Welcome Our Next New Rep: ForceofGreen!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Guys,

As I said, I had been scouring the boards looking for a highly knowledgeable, and well respected individual to add to the USP Labs team. Not only did I find one, but now another, with one more in the works. Say hello to FOG!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

As I said, I had been scouring the boards looking for a highly knowledgeable, and well respected individual to add to the USP Labs team. Not only did I find one, but now another, with one more in the works. Say hello to FOG!
Thanks for the intro Mullet!

What's goin' on guys? It feels good to be a part of the USP Labs team. I've been using USP Labs on and off since they came out. Some products took some convincing for me to see the full potential. The products are amazing, no doubt and I'm excited to be able to share some knowledge and answer questions about anything and everything USP Labs has to offer!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great choice Mullet. FoG has been helpful to many members in the past. Welcome aboard USP, FoG.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Great choice Mullet. FoG has been helpful to many members in the past. Welcome aboard USP, FoG.
Jayhawkk, thanks for the kind words my friend! Great to be here!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, he most definitely has. USP Labs is about honest and forthright customer education, and I am trying to build our representative team to reflect that.

As well, both FOG and Borobulker are going to be assuming roles beyond the boards insofar as building the USP Labs name. This is a great opportunity for themselves, as well as us!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats!! Another very nice choice :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Congrats!! Another very nice choice :)
Bolt, what it is. Thanks a mil! I just got Poseidon in the mail a couple days ago... I'm gonna post my reviews soon.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolt, what it is. Thanks a mil! I just got Poseidon in the mail a couple days ago... I'm gonna post my reviews soon.
Awesome i look forward to the review!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No way!?!?! Sweet FOG this came at a good time for you to it looks like man. I'm stoked for you brother!! Congrats!!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
No way!?!?! Sweet FOG this came at a good time for you to it looks like man. I'm stoked for you brother!! Congrats!!!!
Thanks Black! I'm stoked as well, holmes. Thanks for comin' in and giving a holler.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!! Happy for both parties involved!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats FOG!

I think this was a great choice by USP Labs!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FOG... What it is?

Brilliant addition mullet... at least you have done something right!!!!

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats FOG! :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brilliant addition mullet... at least you have done something right!!!!

Adams
There's a first time for everything. Now watch your mouth, as you know my position in the Syrup Racket.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
congrats FOG i just saw this and you have to be stoked right now!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats FOG and great addition USP!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
wow, seems everyone is becoming a rep these days. CONGRATS!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fog is a great choice mullet, keep up the good work

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome. Much appreciated! I'll be here throughout the day as always for help with anything you guys need. Don't be afraid to drop me a PM as well.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hey fog here is some more encouragement...its my trick to getting arms

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^Lol

Congrats FOG!! :secret handshake with lots of fist action: (no homo lmao)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely. I'm on the lookout always!

:thumbsup:
I know the plan you need more reps to prepare for the waves of questions after the release of Prime ;)

All in all tho its two great additions and i can't say i really have ever had a bad experience with any of the USPLabs reps.

atlbiggains

Awards
congrats, i've read one of your logs and i liked how in depth you were about the whole cycle.

tattoopierced1

awesome.. were the picks just made or was there a thread to apply.. if so I missed it

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to both parties. FOG is a cool dude and knows his sh*t. To you FOG...USP labs is a solid company to be associated with. I'm happy for ya bud and USP labs certainly made a wise decision.

Cheers!:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fog, i guess it was only a matter of time. looks like we have lost another to the forces of evil. seriously-you have garnered quite a following on here, i am surprised no one was smart enough to pluck you up before. i guess i will have to admit that mullet is smarter than i thought. good luck.:thumbsup:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Congrats and good luck. :thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn guys, thanks for the welcome!

I left my house to grab a bottle of AP and head to the gym for a sick workout... What a nice welcome from all my buds here on AM!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
fog, i guess it was only a matter of time. looks like we have lost another to the forces of evil. seriously-you have garnered quite a following on here, i am surprised no one was smart enough to pluck you up before. i guess i will have to admit that mullet is smarter than i thought. good luck.:thumbsup:
Thanks BigT! LOL! I'm walking the line between good and evil. ;) jk... well not really... kinda? eh.

Mullet is extremely intelligent and knows most supps and compounds like they're first nature.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AWESOME...
FOG is a great guy and a great addition to our team.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to both parties. FOG is a cool dude and knows his sh*t. To you FOG...USP labs is a solid company to be associated with. I'm happy for ya bud and USP labs certainly made a wise decision.

Cheers!:cheers:
Thanks SamBoz!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Hell of a pickup!!!! FOG knows his **** and has helped me out a bit.

This site def has the best reps on board.:thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome.. were the picks just made or was there a thread to apply.. if so I missed it
No. I have just been trying to improve our rep team, and to coordinate it to nTH degree. We are vastly expanding at USP Labs, and our customer service needs to keep up!

With the additions of Borobulker and FOG, and our already very competent representatives, Dex, DrnknMnky, and Mickfootie, I feel we are a very coordinated group!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Nice work. FOG is definitely a smart cookie.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hell of a pickup!!!! FOG knows his **** and has helped me out a bit.

This site def has the best reps on board.:thumbsup:
UNCfan1, good to still be in touch with you here on the boards. We used to talk a lot back in the day man! You're a good guy. Thanks for the congrats!