Promo: Welcome Animal Iconic T's

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    You can get the shirts here:

    http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=20

    If your going to the Europa or Olympia we will have them for sale there as well at a nice discount
    Shirts look great, gratz to the winners.

    And wow, people still use ColdFusion? O.o


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    I think you guys should be rocking these T-Shirts in your avatars (hmmm....just a thought)
    Pics going up soon as i receive,to show some respect.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Pics going up soon as i receive,to show some respect.
    In that case, post one in your avy. Check it: PROMO: "Reign of Animal"

  4. Ill sport the shirt most definately!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. I am hoping to get it soon, looking forward to breaking this one out
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    In that case, post one in your avy. Check it: PROMO: "Reign of Animal"
    Gonna be all over it as soon as it hits mailbox.....have u guys sent them out yet?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Gonna be all over it as soon as it hits mailbox.....have u guys sent them out yet?
    They should all be on the way, they went out yesterday, UPS from NJ.

  8. awesome, I should have it today being in Eastern Pa.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    awesome, I should have it today being in Eastern Pa.
    Lookin' forward to the avy, R...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Do Jerseys count...?
    No, but I still love where your heads at

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    No, but I still love where your heads at
    That'd be where... In the sand?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    That'd be where... In the sand?
    Lol possibly in the clouds

  13. Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    They should all be on the way, they went out yesterday, UPS from NJ.
    Cant wait,hopefully 2marrow i'll get it. Im in WV so it should'nt take 2 long.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Cant wait,hopefully 2marrow i'll get it. Im in WV so it should'nt take 2 long.

    I'm in WV too... Usually 2 days from when you get your info in!

  15. I love being so close to Animal HQ, UPS just dropped it off 2 minutes ago. Sweet T guys. Thanks again

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I love being so close to Animal HQ, UPS just dropped it off 2 minutes ago. Sweet T guys. Thanks again
    Lookin' forward to the avy.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I love being so close to Animal HQ, UPS just dropped it off 2 minutes ago. Sweet T guys. Thanks again
    Nice, enjoy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    I'm in WV too... Usually 2 days from when you get your info in!
    Where u at in WV ? I'm near Huntington.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I love being so close to Animal HQ, UPS just dropped it off 2 minutes ago. Sweet T guys. Thanks again
    Weres the avy REAPER?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Weres the avy REAPER?
    Congrats. The latest "Reign of Animal" promo winner: PROMO: "Reign of Animal"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PROMO: Your favorite Animal or Universal Supp...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 836
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 04:55 PM
  2. (PROMO) Shut Up and Sleep: Animal PM is Here!
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 03:20 PM
  3. Project Z aka Animal PM released! Where the Promo!?!?
    By MentalTwitch in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 04:48 PM
  4. PROMO: You Asked For ANIMAL... I bring you ANIMAL!
    By King Con in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 11:44 PM
  5. Promo: Animal Pak: The Core Supplement
    By Animal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Log in
Log in