New Product

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
*** NEW PRODUCT *** Blood Pressure Monitor for sale

Hey guys new product. A wrist Blood Pressure Monitor. Problem with most Blood Pressure Monitors is they cost $40 or more and are for arms up to 13" ???? And then you have to buy a large cuff for another $15 - $20 and it goes up to a max arm size of 17" ??

Well we have a wrist monitor that can be used by anyone. It can actually store your previous readings so you can check back and see how you are doing. It can even keep track of 2 different people's previous readings. So you can chart your BP with your 'buddy' :hammer:

Cost is just $49.99 and includes FREE Priority Mail Shipping.

Any suggestions for similar products or other health/weight lifting products please let me know.

Here is the http://www.chemistry-labs.com/blood_pressure_monitor

Thanks

CROWLER

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
If you do this :rant: alot you might just need to get this blood pressure monitor just to be on the safe side.

:dance:

CROWLER

ctgblue

Awards
these work for a lot of people, but if you have little skinny girl wrists like me, be advised it may be off a bit

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ct,

My wrists are less than 6" and it matches exactly to the reading I get from my nephew who is a DR. Perhaps you used a different make of wrist monitor, unless your wrist is even smaller than mine.

CROWLER

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have one of these, very good to have.. :)

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
wow, thats a small wrist. My wang 6.5" circumference. Hey, I just thought of a novel way to monitor my blood pressure. Expect an order from me.:lol:

Hey Ct,

My wrists are less than 6" and it matches exactly to the reading I get from my nephew who is a DR. Perhaps you used a different make of wrist monitor, unless your wrist is even smaller than mine.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
wow, thats a small wrist. My wang 6.5" circumference. Hey, I just thought of a novel way to monitor my blood pressure. Expect an order from me.:lol:
No no no mass monster you don't use the monitor on your wang :icon_lol: Well actually maybe you could. :blink:

Thanks I will look forward to your order.

CROWLER