PROMO: Your favorite Animal or Universal Supp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
See there are no Animal or Universal supps in the top 42 here. Looks like our work is cut out for us...

So, to get the ball rollin'... Tell us what your favorite single Universal/Animal product is and why. We'll select 25 winners. Only requirements--you gotta be at least 18 and have a U.S. mailing addy (APO/FPO is fine). Good luck.

My personal favs...
Animal Pak
Animal Omega
Animal Flex
Uni-Liver
Watermelon EAA Stack
Torrent
Animal Nitro
Strawberry Real Gains.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used Animal M Stak before and thought it was a good product. I felt fuller, endurance was better, and i added some reps to almost every exercise. Nothing crazy but for a natty product i definately enjoyed it. My mood also seemed to be better during the time of usage. Also the nutrient partitioning was a nice effect that i wasnt expecting, i ate more, stored less fat, and looked fuller.

Next on the list is Animal Flex, or Animal Test. Love me some AA!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I love AnimalPak!

It's the only multi I feel does anything for me....I've always assumed it's the digestive enzymes helping me absorb what I eat better but something just makes me feel stronger...stupid explanation but it makes sense in my head....HAHAHA.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
My personal favs...
Animal Pak
Animal Omega
Animal Flex
Uni-Liver
Watermelon EAA Stack
Torrent
Animal Nitro
Strawberry Real Gains.
Storm- Taste is great and is quality for the price. I love to use it and have about 5 times. I dont think ill ver go to another creatine.

I want to try Animal Pump bad. Its going to happen soon for sure.

Do your athletes count? Like i said before, those guys are true freaks! Buitl like tanks and the muscle is welded on in every spot it needs to be. None of that "messyness" you see on some BBers.

CHECK THE SIG! Thats true support right there.

Glad you guys are already gettin alot going on around here.

Peace.

EDIT: Oops i dint see single at first...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I use Uni-Liver daily. 6-8 caps. Excellent supplement and very inexpensive! Come to think of it.. I am running a little low. ;)

Edit: Also, since using Uni-Liver I drink less caffeine, I think its the vitamin B content that comes w/that much liver

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I use Uni-Liver daily. 6-8 caps. Excellent supplement and very inexpensive! Come to think of it.. I am running a little low. ;)
Yeah Uni-Liver... One of my Four Pillars.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Told you the guys from before would follow.

broken

broken

Awards
I would have to say animal test...

I bought 2 cans when it was released I really liked the product got some good strength gains and alot of energy....

but with the price and everything else going on I have not used the product lately.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
A N I M A L!!!!!!!!

I loved Animal Pump when I was on it. That stuff led to some of the most intense workouts I've had in the last two years. I hit several PRs during my 8 week stint. PUMP is the perfect word for Animal Pump, it really did the trick and got me pumped up for my workouts. I'd take it on the drive to the gym and be rarin to go once I stepped out of the car.

FLEX is my 2nd fav - a true staple in the supp regimen.

I just started back on Animal Pak. And so far, so good - of course that is to be expected. Every single Animal supp I've tried has been top quality.

As for Universal Supps - who can do without TORRENT as a great PWO drink. Love that stuff right after a grueling leg workout. Flavors are great as well.

I've got my ANIMAL BROTHERHOOD T-Shirt and wore it at our last ABC here in Tampa.

If you guys haven't visited the FORVM yet - head over. Animal is a fantastic community.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
A N I M A L!!!!!!!!

I loved Animal Pump when I was on it. That stuff led to some of the most intense workouts I've had in the last two years. I hit several PRs during my 8 week stint. PUMP is the perfect word for Animal Pump, it really did the trick and got me pumped up for my workouts. I'd take it on the drive to the gym and be rarin to go once I stepped out of the car.

FLEX is my 2nd fav - a true staple in the supp regimen.

I just started back on Animal Pak. And so far, so good - of course that is to be expected. Every single Animal supp I've tried has been top quality.

As for Universal Supps - who can do without TORRENT as a great PWO drink. Love that stuff right after a grueling leg workout. Flavors are great as well.

I've got my ANIMAL BROTHERHOOD T-Shirt and wore it at our last ABC here in Tampa.

