Welcome Our Next New Rep: ForceofGreen!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    UNCfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Answers
    0


    Hell of a pickup!!!! FOG knows his **** and has helped me out a bit.

    This site def has the best reps on board.

  2. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0


    congrats fog!
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    awesome.. were the picks just made or was there a thread to apply.. if so I missed it
    No. I have just been trying to improve our rep team, and to coordinate it to nTH degree. We are vastly expanding at USP Labs, and our customer service needs to keep up!

    With the additions of Borobulker and FOG, and our already very competent representatives, Dex, DrnknMnky, and Mickfootie, I feel we are a very coordinated group!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Answers
    0


    Nice work. FOG is definitely a smart cookie.
  5. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Hell of a pickup!!!! FOG knows his **** and has helped me out a bit.

    This site def has the best reps on board.
    UNCfan1, good to still be in touch with you here on the boards. We used to talk a lot back in the day man! You're a good guy. Thanks for the congrats!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  6. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    congrats fog!
    Thanks Hank! You da man
    Freedom means nothing here.
  7. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    Nice work. FOG is definitely a smart cookie.
    Thanks Rugger! What's the good word my man? What it do?
    Freedom means nothing here.
  8. Registered User
    angelo212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    303
    Answers
    0


    Congrats FOG.
  9. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Thanks Rugger! What's the good word my man? What it do?
    Oh you know, just trying to mak dat paper. Workin muh girls keepin dem lookin nyce. JYEA!

  10. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    Oh you know, just trying to mak dat paper. Workin muh girls keepin dem lookin nyce. JYEA!

    Hahaha! Whord.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  11. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by angelo212 View Post
    Congrats FOG.
    Thanks Angelo!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0


    Another smart move for USP. Great guy with a vast array of knowledge. Should be very profitable for you. Good luck guys!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  13. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Another smart move for USP. Great guy with a vast array of knowledge. Should be very profitable for you. Good luck guys!!
    Deuce, you da best
    Freedom means nothing here.
  14. Registered User
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    Gratz FOG!!! Maybe I should say, gratz USPLabs. I'm surprised no one snagged you earlier! Respect.
  15. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Deuce, you da best
    Oh I dont know about all that...but thank you kindly sir
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  16. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No. I have just been trying to improve our rep team, and to coordinate it to nTH degree. We are vastly expanding at USP Labs, and our customer service needs to keep up!
    I'll keep pimping your ass old school "red light"

    Congratulation FOG and Boro
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I'll keep pimping your ass old school "red light"

    Congratulation FOG and Boro
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3kG-7I_Y6k"]YouTube - The Police - Roxanne: Relaid Audio[/nomedia]
  18. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    YT link not working. I tried to fix it but it didn't help.
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Ah, it was Roxanne!

  20. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I'll keep pimping your ass old school "red light"

    Congratulation FOG and Boro
    Thanks a mil B5150!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  21. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Gratz FOG!!! Maybe I should say, gratz USPLabs. I'm surprised no one snagged you earlier! Respect.
    Sok, it's great to be part of a super dupe company. I'm still sponsored by MST, though my wrist injury put a damper to kayaking for now. I am going to enter some tournaments soon. It's hurricane season.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  22. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Sok, it's great to be part of a super dupe company. I'm still sponsored by MST, though my wrist injury put a damper to kayaking for now. I am going to enter some tournaments soon. It's hurricane season.

    Yeah man...our only kayaker is sidelined...no one to pimp the open waters!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  23. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Congratulations, Force of Green! Almost missed this thread. Nice pick. Awesome company. Profound synergy. Cheers!
  24. Registered User
    Mickfootie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    430
    Answers
    0


    Congrats FOG and welcome to the team. USPlabs is growing at a phenomanol rate and looks like it will continue too.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor
  25. Registered User
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Yeah man...our only kayaker is sidelined...no one to pimp the open waters!!
    Haha, I've been watching too much DiscoveryHD Shark Week, lol! Don't watch the shark attack shows right before bed, I just had a flashback of a bay kayaker who got pwned by a Tiger shark, and another by a Bull shark in freshwater. O.o

    That late night cable shows some gory sh*t.
  26. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0


    That was FoG..both times!

    That is how truly intense this man is
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  27. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    509
    Answers
    0


    Congrats man! Welcome to the team!
  28. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    Hey guys! Thanks again for the welcomes! I moved into my new apartment and it kicks ass... Nice huge loft wih lots of space!

    I don't have a wireless signal, so I'm going to have to order cable internet or something, but either way I'll be on tomorrow at work in the gym.

    Looking forward to giving Recreate a go and getting back on the USP stack with full force!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  29. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0


    Congrats mate - you've got your head screwed on alright.
  30. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Congrats mate - you've got your head screwed on alright.
    Hahaha! Thanks Jakellpet... I dunno about that comment entirely Haha! Well... for the most part.

    Example: I still have thoughts of rigging up full body armor and taking out some criminals like a vigilante Mainly drugdealers...
    Freedom means nothing here.
  31. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Hahaha! Thanks Jakellpet... I dunno about that comment entirely Haha! Well... for the most part.

    Example: I still have thoughts of rigging up full body armor and taking out some criminals like a vigilante Mainly drugdealers...
    I tell you what - you take care of the druggies, Me and some Hard-Piping Homeboys will take the bat to the kiddy fiddlers.
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I tell you what - you take care of the druggies, Me and some Hard-Piping Homeboys will take the bat to the kiddy fiddlers.
    Count me in.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  33. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Count me in.

    Adams
    I know a few; I'll use my Maple Syrup Cartel connections for cavalry.
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I know a few; I'll use my Maple Syrup Cartel connections for cavalry.
    I only want TRUE cartel behind us. You know... like you... the ones who taps their own trees.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  35. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I only want TRUE cartel behind us. You know... like you... the ones who taps their own trees.

    Adams
    Team Canadia, **** YEAH!
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in