So who loves RPM? Big Block Edition soon to come!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well guys imagine it bigger than ever! Yes thats right....a 240 pill count per bottle! For now its only Available on the AppNutt website. with each purchase of Big Block RPM you recieve a FREE AN T-Shirt...so don't miss out!

Who is excited besides me? :bb3:

Last edited:
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure the price will reflect the larger bottles as well, eh?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
price increase is there yes, but you are getting a steal. trust me on that

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
subbed for the free shirt!

will there be improvements on the formula, or just a bigger bottle?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Ah snap. Tex makin his first nut promo thread.

Shoot me some samples playa

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed for the free shirt!

will there be improvements on the formula, or just a bigger bottle?
The formula in the 240 count bottles will be the NEWER version of RPM (i.e. the latest), and yes, the bottle will be bigger as well, LOL.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, less containers in my house! Big is Best :)

CDCDCD

Awards
does the new version have something in it to slow the sweating! I'm dripping after my workout on RPM! slow the sweat but increase the hell outta the focus

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
does the new version have something in it to slow the sweating! I'm dripping after my workout on RPM! slow the sweat but increase the hell outta the focus
haha so true! I'm doing bicep curls and sweating like a pig :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Awww lil Tex popped his Promo thread cherry...lmao. :toofunny:. Way to go bud. :thumbsup:

BTW...the release of the Big Block bottles is very near fellas...its time to get excited. I also suggest if your interested you order a couple bottles and make sure you get your orders in as soon as you can...you don't want to be left without a big block bottle.

Cheers!:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Awww lil Tex popped his Promo thread cherry...lmao. :toofunny:. Way to go bud. :thumbsup:

BTW...the release of the Big Block bottles is very near fellas...its time to get excited. I also suggest if your interested you order a couple bottles and make sure you get your orders in as soon as you can...you don't want to be left without a big block bottle.

yup yup. this is too good to pass up. Im just tryin to let the kick ass members at AM know whats up

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A new RPM formula? Sweet!!! I am going to go check this out

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a side note, was it released there yet? I havent found it on the site.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Man having 240 RPM's (I believe thats what the Big Block is correct?) in one bottle is going to be great. I will be justifying taking RPM for everything now...
Lifting and GPP - Two RPM doses today
Playing Football with friends - RPM dose
walking in the basement to scoop kitty litter - RPM caps opened and dissolved in water!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it will be 240 count. at its pricing will be quite a good deal particularly for stim addicts who are popping them like m&ms. i've had days where i've taken 8 over the span of the day :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
yeah it will be 240 count. at its pricing will be quite a good deal particularly for stim addicts who are popping them like m&ms. i've had days where i've taken 8 over the span of the day :)
8 caps is some good stuff. The most I've ever taken though is 10 caps I think...needless to say that day was insane...hahahaha. :D. I'm definitely happy the 240 cap bottles are coming out...I will be able to do my normal dosing comfortably...6-8 caps (split doses).

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
A new RPM formula? Sweet!!! I am going to go check this out
An updated formula....not so much a new formula. More or less...think of IGF-2 (still close to the same formula, but with some nice enhancements to make it more potent). I'll give ya a hint...the stim effect of the updated RPM formula will be more pronounced...lol. :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, the 8 was taken as 4 at once, then 3 hours later 2 more, then 2 hours later 2 more. was a nice high energy day :D and sweaty

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
When is this gonna be on the site? Or am I the only one not seeing it?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ok! I thought that I was an idiot because I couldn't find it...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yup should be arriving on the site sometime next week. 10 and 8 a day are both nuts. I think most i ever have taken is 5 at max.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done 6 preworkout, one of the best workouts of my life, gotta say.

also, updated formula with greater stim, sign me the f'up

I bought RPM as soon as it came out, and I have to say I love it much more than Drive. I truly feel RPM, awesome news

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have done 6 preworkout, one of the best workouts of my life, gotta say.

also, updated formula with greater stim, sign me the f'up

I bought RPM as soon as it came out, and I have to say I love it much more than Drive. I truly feel RPM, awesome news
Nice Reap! I may have to play with it at these extreme dosages. I cant imagine the amount of sweat haha

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Guys I've gound the old label and new label. (I'm assuming) It seems some of the ingredients have been shifted around/ slightly changed.