If you guys haven't visited the FORVM yet - head over. Animal is a fantastic community.
Member of an ABC, eh? Glad to see it. Don't worry, we'll get our ABCs going here as well... Stay tuned.

kcinnitram91

kcinnitram91

Awards
The Animal Pump/Torrent combo is a personal favorite of mine. The Houses Mass Stack never fails on putting some size on me.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
See there are no Animal or Universal supps in the top 42 here. Looks like our work is cut out for us...

So, to get the ball rollin'... Tell us what your favorite single Universal/Animal product is and why. We'll select 25 winners. Only requirements--you gotta be at least 18 and have a U.S. mailing addy (APO/FPO is fine). Good luck.

My personal favs...
Animal Pak
Animal Omega
Animal Flex
Uni-Liver
Watermelon EAA Stack
Torrent
Animal Nitro
Strawberry Real Gains.
My favorites are:

Animal Pak
Animal Test
Animal Omega
Animal Flex
Animal Nitro
Watermelon EAA Stak
Cherry Berry Torrent
Fruit Punch Shock Therapy

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say animal test...

I bought 2 cans when it was released I really liked the product got some good strength gains and alot of energy....

but with the price and everything else going on I have not used the product lately.
A personal favorite of mine as well

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... Toss up beween Stak and Omega...
Stak because of it's many potent anabolic properties, and I get KILLER results... Omega for overall health (Joints, good cholesterol, fat burning...) Okay... Stak... *L*

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I love AnimalPak!

It's the only multi I feel does anything for me....I've always assumed it's the digestive enzymes helping me absorb what I eat better but something just makes me feel stronger...stupid explanation but it makes sense in my head....HAHAHA.
The STAPLE supplement. 365 days a year Animal Pak is running through my system.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I registered to become part of the legion!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have only tried a few Animal/Universal products such as Flex, M-Stak, Stak 2, and Storm. And i've tried a sample of Shock Therapy. My favorite product would be Flex. I've started taking this for the past 2 months along with some straight glucosamine and my joints have never felt better. I have tried many joint related relief products and thus far Animal Flex has proven to be the best. Although I only used one tub of Storm, I do feel its fairly overlooked and a very decently priced creatine product. Its funny because you don't hear anyone mentioning Storm, but in 2 months you will have a new bandwagon here. Everyone would bash LG and then they became sponsors and everyone talks about how great their products are. I think being a board sponsor will def help promote you solid line of products here at AM.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I think being a board sponsor will def help promote you solid line of products here at AM.
Maybe, maybe not. I'm hoping our conduct here (as elsewhere) combined with the way we do business (the core Universal values), our customer service, the quality of our supps, the way we stand behind every product with a 100% guarantee, and the nearly 30 years of history will have something to do with it as well... When you enter the Universal family, you get more than just quality supps.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, maybe not. I'm hoping our conduct here (as elsewhere) combined with the way we do business (the core Universal values), our customer service, the quality of our supps, the way we stand behind every product with a 100% guarantee, and the nearly 30 years of history will have something to do with it as well... When you enter the Universal family, you get more than just quality supps.
Most definitely!!!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Animal pak. Its my staple multi. I like the ingredient profile, and the pills as well. Im a more ya take, more ya feel like its gonna work kind of guy lol.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
pick just one??? whoa, i don't think i can do it bro.

Pak, Flex, Omega, Uni-Liver are my staples.... nothing flashy, just good solid products.

Torrent - the best post-wo supp i've ever used, period.
post-wo nutirtion is extremely important, and this has helped to keep me from being catabolic after a tough workout and jump-started my recovery.

my favorite Animal supp is probably Animal Pump...
not just a pre-wo, but a pre-wo with so much more...
when you look at the profile of this product, include the convenience of packs, and the good price.
also, good, soild, consistent energy for my workout.. not that buzzy jittery shite.

