Welcome Our Next New Rep: ForceofGreen!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Welcome Our Next New Rep: ForceofGreen!

Hey Guys,

As I said, I had been scouring the boards looking for a highly knowledgeable, and well respected individual to add to the USP Labs team. Not only did I find one, but now another, with one more in the works. Say hello to FOG!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Hey Guys,

As I said, I had been scouring the boards looking for a highly knowledgeable, and well respected individual to add to the USP Labs team. Not only did I find one, but now another, with one more in the works. Say hello to FOG!
    Thanks for the intro Mullet!

What's goin' on guys? It feels good to be a part of the USP Labs team. I've been using USP Labs on and off since they came out. Some products took some convincing for me to see the full potential. The products are amazing, no doubt and I'm excited to be able to share some knowledge and answer questions about anything and everything USP Labs has to offer!
    Freedom means nothing here.

3. Great choice Mullet. FoG has been helpful to many members in the past. Welcome aboard USP, FoG.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Great choice Mullet. FoG has been helpful to many members in the past. Welcome aboard USP, FoG.
    Jayhawkk, thanks for the kind words my friend! Great to be here!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Great choice Mullet. FoG has been helpful to many members in the past. Welcome aboard USP, FoG.
    Yes, he most definitely has. USP Labs is about honest and forthright customer education, and I am trying to build our representative team to reflect that.

As well, both FOG and Borobulker are going to be assuming roles beyond the boards insofar as building the USP Labs name. This is a great opportunity for themselves, as well as us!

6. Congrats!! Another very nice choice
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Congrats!! Another very nice choice
    Bolt, what it is. Thanks a mil! I just got Poseidon in the mail a couple days ago... I'm gonna post my reviews soon.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Bolt, what it is. Thanks a mil! I just got Poseidon in the mail a couple days ago... I'm gonna post my reviews soon.
    Awesome i look forward to the review!
    PES Representative

9. No way!?!?! Sweet FOG this came at a good time for you to it looks like man. I'm stoked for you brother!! Congrats!!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    No way!?!?! Sweet FOG this came at a good time for you to it looks like man. I'm stoked for you brother!! Congrats!!!!
    Thanks Black! I'm stoked as well, holmes. Thanks for comin' in and giving a holler.

11. Welcome to the team!

12. Awesome!! Happy for both parties involved!!

13. Congrats FOG!

I think this was a great choice by USP Labs!
  14. Never enough

Very nice!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

15. FOG... What it is?

Brilliant addition mullet... at least you have done something right!!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

16. Congrats FOG!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

17. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Brilliant addition mullet... at least you have done something right!!!!

Adams
    There's a first time for everything. Now watch your mouth, as you know my position in the Syrup Racket.

18. congrats FOG i just saw this and you have to be stoked right now!
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

19. Congrats FOG and great addition USP!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

20. wow, seems everyone is becoming a rep these days. CONGRATS!

21. fog is a great choice mullet, keep up the good work

22. Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome. Much appreciated! I'll be here throughout the day as always for help with anything you guys need. Don't be afraid to drop me a PM as well.

23. Solid move! Congrats FOG

24. hey fog here is some more encouragement...its my trick to getting arms

10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

25. ^^^^Lol

Congrats FOG!! :secret handshake with lots of fist action: (no homo lmao)
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

26. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    fog is a great choice mullet, keep up the good work
    Definitely. I'm on the lookout always!

27. Congrats FOG!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Definitely. I'm on the lookout always!

I know the plan you need more reps to prepare for the waves of questions after the release of Prime

All in all tho its two great additions and i can't say i really have ever had a bad experience with any of the USPLabs reps.
    PES Representative

29. Congrats!! USP has a freakin crew now!

30. congrats, i've read one of your logs and i liked how in depth you were about the whole cycle.
  31. tattoopierced1

awesome.. were the picks just made or was there a thread to apply.. if so I missed it

32. Congrats to both parties. FOG is a cool dude and knows his sh*t. To you FOG...USP labs is a solid company to be associated with. I'm happy for ya bud and USP labs certainly made a wise decision.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

33. fog, i guess it was only a matter of time. looks like we have lost another to the forces of evil. seriously-you have garnered quite a following on here, i am surprised no one was smart enough to pluck you up before. i guess i will have to admit that mullet is smarter than i thought. good luck.

34. USP is getting huge
    Congrats FOG, You've had some very good posts on nootropics/mood supp's. Good luck with USP Labs' products!

35. Congrats and good luck.
    PHF Rep

36. Damn guys, thanks for the welcome!

I left my house to grab a bottle of AP and head to the gym for a sick workout... What a nice welcome from all my buds here on AM!

37. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    fog, i guess it was only a matter of time. looks like we have lost another to the forces of evil. seriously-you have garnered quite a following on here, i am surprised no one was smart enough to pluck you up before. i guess i will have to admit that mullet is smarter than i thought. good luck.
    Thanks BigT! LOL! I'm walking the line between good and evil. jk... well not really... kinda? eh.

Mullet is extremely intelligent and knows most supps and compounds like they're first nature.

38. AWESOME...
    FOG is a great guy and a great addition to our team.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

39. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Congrats to both parties. FOG is a cool dude and knows his sh*t. To you FOG...USP labs is a solid company to be associated with. I'm happy for ya bud and USP labs certainly made a wise decision.

Cheers!
    Thanks SamBoz!

40. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    AWESOME...
    FOG is a great guy and a great addition to our team.
    Hey borobulker, congrats with your rep status too! Thanks