So who loves RPM? Big Block Edition soon to come! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

So who loves RPM? Big Block Edition soon to come!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    An updated formula....not so much a new formula. More or less...think of IGF-2 (still close to the same formula, but with some nice enhancements to make it more potent). I'll give ya a hint...the stim effect of the updated RPM formula will be more pronounced...lol.

Cheers!
    Schwing!
    NSCA - CSCS

Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Why did the chocamine get dropped?
    I haven't looked at the ingredients yet, so I'm trusting Rodja's evaluation. If so, good question.

I'm going to give it a personal look right now.
    NSCA - CSCS

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I haven't looked at the ingredients yet, so I'm trusting Rodja's evaluation. If so, good question.

I'm going to give it a personal look right now.
    page 1, you'll see the two side by side
    •   

Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    havent had the oppurtunity to try this product yet, someday maybe
    it's solid bro, you gotta try it...you tried Drive?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

im running the old rpm/drive stack .. and im loving it .. rpm gives a good boost .. good find texas .. hopefully NP will carry the big serving for a good price

is drive also going to be coming in big block?
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Big block Edition RPM AVAILABLE NOW on the AN site!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah it will be 240 count. at its pricing will be quite a good deal particularly for stim addicts who are popping them like m&ms. i've had days where i've taken 8 over the span of the day
    Priced at $59.99 (and you get a free t-shirt as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    On a side note, was it released there yet? I havent found it on the site.
    The 240 count RPM is NOW AVAILABLE for purchase exclusively on Applied Nutriceutical's website (www.appliednutriceuticals.com or www.appnut.com). If it sells well, then it will be distributed to retailers...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    ...10 and 8 a day are both nuts. I think most i ever have taken is 5 at max.
    Man, I've just started back on RPM after my cycle 'off' break, and have been using 4 caps a day pre-resistance session all this week! The only side effect I've been having is a slittling headache that lasts all day and night (grrrr....)

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    If it sells well, then it will be distributed to retailers...
    ha i can vitamin shoppe carrying this for $ 80 lol
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why did the chocamine get dropped?
    A little bumpage for this.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Stats
    5'9"  235.9 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Man, I've just started back on RPM after my cycle 'off' break, and have been using 4 caps a day pre-resistance session all this week! The only side effect I've been having is a slittling headache that lasts all day and night (grrrr....)
    It's the cocoa extract I got the same thing lastime I used RPM and also from Venom Hyperdrive. I think it has to do with some constitutes of the chocamine mainly Tyramine. Don't get me wrong I love RPM, but if you over do it you'll pay. But it only lasts aday or so....
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

oooooo.......time to whack out on some RPM.... I am going to have to do RPM/Drive again after mexico, that stuff was tight.

Reputation Reputation

A little bumpage for this.
    This question has been posed to Don and Dirk for formal explanation. Stay tuned, you're not being ignored.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    This question has been posed to Don and Dirk for formal explanation. Stay tuned, you're not being ignored.
    Cool, thanks. I guess I could have shot them an email...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    Big Block is sweet...however the price is more than two seperate bottle of 120 from Nutra, not by much but it is... I assume you mean when the Big Block is released to Nutra the price break will be there
    actually big block comes with 20 more caps then 2 bottles would.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

Why in the hell is it called, "Big Block?"
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

and for now a t-shirt
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

FAQs

Here's the skinny:

Easy question first: "Why the hell is it called Big Block?"
    Answer: It's an automotive analogy. (I guess you're not a gearhead...LOL) Back in the day during the reign of muscle cars, the big block V8s ruled the road. Ford 429s and 460s, Mopar 383s and 440s (and of course the 426 hemi), and Chevy 427s and 454s. Muscle cars...big blocks...you get the picture.

As for the chocamine: The original version contained the patented version of cocoa extract; Chocamine, which is standardized to 12% theobromine. Availability became unreliable plus the price went up every time we ordered it, so we had to seek alternatives. Standard cocao extract is standardized to 10% theobromine, so we made up the difference with pure theobromine - in fact we added a little more than that - so it's actually a little more potent than the original. All other main constituents are pretty much the same in either extract.

Methyl xanthine caffeine vs. "regular" caffeine: It's the same caffeine. No change in the capsule, only how it's written on the label. Our attorney now reviews all of our labels for DSHEA compliance, and use of the most common name is preferred.

240-Count DRIVE: On it's way. We call it "OVERDRIVE". (Another automotive analogy...LOL)

Hope that clears everything up.

Cheers -

Don
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by donorrell View Post
    Here's the skinny:

Answer: It's an automotive analogy. (I guess you're not a gearhead...LOL) Back in the day during the reign of muscle cars, the big block V8s ruled the road. Ford 429s and 460s, Mopar 383s and 440s (and of course the 426 hemi), and Chevy 427s and 454s. Muscle cars...big blocks...you get the picture.