i think a lot of guys on here will be interested in Animal Test. this stuff flat out works.
i stacked it with Animal Stak for 42days straight and saw some serious strength gains.
great thing about it is that it's safe, no sides, and need for pct because it's not a ph.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Animal Pak is my current staple multi. I switched from NOW's Adam once my local VitaminShoppe started selling them for nearly the same price per dose (!). I feel covered from all angles with Pak, and it is an excellent value when on sale. I like to spread my dosing over two meals (breakfast and lunch), and love to open my tube while the wife is around to hear her exclaim about the smell, lol. It is definitely a potent-smelling bunch of bags, let me tell you :p

Good luck on the forums Universal. I've heard good things about Torrent here at AM.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Animal pump seems like it might be a winner...I was sent a bunch of samples, so I havent been real consistent with it...

holy

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Got to agree with the Watermelon EAA. Tasty and functional! Welcome to the board guys.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Its a toss up between Shock Therapy and Storm, but I'm going to have to go w/ ST(fruit punch is best) because I love pre-wo drinks and it has a great cost/serving ratio.

clownbaby1

Awards
Animal M stak. The gains i have made on this were amazing. i have increased stamina, quicker recovery, great strength increases, and best of all GAINS! :D My muscles are hard 24/7 and idk why, but increased my vascularity. Hunger also went through the roof due to the nutrient partitioning and for those bulking, this is a great addition. Lets not forget one of the best features either, THE PRICE!
Its a great, inexpensive supplement that works wonders for anyone not wanting to venture into hormonal supplements. GOOD JOB UNIVERSAL AND WELCOME TO AM!:)

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
My favorite Universal product is most definitely Storm, this stuff is fantastic and does not receive enough recognition in the community. There are alot of us who hate the stim packed creatine and workout mixes these days and don't like feeling like meth heads when trying to get a good workout in, this is the alternative and a damn good one. 4 types of creatine and other excellent ingredients seriously show results in just 2 days of using this product. Your body gets harder, fuller, and stronger on this product and you feel generally better when on it. I can't wait to get some more of this in my next orders.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I just mentioned in another thread, my experience with Universal's Milk and Egg Protein was quite memorable. I don't know if it is discontinued or not. It was probably the most bland and tasteless chocolate protein powders I've tried (Was a pain to mix and always ended up tasting like chalk) but that stuff kept me full for the whole night. I prefer it over casein, but I haven't found another milk & egg product to replace it (I know I can do this at TP, but I'm fine with ON Casein for now lol)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
The very first Animal product I used was the AnimalPak Multi-v and it seemed to work great.,But my favorite product still is the Animal Test.I remember watching some friends of mine blow up on it and I knew I had to get some so I did and damn did it work. With-in like 3 days I was feeling like a totally different person In gym my stamina went up strength went up and my sex drive whch my grrl liked the most.(lol) For anyone that does'nt know about it heres a little information.

Animal Test is the ultimate in legal hypertrophic, pro-testosterone supplementation. Combining the most potent natural extracts with one of the hottest, patented, proven supplements to hit the industry in recent years, the all new Animal Test redefines the capabilities of over-the-counter bodybuilding supplementation.

The Pro-Androgen portion of the Animal Test formula couples dynamic herbal extracts designed to facilitate a rise in free and total testosterone with effective anti-estrogen compounds capable of maximizing the natural anabolic response. Translation? Explosive gains in strength and size. This complex includes the revered free test potentiator 3,4- divanillyl tetrahydrofuran with anabolic ketosterones extracted from Cissus Quadrangularis—another exciting bodybuilding ingredient. Fortified with yohimbe extract designed to enable physique recomposition and to support a healthy libido, this is only the first facet of the powerful Test formula.

Animal Test Highlights:

Enhanced Androgen Receptor Sensitivity
Testosterone Potentiator
Patented Arachidonic Acid
Aromatase Inhibitors
Healthy Libido Support
Physique Recomposition

I think that the anti-e fomula they got in this is awesome and by taking this product anyone could put on some size.I actually did a short cycle of it and put on nearly 13 or so pounds of LBM. Great product can't say enough about it. And the price is great compared to some others that don't even work. I would recommend this product to anyone who is serious about transforming there body.

BeachBum49

Awards
:bb3: Love Animal Pump.....Pump gives me a "want to" attitude towards my lifting....and the "Pumps" last. I can hardly straighten my arms!!

