Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chaos & Pain Coffee

Folks this stuff is strong. Usually a decaf drinker, but the caffeine in this is no walk in the park. I usually am a light roast/blonde drinker, but the mild brew is very good .The density of the coffee beans brings out a very strong flavor that reminded me of a coffee ice cream I had Jenis black Cat Espresso. Where they sourced the beans from a company in chicago that had such a pure coffee taste to it. I drank this straight up with no cream or sugar to put it to the test and it was good. Then I figured I would add my daily ritual with MAN Coffee Cream Iso-Amino and Almond Milk and it was heaven.

This is good stuff, You got some extra $$$ and find a great discount code. Buy with confidence
BloodManor
pyrobatt

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Chaos and Pain rocks, can't wait to try this stuff

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*Chaos and Pain Columbian Coffee Review *
I'm a regular coffee drinker and I have a couple cups every morning for sure. I don't drink the best but when it came to this Chaos and Pain Colombian it's pretty good.
I started off using some food processor to grind the coffee, & it came out super course & didn't do it justice. I made a few pots of it & it came out really light. Didn't really taste any chocolate. As far as coffee goes I only drink regular standard flavor so I was excited to try this coffee because it said it has slight undertones of caramel and chocolate.
Next I used a regular coffee grinder which worked way faster and a lot better.
Everything was enhanced the aroma the flavor of the fine grind was awesome. I also shared with my friends and family and they have nothing bad to say.
The only thing that didn't thrill me was a little aftertaste of some burnt caramel ( I might need a new coffee maker) . Other than that a great coffee & seems like a quality bean.
I will experiment more with the strengths of brews with what I have left. Thank you Chaos and Pain.
I give it a 4 out of 5 and am anxious to try a different flavor!
Thanks pyrobatt