Mental and Texas' Wired BBing Show

Page 2 of 39 First 1234 ... Last

  1. its like half a year away haha. good luck with that
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    its like half a year away haha. good luck with that
    That it is so everyone has time to adjust and prep.

  3. I nominate B5150 to be a judge.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I nominate B5150 to be a judge.
    They have to nominate themselves....You going ot ge tin on this Reaper?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I nominate B5150 to be a judge.
    will take into consideration. He may want to participate though.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    will take into consideration. He may want to participate though.
    yes, hence why we are not picking judges, they are picking themselves.

  7. yeah it was Shazaam lol. Now back to the thread!!
    SFW and GFH

  8. This wasn't explicit in the thread. So you post your pics and that will be that, or is there a timeline for conditioning ? If so how long ? Like a before/after ?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    This wasn't explicit in the thread. So you post your pics and that will be that, or is there a timeline for conditioning ? If so how long ? Like a before/after ?
    ? Thats all up to you bro. Just let us know you want in. We add you. You time your own stuff.
    Show is Feb 1st deadline for pics.

    EDIT: Most of the stuff is covered in the first page./

  10. I'd love to do this but Feb 1st is right at the tail end of my bulker...I'll probably look like ****...hahaha

  11. what about this recomp category? When do the before pics need to be in?
    SFW and GFH

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    This wasn't explicit in the thread. So you post your pics and that will be that, or is there a timeline for conditioning ? If so how long ? Like a before/after ?
    all participants must sign up by August 25. There will be a prolim show on november 1 to select 3 finalist or so and from their the overall winners for each class will be choosen in february. All the required poses are listed somewhere in here on one of mT's posts.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    what about this recomp category? When do the before pics need to be in?
    Im going to let Texas monitor that since he came up with the idea. So im sire he'll pop in in a few.

    He'll have to open the pic thread, make sur epeople use Photobucket** and then make sure we have all our judges together.

    **Photobucket is addressed on first page.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I'd love to do this but Feb 1st is right at the tail end of my bulker...I'll probably look like ****...hahaha
    so whats its all for ****s and giggles. its for fun to get the AM community together and alive! ha
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    what about this recomp category? When do the before pics need to be in?
    as for the recomp category Beginner pics must be done August 25. All the poses with somewhere in them containing your Username. Final Recomp pictures will be due feb 1 just as the others. hope this helps
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  16. HOLY ****T...so i have until Feb 1st! Better put me in the 205+ catagory!!!

  17. yep. Just thought i'd ask and clarify for all. thanks
    SFW and GFH

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    as for the recomp category Beginner pics must be done August 25. All the poses with somewhere in them containing your Username. Final Recomp pictures will be due feb 1 just as the others. hope this helps
    AND NEWSPAPER!!!

  19. Very cool. I'd assume natties compete with "un" natties on an equal basis? This could cause some yapping....

  20. motive- 205+ class please

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Very cool. I'd assume natties compete with "un" natties on an equal basis? This could cause some yapping....

    This will NOT be an issue after this point.

    Everyoen is to shut their mouth and no crying casue one guy is on juice and one is not.
    I am not sorry about this, there is no testing and i dont wanna have to deal with guidlines on whats ok and whats not, plus we cant test at all.

    You are in an OPEN COMPETITION. If you ahve issues with it, dont be in it. Sorry but thats how it goes.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Very cool. I'd assume natties compete with "un" natties on an equal basis? This could cause some yapping....
    yes both are combined. it would be way too much of a hassle to seperate them and tell some that they cant participate and other can. Its not just about size. its conditioning symmetry and other stuff. so either has a fair shot.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  23. everyone here is naturally unnatural...we're all bodybuilders...nuff said!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    everyone here is naturally unnatural...we're all bodybuilders...nuff said!
    nice wording haha
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  25. HHmmmmm.....I would do this but, seeing that I'm already getting ready for a show. it's a no go, I know I could be a bias judge thou.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Genetic79 View Post
    HHmmmmm.....I would do this but, seeing that I'm already getting ready for a show. it's a no go, I know I could be a bias judge thou.
    This one is not until Feb.

    Whens yours again?

    If you wanna judge itd be cool.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Genetic79 View Post
    HHmmmmm.....I would do this but, seeing that I'm already getting ready for a show. it's a no go, I know I could be a bias judge thou.
    dad said he saw you at the gym last night. you could do this...why not? its not till feb so you have plenty on time
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  28. lol and... you have a camera now!!
    SFW and GFH

  29. If I win this one, I'll be a nattie pro. Show is Nov 1st, by Feb I'll prolly be around 250 ish and working on my arms and calves. I don't think I'm gonna be looking photo worthy at that weight.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    dad said he saw you at the gym last night. you could do this...why not? its not till feb so you have plenty on time
    You guys are related?

  31. I'm down.

    RoidRageX10 - Body Recomp

    I can't use photobucket though. Will that be a problem?

  32. why cant you use photobucket??????
    perhaps you could directly email them to me and Id put them up for you
    SFW and GFH

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Genetic79 View Post
    If I win this one, I'll be a nattie pro. Show is Nov 1st, by Feb I'll prolly be around 250 ish and working on my arms and calves. I don't think I'm gonna be looking photo worthy at that weight.
    so what do it for the hell of it. no one cares and it cant hurt
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    You guys are related?
    and no we just work out at the same gym and occasionally him and my dad talk
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    so what do it for the hell of it. no one cares and it cant hurt
    exactly.

    And oh ok.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    I'm down.

    RoidRageX10 - 19 & Under

    I can't use photobucket though. Will that be a problem?
    Cool and


    Why no Photobucket? If Inarius is nice enough to dothat ok...but why no phtobucket? If you can get pics on your comp and have internet...your set.

  37. yeah... lol I'll even write up a tutorial for you how to do it!! but yeah I dont have a problem uploading some for you.
    SFW and GFH

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    yeah... lol I'll even write up a tutorial for you how to do it!! but yeah I dont have a problem uploading some for you.
    Well, PM me the tutorial if its not big and ill slip it in my 1st photobucket post.

    Its not hard it only takes a few minutes do do and seconds to learn. If it becomes and issue. I guess and photo place is ok.

    Just have to be able to link to the pae with your pics. Photobucket is the easiet IMO.

  39. I second photobucket being easy! lol the tutorial was a joke but if anyone needs help with the technical aspect of it you can pm me and I'll be sure to help you out!
    SFW and GFH

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I second photobucket being easy! lol the tutorial was a joke but if anyone needs help with the technical aspect of it you can pm me and I'll be sure to help you out!
    This is good. This is what this was meant to do, like Tex said, bring this community alive, help each other, learn, and shwo off all the hard work we put out.:bb3:
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mental & Texas Show: Teen Class Picture Thread
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 10:07 PM
  2. Mental & Texas Show: 205+ Picture thread
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 10:05 PM
  3. Mental & Texas show: 175-205 Picture Thread
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 06:45 PM
  4. Mental & Texas Show: 175 & Under Picture thread
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 04:22 PM
  5. Mental and Texas' Wired BBing show!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Log in
Log in