Welcome Our Next New Rep: ForceofGreen!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by angelo212 View Post
    Congrats FOG.
    Thanks Angelo!
    Freedom means nothing here.


  2. Another smart move for USP. Great guy with a vast array of knowledge. Should be very profitable for you. Good luck guys!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Another smart move for USP. Great guy with a vast array of knowledge. Should be very profitable for you. Good luck guys!!
    Deuce, you da best
    Freedom means nothing here.

  4. Gratz FOG!!! Maybe I should say, gratz USPLabs. I'm surprised no one snagged you earlier! Respect.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Deuce, you da best
    Oh I dont know about all that...but thank you kindly sir
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       

  6. Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No. I have just been trying to improve our rep team, and to coordinate it to nTH degree. We are vastly expanding at USP Labs, and our customer service needs to keep up!
    I'll keep pimping your ass old school "red light"

    Congratulation FOG and Boro
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I'll keep pimping your ass old school "red light"

    Congratulation FOG and Boro
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3kG-7I_Y6k"]YouTube - The Police - Roxanne: Relaid Audio[/nomedia]
  8. Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar

    YT link not working. I tried to fix it but it didn't help.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  9. Ah, it was Roxanne!


  10. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I'll keep pimping your ass old school "red light"

    Congratulation FOG and Boro
    Thanks a mil B5150!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Gratz FOG!!! Maybe I should say, gratz USPLabs. I'm surprised no one snagged you earlier! Respect.
    Sok, it's great to be part of a super dupe company. I'm still sponsored by MST, though my wrist injury put a damper to kayaking for now. I am going to enter some tournaments soon. It's hurricane season.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Sok, it's great to be part of a super dupe company. I'm still sponsored by MST, though my wrist injury put a damper to kayaking for now. I am going to enter some tournaments soon. It's hurricane season.

    Yeah man...our only kayaker is sidelined...no one to pimp the open waters!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  13. Congratulations, Force of Green! Almost missed this thread. Nice pick. Awesome company. Profound synergy. Cheers!

  14. Congrats FOG and welcome to the team. USPlabs is growing at a phenomanol rate and looks like it will continue too.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Yeah man...our only kayaker is sidelined...no one to pimp the open waters!!
    Haha, I've been watching too much DiscoveryHD Shark Week, lol! Don't watch the shark attack shows right before bed, I just had a flashback of a bay kayaker who got pwned by a Tiger shark, and another by a Bull shark in freshwater. O.o

    That late night cable shows some gory sh*t.

  16. That was FoG..both times!

    That is how truly intense this man is
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  17. Congrats man! Welcome to the team!

  18. Hey guys! Thanks again for the welcomes! I moved into my new apartment and it kicks ass... Nice huge loft wih lots of space!

    I don't have a wireless signal, so I'm going to have to order cable internet or something, but either way I'll be on tomorrow at work in the gym.

    Looking forward to giving Recreate a go and getting back on the USP stack with full force!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  19. Congrats mate - you've got your head screwed on alright.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Congrats mate - you've got your head screwed on alright.
    Hahaha! Thanks Jakellpet... I dunno about that comment entirely Haha! Well... for the most part.

    Example: I still have thoughts of rigging up full body armor and taking out some criminals like a vigilante Mainly drugdealers...
    Freedom means nothing here.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Hahaha! Thanks Jakellpet... I dunno about that comment entirely Haha! Well... for the most part.

    Example: I still have thoughts of rigging up full body armor and taking out some criminals like a vigilante Mainly drugdealers...
    I tell you what - you take care of the druggies, Me and some Hard-Piping Homeboys will take the bat to the kiddy fiddlers.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I tell you what - you take care of the druggies, Me and some Hard-Piping Homeboys will take the bat to the kiddy fiddlers.
    Count me in.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Count me in.

    Adams
    I know a few; I'll use my Maple Syrup Cartel connections for cavalry.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I know a few; I'll use my Maple Syrup Cartel connections for cavalry.
    I only want TRUE cartel behind us. You know... like you... the ones who taps their own trees.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I only want TRUE cartel behind us. You know... like you... the ones who taps their own trees.

    Adams
    Team Canadia, **** YEAH!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WELCOME OUR NEWEST FINAFLEX REP!
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 08:49 AM
  2. Please Welcome our 3 New Reps to PES!
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 01:11 AM
  3. Help me to Welcome IBE's new Rep...
    By Iron Lungz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 01:18 AM
Log in
Log in