How old is everyone here?
- 02-23-2014, 05:48 PM
- 02-23-2014, 05:54 PM
I'm 7. Iv been training sense I was 3 but only consistently sense I was 4.Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
02-24-2014, 11:14 AM
32 - started on a Bowflex in high school, weights since college, recently got into triathlons, so I stay fairly lean
Just got my CnP samples and can't wait to try them.
02-24-2014, 11:40 AM
24. Started taking true lifting seriously a year and a half, maybe two years ago
"if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
03-04-2014, 11:13 AM
48. Training since I was 18. Lots of detours into martial arts and boxing. Had several 600k plus raw ipf totals at 90k.
My current quest is to compete p/l when I turn 50, masters 2.
10-16-2014, 03:39 AM
19 - been training kickboxing/bjj/karate all my life and got into weightlifting last year. Hoping to keep improving and become the strongest possible version of myself.
10-29-2014, 04:01 AM
23 years old and been strength training for 6 or so years (four which was a case of ****arounditis, two focused).
Similar Forum Threads
- By seccsi in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 07-15-2011, 11:24 PM
- By Random181 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-30-2009, 11:44 PM
- By dbow196 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2008, 09:27 AM
- By we1todd2it3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:59 PM
- By getswole in forum General ChatReplies: 48Last Post: 08-30-2007, 12:56 PM