Cannibal ferox

1. Cannibal ferox

Flavor carny candy

Taste is awesome. I love unique flavors in my pres and this fits perfectly.

Effects: for a non dmaa or dmha formulation this stuff is very very potent. I'm a lot bf time mesomorph user but stopped with stims while running radiate. Well I felt it was a long enough gap today to give it a whirl.

Ferox translates along the lines of angry, intense, fierce, savage.

That ferocity was packaged together by chaos and pain. Took scoop about 20 min b4 lifting. And the 450 mg if caffeine just hit me like a hammer. I have to admit I felt a little bit drunk for about 2 min but then all of a sudden that all passed and it was pure energy and focus. Had a killer session and after 1 scoop I know it'll get added into my pre rotation

This is perfect for stim junkies and for those cycling off dmaa and dmha. Going to ferox will not feel like a substitute stim product, a placeholder until your two weeks r up to hit your dmaa again. It may start that way for you, sure it might, but after using it you'll love it just as much as your meso or dust.

5 out of 5

2. Any pump to it
    •   

3. Yeah a pretty good one. But tbh I used permaswole last night and ferox today so thevpumo from ferox didn't compare to the permaswole but then again that's a pump product vs an overall pre.

But in short veins were glowing today and delts pumped up really well. I would rank the pump on here as viable but not shirt splitting

In all I'd rank ferox like this:
    1. Crazy energy
    2. Amazing otherworldly focus
    3. Aggression towards weight (almost a tie with focus).
    4 pump

4. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Yeah a pretty good one. But tbh I used permaswole last night and ferox today so thevpumo from ferox didn't compare to the permaswole but then again that's a pump product vs an overall pre.

But in short veins were glowing today and delts pumped up really well. I would rank the pump on here as viable but not shirt splitting

In all I'd rank ferox like this:
    1. Crazy energy
    2. Amazing otherworldly focus
    3. Aggression towards weight (almost a tie with focus).
    4 pump
    Awesome sounds like my next pre.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Awesome sounds like my next pre.
    It is awesome... Hits really hard but has some pump ingredients as well dosed decent. It is a solid pwo. You won't regret it
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com
    •   

6. And there is a BOGO running, right?

7. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    And there is a BOGO running, right?
    Bogo is for predator gda- code is pred2
    Everything else on the site is 30% off with code coffee
    www.chaosandpain.com
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Flavor carny candy

Taste is awesome. I love unique flavors in my pres and this fits perfectly.

Effects: for a non dmaa or dmha formulation this stuff is very very potent. I'm a lot bf time mesomorph user but stopped with stims while running radiate. Well I felt it was a long enough gap today to give it a whirl.

Ferox translates along the lines of angry, intense, fierce, savage.

That ferocity was packaged together by chaos and pain. Took scoop about 20 min b4 lifting. And the 450 mg if caffeine just hit me like a hammer. I have to admit I felt a little bit drunk for about 2 min but then all of a sudden that all passed and it was pure energy and focus. Had a killer session and after 1 scoop I know it'll get added into my pre rotation

This is perfect for stim junkies and for those cycling off dmaa and dmha. Going to ferox will not feel like a substitute stim product, a placeholder until your two weeks r up to hit your dmaa again. It may start that way for you, sure it might, but after using it you'll love it just as much as your meso or dust.

5 out of 5
    Thanks for the awesome review. I use 1/2-3/4 of a scoop sometimes and makes myntubs last longer. I agree the energy and focus is amazing and the pumps are solid. Pumps are insane stacked with permaswole
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cannibal Ferox
    By CNPJamie in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 12-03-2015, 04:03 AM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:51 AM
  3. C&P Cannibal Ferox review
    By 87f in forum Chaos & Pain