As for the chocamine: The original version contained the patented version of cocoa extract; Chocamine, which is standardized to 12% theobromine. Availability became unreliable plus the price went up every time we ordered it, so we had to seek alternatives. Standard cocao extract is standardized to 10% theobromine, so we made up the difference with pure theobromine - in fact we added a little more than that - so it's actually a little more potent than the original. All other main constituents are pretty much the same in either extract.

Methyl xanthine caffeine vs. "regular" caffeine: It's the same caffeine. No change in the capsule, only how it's written on the label. Our attorney now reviews all of our labels for DSHEA compliance, and use of the most common name is preferred.

240-Count DRIVE: On it's way. We call it "OVERDRIVE". (Another automotive analogy...LOL)

Cheers -

Don
    muscle head right here! 427 big block 350 small block

How about DRIVE: Duelly edition?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    How about DRIVE: Duelly edition?

Adams
    that sounds like a good name for big block RPM & DRIVE stack. eigh?
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Here's the skinny:

Cheers -

Don
    That's awesome. Big Block makes perfect sense, RPM.... Big Block..ohhhhhh.... I love it. Overdrive works too.

NSCA - CSCS
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Here's the skinny:

Cheers -

Don
    Danke. I figured there was a good reason since AN does not shaft its base.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Danke. I figured there was a good reason since AN does not shaft its base.
    Hell no!
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Here's the skinny:

Cheers -

Don
    Big Block engines FTW...more in particular...Hemi's (A.K.A. The "Elephant Engines). LOL.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

will there be any formula change on OVERDRIVE?

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    will there be any formula change on OVERDRIVE?
    Nope. Just a big-ass bottle.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Nope. Just a big-ass bottle.
    All the more fun we can have with it

Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Good news guys! Big Block RPM is looking like it may stay! We are currently sold out i believe! Great Job keep it coming!
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

eta for ar***** at NP....
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    eta for ar***** at NP....
    depends if it becomes a permanent sku or not. once i find that out i will let you know more details Not letting my AM community down
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Exclamation OVERDRIVE on its way!

Bumping...RPM Big Block Edition is still available...DRIVE Big Block Edition coming soon...

32. Jet

I'll be picking up RPM Big Block once I finish off the bottles I have stacked up
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    I'll be picking up RPM Big Block once I finish off the bottles I have stacked up
    All good

Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AWESOME!! Just saw this thread - will def be picking up a bottle of OverDrive!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    AWESOME!! Just saw this thread - will def be picking up a bottle of OverDrive!!
    That's what we like to hear!

Question: someone in another thread mentioned that he doesn't get the "alpha male" feeling from the Big Block RPM as he did the previous version of RPM. Any reason as to why this may be so? I'm interested in trying RPM in the next few months, which is why I'm asking. Thanks.
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Question: someone in another thread mentioned that he doesn't get the "alpha male" feeling from the Big Block RPM as he did the previous version of RPM. Any reason as to why this may be so? I'm interested in trying RPM in the next few months, which is why I'm asking. Thanks.
    hmm. not really sure. I dont really know the "alpha male feeling" because i always think im a badass. ha JK. Hm shoot me your address ill have samples sent your way to formulate your own opinion

hmm. not really sure. I dont really know the "alpha male feeling" because i always think im a badass. ha JK. Hm shoot me your address ill have samples sent your way to formulate your own opinion
    RPM and and RPM Big Block are the exact same formula, only the size of the bottle is different.

The only possibilities that immediately come to mind are:
    - Taken with food (it works better on an empty stomach)
    - Taken at same dose for an extended time w/o a break. If so, bump the dose, or take some time off.
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

RPM and and RPM Big Block are the exact same formula, only the size of the bottle is different.

The only possibilities that immediately come to mind are:
    - Taken with food (it works better on an empty stomach)
    - Taken at same dose for an extended time w/o a break. If so, bump the dose, or take some time off.
    ah i was thinking the new RPM formula and old RPM formula. I though that was what he meant...oops.

ah i was thinking the new RPM formula and old RPM formula. I though that was what he meant...oops.

That's what I was referring to in the other post, old formula vs new. It seems like the actual changes are really small, but I'm not getting the intense focus and aggressiveness that I got from the old version, still decent energy just different (always taken on an empty stomach). The price for the large bottle is great and I completely agknowledge this could be an individual thing. Anyone who's tried old formula owes it to themselves to give the new a shot. I'm just trying to be honest about my experience. This is coming from someone who loves Drive, Neovar, and OG RPM so to say I like appnuts products is an understatement. I'll try 6 caps and possibly quit stim use for a while and try again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who loves a good pun??
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 08:48 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 02:34 AM
  3. Everybody loves BCAAs...
    By beebab in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 11:06 AM
  4. This guy loves getting punched.