiwi.:think:

You'll have to take that up with the man who's recieving the applicants however. I'm not sure how we could handle international shipping, but hey it's worth it to apply!!:thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dark side, come on T you know we only sport the way of the Jedi over here at Nimbus!!!:D

"Do or do not, there is no try."... gotta love the Yoda:thumbsup:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Nice opportunity for some lucky individual. Certainly makes me wish I posted here more frequently. Nimbus should also look into sponsoring some non bodybuilding boards as the product line benefits performance athletes and health in general.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck to the applied persons. Nimbus is a decent company for sure. i got the chance to try out Swell and enjoyed it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The dark side... hah

It is only a matter of time for you, my friend. The right supplement company will come along and you will just melt in their hands.

Muahahahaa...:icon_lol:
haha, if that were the case i would be pushing hard for this one, nimbus is a great company. plus i like to think of dustin and workin as friends, good people. unc will be right at home.:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The dark side, come on T you know we only sport the way of the Jedi over here at Nimbus!!!:D

"Do or do not, there is no try."... gotta love the Yoda:thumbsup:
i agree, nimbus is top notch. beware the dark side.:lol:

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I applied even though I haven't been here too long. Worth a shot! Good luck to all.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly, Nimbus will make the decision that they feel best suits them and their company. So you never know, as Tex said, cant hurt