-Icariin has gone from a 50% extract to a 40% extract.

-Grape seed extract has been changed from a 98% extract to a 95% extract.

-Arginine changed postion in the blend.

-The Chocamine name has been removed and replaced with "Cocoa Extract" with specific extract amounts.

-Dosing instructions have been modified.

Here are the OLD and then NEW labels (In that order):

Attachments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah and the caffeine isn't methyl xanthine anymore, its plain caffeine

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Reap! I may have to play with it at these extreme dosages. I cant imagine the amount of sweat haha
it was crazy, I did it with cardio after my lift, I might have been the nastiest smelling human being right then and there. However, great focus, intensity etc....

really thrilled at the idea of 240. any hint of price?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it was crazy, I did it with cardio after my lift, I might have been the nastiest smelling human being right then and there. However, great focus, intensity etc....

really thrilled at the idea of 240. any hint of price?
Lets just say... Cheaper than what it would be to buy it all individually.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
any chance of a Drive 240 count bottle :bruce3:

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lets just say... Cheaper than what it would be to buy it all individually.
Big Block is sweet...however the price is more than two seperate bottle of 120 from Nutra, not by much but it is... I assume you mean when the Big Block is released to Nutra the price break will be there

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Big Block is sweet...however the price is more than two seperate bottle of 120 from Nutra, not by much but it is... I assume you mean when the Big Block is released to Nutra the price break will be there
actually my bad :frustrate the bottles are 110 at nutra, so you get 20 more caps....for the same price

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
havent had the oppurtunity to try this product yet, someday maybe

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
An updated formula....not so much a new formula. More or less...think of IGF-2 (still close to the same formula, but with some nice enhancements to make it more potent). I'll give ya a hint...the stim effect of the updated RPM formula will be more pronounced...lol. :D

Schwing!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why did the chocamine get dropped?
I haven't looked at the ingredients yet, so I'm trusting Rodja's evaluation. If so, good question.

I'm going to give it a personal look right now.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I haven't looked at the ingredients yet, so I'm trusting Rodja's evaluation. If so, good question.

I'm going to give it a personal look right now.
page 1, you'll see the two side by side

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im running the old rpm/drive stack .. and im loving it .. rpm gives a good boost .. good find texas .. hopefully NP will carry the big serving for a good price :)

is drive also going to be coming in big block?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big block Edition RPM AVAILABLE NOW on the AN site!

Priced at $59.99 (and you get a free t-shirt as well) :)

On a side note, was it released there yet? I havent found it on the site.
The 240 count RPM is NOW AVAILABLE for purchase exclusively on Applied Nutriceutical's website (www.appliednutriceuticals.com or www.appnut.com). If it sells well, then it will be distributed to retailers...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...10 and 8 a day are both nuts. I think most i ever have taken is 5 at max.
Man, I've just started back on RPM after my cycle 'off' break, and have been using 4 caps a day pre-resistance session all this week! The only side effect I've been having is a slittling headache that lasts all day and night (grrrr....)

Genetic79

Genetic79

Awards
Man, I've just started back on RPM after my cycle 'off' break, and have been using 4 caps a day pre-resistance session all this week! The only side effect I've been having is a slittling headache that lasts all day and night (grrrr....)
It's the cocoa extract I got the same thing lastime I used RPM and also from Venom Hyperdrive. I think it has to do with some constitutes of the chocamine mainly Tyramine. Don't get me wrong I love RPM, but if you over do it you'll pay. But it only lasts aday or so....