How old is everyone here?
- 01-20-2014, 04:10 PM
- 01-27-2014, 02:51 PM
01-28-2014, 05:53 PM
Just turned 20. Started weight training really seriously my junior year of highschool. Wrestled and played soccer in highschool, was a 2 time state qualifier in wrestling.
Been lifting seriously about 3-4 years
Wrestled 160. Weigh 210 now lol
02-03-2014, 09:09 AM
32. Strength training for around 3-4 years now (wow time flies) after previously ****ing around doing stupid **** (focus at the time was martial arts). Powerlifting now and competing locally. Only discovered CnP about 3 months ago but loving the influence it's had on my training attitude and the supplements and blog are rad.
02-03-2014, 09:22 AM
02-23-2014, 04:48 PM
02-23-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm 7. Iv been training sense I was 3 but only consistently sense I was 4.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
02-24-2014, 10:14 AM
32 - started on a Bowflex in high school, weights since college, recently got into triathlons, so I stay fairly lean
Just got my CnP samples and can't wait to try them.
02-24-2014, 10:40 AM
24. Started taking true lifting seriously a year and a half, maybe two years ago
"if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
03-04-2014, 10:13 AM
48. Training since I was 18. Lots of detours into martial arts and boxing. Had several 600k plus raw ipf totals at 90k.
My current quest is to compete p/l when I turn 50, masters 2.
10-16-2014, 02:39 AM
19 - been training kickboxing/bjj/karate all my life and got into weightlifting last year. Hoping to keep improving and become the strongest possible version of myself.
10-29-2014, 03:01 AM
23 years old and been strength training for 6 or so years (four which was a case of ****arounditis, two focused).
Similar Forum Threads
- By seccsi in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 07-15-2011, 10:24 PM
- By Random181 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-30-2009, 10:44 PM
- By dbow196 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2008, 08:27 AM
- By we1todd2it3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2008, 12:59 PM
- By getswole in forum General ChatReplies: 48Last Post: 08-30-2007, 11:56 AM