Cannibal Genius

byukid

Awards
One serving and I'm hooked. Reminds me a lot of Brain Candy from biote$t. I've played around with nootropics for a few years but usually have just focused on the very basics to help with studying and school generally.

Genius kicked in in just over 20 minutes. I tore through my ArcGIS assignment, finished the reading for all of my classes for the week, and generally got a few things done that I had been pushing off. Genius really helps with the tunnel vision that's needed to plow through tasks (mundane or otherwise). I've been a stim freak for aslong as I've played with nootropics, so that portion is about par for course. Obviously time will be needed to tell how it helps with recall and other attributes, but for a first dose I'm very impressed and I will definitely be using this daily.

andrewmc

andrewmc

Awards
Great review. How do the stim effects compare to caffeine? I'm trying to go easy on stims these days but really want to give this a try.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
One serving and I'm hooked. Reminds me a lot of Brain Candy from biote$t. I've played around with nootropics for a few years but usually have just focused on the very basics to help with studying and school generally.

Genius kicked in in just over 20 minutes. I tore through my ArcGIS assignment, finished the reading for all of my classes for the week, and generally got a few things done that I had been pushing off. Genius really helps with the tunnel vision that's needed to plow through tasks (mundane or otherwise). I've been a stim freak for aslong as I've played with nootropics, so that portion is about par for course. Obviously time will be needed to tell how it helps with recall and other attributes, but for a first dose I'm very impressed and I will definitely be using this daily.
Glad you like this stuff man! One of my favor stacked for preworkout now is Genius and swole stacked together!

byukid

Awards
Great review. How do the stim effects compare to caffeine? I'm trying to go easy on stims these days but really want to give this a try.
Definitely not the same as caffeine. Alpha-GPC is amazing stuff, it's like massaging your brain to help you focus and relax. Carnitine is fantastic too.

Triton64

Triton64

Awards
CNPWayne

Is there any problem shipping this product to Canada?

barath

Awards
Wayne, can I bother you for a sample of Genius as well? Thing is, I used to overdose on coffee all through grad school and beyond, and now three years later, I find that caffeine weirdly just makes me tired and sleepy. Though I've tried some of the ingredients in genius as stand-alones, I am interested to check to see how I react to the entire package. If it works, I'd be super interested.

barath

Awards
Never mind the sample. I placed an order today - couldn't wait :) Hope it works well with me.

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
My Cannibal Genius review
I just got mine over a week ago, and I do not feel that the stims in it are too heavy, now if you pair it WITH Inferno then you will be bouncing off the walls but on it's own, I feel as though you are just awake and really really focused. I noticed less errors now at work when plowing through paperwork (I do the receiving paperwork at a warehouse for various ****). Definitely feel less anxious about whatever I need to get through or work on, and just more intensely wanting to plow through it and get it done.

Triton64

Triton64

Awards
Alright it came in today, so I can confirm delivery to Canada is no problem. Definitely feeling an overall increase in clarity right now. The bottle says 30 minutes before engaging in activities. Any idea of a more generalized daily dosage for someone who has 14+ hour study sessions?

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright it came in today, so I can confirm delivery to Canada is no problem. Definitely feeling an overall increase in clarity right now. The bottle says 30 minutes before engaging in activities. Any idea of a more generalized daily dosage for someone who has 14+ hour study sessions?
You could honestly take it as you need it. Try maybe one pill ever 3 or 4 hrs or try 2 pills ever 4 -5 hrs.

Triton64

Triton64

Awards
2 weeks and one bottle later I can definitely say I feel the difference. Not only have I been able to increase my total workload for the day (going from 30 to 120 pages of dry medical texts, 3 times per day), but my recall is starting to become exceptional.

I used to have an issue with mental fogginess after the 12th hour of studying but its gone, and I'm easily pulling 14-16 hours these days. I've read my entire syllabus in 5 days, and can say I recall 70-80% of it.

This **** is for real. It just isn't a stim and you have to patient with it. The effects appear so subtly I just assumed I'd gotten smarter. Only when I looked back at my old work capacity and the level of re-reads I had to do to cover a topic did I realize I had improved immensely. I take 2 caps in the morning and 4 with lunch, and a caffeine pill and a protein shake with each.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 weeks and one bottle later I can definitely say I feel the difference. Not only have I been able to increase my total workload for the day (going from 30 to 120 pages of dry medical texts, 3 times per day), but my recall is starting to become exceptional.

I used to have an issue with mental fogginess after the 12th hour of studying but its gone, and I'm easily pulling 14-16 hours these days. I've read my entire syllabus in 5 days, and can say I recall 70-80% of it.

This **** is for real. It just isn't a stim and you have to patient with it. The effects appear so subtly I just assumed I'd gotten smarter. Only when I looked back at my old work capacity and the level of re-reads I had to do to cover a topic did I realize I had improved immensely. I take 2 caps in the morning and 4 with lunch, and a caffeine pill and a protein shake with each.
That awesome man make sure you took that in the product review section for Genius!!!

Triton64

Triton64

Awards
done and done.

Also do not open the capsule and try to take it sublingually, that was probably the worst tasting thing I have ever done.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Glad you guys are loving this stuff. Next to Ferox, this was the product I was most excited to create.

Triton64

Triton64

Awards
Something very strange happens when I take it with caffeine and ephedrine. I thought I would feel jittery, but I'm dead calm.

EDIT: Considering the amount of stims the guy who formulated this is constantly on, this is probably the correct way to take it.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where was this when I was in college, maybe I'll have to go back and get another degree :)

Nausea

Nausea

Awards
Something very strange happens when I take it with caffeine and ephedrine. I thought I would feel jittery, but I'm dead calm.

EDIT: Considering the amount of stims the guy who formulated this is constantly on, this is probably the correct way to take it.
same for me. had two cups of coffee an hour or two after taking and felt unbelievably calm yet super alert.

Wildman_34

Awards
Do you know if there would be any trouble getting this into Australia?

wheytoolegit

Awards
how many pills are you guys taking each serving? or how many are you supposed to take?

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards

Hahaha. True. I've found tat as well, which is interesting given my inclusion of acacia, which makes me spazz in large doses.