Also Animal Cuts....Wow....What energy!!!.....This is possibly the best Fat Burner on the market......Hands Down!!! Have lost 2lbs already, and I have only been using it 3 days.

BeachBum49

ProjectMayhem

ProjectMayhem

Banned
Awards
My favorite of all the animal supplements has got to be Animal Flex. Two years ago I was about as hardcore as it got when it came to legs. I would pretty much destroy them for a straight hour mainly with squats and deadlifts. By my junior year in high school I was squatting 365 lbs at 165 lbs. Then I began to get intense pain in my right knee and it hurt just to stand up. I went to an orthopedic surgeon and he told me that I shouldn't ever be squatting anymore due to the stress it put on my knees. I then stumbled upon animal flex and within a week I was pain free! I was able to squat full ROM with no pain! Since then Animal Flex is the staple of my supplement arsenal.

JohnTNS

Awards
Torrent - A staple to one who cares about post workout nutrition. To utilize that window post workout, their is nothing better. Torent contains only the best ingredients including WPH (whey protein hydrolysates), which is the fastest absorbing protein of its kind, even faster than free form aminos. After a workout the goal is to take in only the most efficient sources of nutrients and WPH is as efficient as it gets. Another key ingredient in Torrent is Waxy Maize Starch (WMS) which is a unique and very expensive "high molecular weight" carbohydrate that has the ability to move through the stomach rapidly. This is ideal for quick glycogen replenishment without the classic "stomach bloat".

Some of you might be wondering "Why is my regular Whey not sufficient post-workout?" Well Recent studies have shown us that combining whey along with carbs and leucine is more beneficial than protein alone or protein and carbs alone. The additional leucine appears to help further stimulate muscle protein synthesis and maximally optimizes whole protein balance.

These are only a few reasons why Torrent is not only a must but a staple. As always, Universal has us covered.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
This is like the get together of low post count members all fighting for some free product.....

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ANIMAL TEST!!!

I just recently finished my last pak a week ago and was amazingly suprised with how big I got in 21 days. I also loved how I was seeing my veins without even having to work out that was the coolest thing ever. If anyone tries anything by Universal Nutrition try Animal Test and the Animal Pak, and you will seriously blow the **** up!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
This is like the get together of low post count members all fighting for some free product.....
Actually, this is the members of Animal's Forum, coming over here...

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
Shock Therapy....got all you need in a tasty powder. Creatine, energy boosters, BA and mixes well with gatorade. Plus its lasts a while too since there is a lot of it

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
We are not here to judge, just happy to have some good loyal fans/users.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Shock Therapy....got all you need in a tasty powder. Creatine, energy boosters, BA and mixes well with gatorade. Plus its lasts a while too since there is a lot of it
Now here's a familiar face

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I know I posted to this thread, where did it go? Affraid of my response huh!

STORM! This stuff fuels your muscles to grow!
:bb:

Wrath916

Awards
Three way tie for me:

Real Gains - great mass builder, good pricing, and tast great. Currently using the Chocolate Ice Cream flavor.

Flex - Just started embracing deads and squats and flex has been a life saver. Keeps the joints feeling great, especially for an older, 37 yo, lifter like myself.

Omega - New kid on the block, but still kicking Animal butt. Easy to get in my EFA's and not have to worry about nasty fish oil burps that I used to get from other substandard products.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Animal omega gets my vote! All the EFAs you need, in one packet! EFAs in my opinion, are the most underrated supplement and Animal Omega gets it done right! An essential supplement for everyone, not just fitness freaks! :thumbsup:

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've never taken any omega supps but that may be why I'm not as ripped as i'd like to be :think:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, awhile back I used to buy Real Gains and really enjoyed it, but now that it has doubled in price its just not in the budget, but at $19.99 I loved it for the big bucket!!

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I see Universal Omega EFA is flax seed omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, is this any different/better/worse then taking fish oil liquid soft gels??

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I see Universal Omega EFA is flax seed omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, is this any different/better/worse then taking fish oil liquid soft gels??
Depends on what you're looking for. Take a look at Animal Omega. It's an all-in-one pack that covers you for vegetable-based and fish-based EFAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.