Promo: Welcome Animal Iconic T's

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
We are excited to be here on AM. As a welcome we are going to give away 10 red Animal Omega Iconic T's

We will give them to the first 10 people that post up their favorite Animal/Universal products.

U.S. residents only.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
well for starters defiantly the pak, then pump, nitro and test...all solid products from a solid company..been a fan of animal/universal for years

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Storm FTW!!!
Used at least 5 tubs. Great quality for a CRAZY great price.
Shock Therapy, such smooth focus non jittery energy
Flex- Great for the big boys!
Animal Pump is my next one i wanna use.....

PS-If your bodybuilders every sell their forearms...I WANT EM'!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive had some pretty good luck with the Mstack!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well first and foremost the AnimalPak, and the Pump and I seen great gains from the Animal Test...Great product with great prices.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to rock this shirt at gym its gonna be sick!!!! Do we just pm you with our address.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Animal stak and pump are my two favorites. With stack being my ultimate favorite

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Storm FTW!!!
Used at least 5 tubs. Great quality for a CRAZY great price.
Shock Therapy, such smooth focus non jittery energy
Flex- Great for the big boys!
Animal Pump is my next one i wanna use.....

PS-If your bodybuilders every sell their forearms...I WANT EM'!!!
or their calves

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BCAA 2000
Not asking for a T-shirt but did enjoy the BCAA 200.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they got some monsters over there. the Wrath dvd's are crazy

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Erik THE HOUSE just had a vid posted on MD last week....GOOD GOD he is not a house...Hes a fukcin apartment compex. Dude is stacked to the sky.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Animal Flex is unparrallelled when compared to other joint support products.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
house is a beast, he does his monthly column in MD. Pretty informative, but the calves are in another world

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as you are looking at the pic its Evan Centopani on the right and Erik on the left.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erik "The House" Fankhouser. He won his pro card at the North American's last year and is making his pro debut at the Europa in a few weeks.
HE is fairly well balanced, so I think he will do well

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
We are excited to be here on AM. As a welcome we are going to give away 10 red Animal Omega Iconic T's

We will give them to the first 10 people that post up their favorite Animal/Universal products.

U.S. residents only.
Damn, NG... That didn't take ya long...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Damn, NG... That didn't take ya long...
haha, well as you see, the ones that are here wont be leaving for awhile. This si going to be a big thread for you guys. Free stuff or not. Ill be following....

tbarrowwin

Awards
I think the contest it over, but still M stack ROCKS!

You guys are really popular and im glad you hopped on AM.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are very popular, I have to say I have been waiting for them to get here.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't know who the House was until now. That guy had to work to get his pants off of his calves. That's insane!

kcinnitram91

kcinnitram91

Awards
Didn't know who the House was until now. That guy had to work to get his pants off of his calves. That's insane!
Hey everyone! Looking forward to contributing on this forum.

By the way Eric is a great guy in real life too. I did a calve routine with him a while back and could barely walk. Let me know if your interested in a challenge.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yup he'll be in the Europa! Im sure ill be updatignhis placeing in the Pro Section after the results are released.
They have got to have at least 1/2" - 3/4" depth, like a slab of meat just sittin there...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone! Looking forward to contributing on this forum.

By the way Eric is a great guy in real life too. I did a calve routine with him a while back and could barely walk. Let me know if your interested in a challenge.
I have to go to work, but please PM me.

Everyone does say he is such a down to earth nice guy, i believe it. He seems fun and cool in all the interviews. Not all tired and worn like some of the younger guys are already.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Yup he'll be in the Europa! Im sure ill be updatignhis placeing in the Pro Section after the results are released.
They have got to have at least 1/2" - 3/4" depth, like a slab of meat just sittin there...

He's definitely one to look out for...awesome physique!

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

U.S. residents only.
I already have a shirt but just for fun:

Animal Pak
Animal Nitro
Animal Pump
Animal Omega
Animal Flex

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeeeeezzzus. The House has one of the best set of forearms I've ever seen. He's natural? Those are some seriously freakish genes.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Everyone does say he is such a down to earth nice guy, i believe it. He seems fun and cool in all the interviews. Not all tired and worn like some of the younger guys are already.
Same goes for Wrath and Ox too. Universal is pretty picky about athletes and sponsors those who share their values. All of 'em of down to earth and approachable... If ya get a chance, you can meet 'em all in The Cage at the Arnold Expo in '09 or at one of the bigger ABC events... The past one in Jersey had Ox and Vinny, the newest IFBB Pro...

kcinnitram91

kcinnitram91

Awards

PM sent and good luck! lol

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt tell with all the multiple posts, so im not sure if your got your 10 already, but welcome to AM and Animal Pak is a good supp. :hoping wishing waiting for a tee: ;)

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
too lazy to count the individual posts (read as I don't like math) ... but I've tried Animal Pak and Storm ... both had positive results for me

Last edited:
MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it's over, but... I like ALL of them!!!

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Evan Centopani on the right and Erik on the left. HArd to telli always sem him in black and white!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/joe-yamma/Animal Pak/Steel City ABC July 20 2008/ABCPittsburgh7-20-2008002.jpg
couldnt find the vid i wanted too.
you poaching pics from my photobucket???

hahaha just kidding bro.... that's cool that you found that!
glad you liked the pic... Erik and Evan are monsters, and damn good guys too.

i have a few pics of Vinny in there as well as the ABC we held the next day.... feel free to peep it out.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Dang, I'm slow.

Animal Pak is a staple for me. Thankfully, it doesn't hurt my supplement bills too much.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Love the shirts...tried to pick up a few on Sunday at the Arnold but they were GONE!

holy